The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David took his time, wanting to make it last. He leant forward, kissing the soft curves of her generous breasts. The breasts that he'd fantasized about so often in class. But he knew he wouldn't last long as her deliciously tight little pussy squeezed his cock, both of them moaning with a heady mix of pleasure tinged with pain.

She wrapped her legs around his hips, her heels bumping against his buttocks as he thrust into her clasping pussy.

"Oh God, it's so good, you're so good," he moaned urgently, pushing ever deeper, ever faster.

Brianna wasn't a virgin; she had a long term boyfriend, Tom, who she'd slept with many times but this felt very different. Tom usually came shortly after penetration, apologising breathlessly and leaving her feeling deeply unsatisfied. This was very different. Mr Lean fucked her urgently, passionately as if she belonged to him. Like her body's only purpose was to please him. She felt like she was being fucked by a man rather than being fooling around with a boy. And not just any man: she was being fucked by her maths teacher. It was so wrong and the thought of it aroused her deeply.

"Yes, yes, please," she groaned, loving the feel of his weight between her legs and loving the delicious friction as their bodies writhed together. "That's it, that's it!"

"You're so tight," he grunted, loving the feel of her hungry young pussy clutching his aching cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me deeper!" she squealed, her sharp nails clawing at his back, leaving four parallel red lines etched on his moist flesh.

The feel of her scarlet nails raking his tender flesh spurred him on, his powerful thighs driving his prick deeper into her, his balls slapping against her buttocks, their bodies slick with perspiration as they slid against each other. The sound of her sweet voice imploring him to fuck her made him thrust harder, pounding into her, the salty sweat collecting on his forehead and stinging his eyes.

"Uh, uh uh!" she panted lustily. She had no control over the animal-like noises she was making now, the breath seemed to be pushed out of her as his cock plunged deep inside her.

"Oh God, I'm nearly there," he moaned helplessly as he felt her sharp little teeth sink into his shoulder. He'd wanted to take his time and savour her gorgeous young body but it felt so good, and he began to lose control, slamming into her faster and faster. Their thighs slapped together as he thrust into her forcefully. He felt his muscles burning, his heart pounding against his chest as her desperate sobs of pleasure grew louder and louder spurring him on.

"Yes, yes! Don't stop, fuck me! Please fuck me Sir!" she cried helplessly, clinging to his powerful body.

With a final flurry of short, sharp thrusts he was there, a bright white light exploding behind his eyelids as with a final thrust deep into her he came with a roar of pure pleasure.

Beneath him, Brianna squealed, experiencing her own mini orgasm as she felt his balls contracting and his molten semen flooding her pussy.

As they lay entwined and naked, slowly regaining their breath, Brianna looked up towards where the camera was hidden on the top shelf with a strange mixture of excitement and guilt.