The Girls of St Catherine's Bk. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up, Florence realised they were back at the mansion house. She simply hadn't noticed them turn into the long drive and pull up next to Wicklow's MG.

"Oh yes, of course," she said, fumbling with her seatbelt then climbing out of the car on slightly unsteady legs and straightening her skirt.

"Well I hope that's given you some ideas of how to deal with your more challenging girls," David said. In the semi-darkness, Florence hoped he couldn't see her flushed face as they walked towards the main door, their feet crunching on the gravel.

"Yes, thanks, it's been very, um, stimulating," Florence replied.

--

Just ahead of them, Jo smiled as Edward followed her up the stairs to her room, as if he were an obedient dog walking to heel.

"Well, thanks for seeing me back," she said, turning to face him as she reached her door.

"Can't I come in for a minute?" he replied, boyish eagerness etched all over his face.

"You know very well us single ladies aren't allowed to have male visitors after ten."

"How about a good night kiss then?" he said, leaning towards her.

Jo placed a hand on his chest, noting the surprisingly firm hardness beneath his shirt.

"Sorry, you know I'm not that kind of girl," she said, grinning.

"Come on, we both know exactly what kind of girl you are. Christ, you're such a cock-tease, you drive me crazy," he hissed, looking down at her hand on his chest. He noticed that her nails were painted the same shade of bright pink as her toe-nails.

She grinned as she grasped the collar of his colourful, short-sleeved Hawaiian shirt, pulling him down to her level, before planting a chaste kiss on his cheek.

"It's just a bit of fun. You know you love it," she whispered, her lips next to his ear. And then she was gone, disappearing into her room, the door slamming in his face.

When he got back to his room, he noticed the lipstick mark in his bathroom mirror. A big pink 'O' planted on his cheek. It felt like he'd been branded: "Property of Jo". He wiped it off with a tissue then started to unbutton his shirt.

--

Florence rolled over in the darkness, and looked at her bedside clock. Two in the morning, and she still couldn't to get to sleep. Whenever she closed her eyes she kept seeing an image of herself bent over David's desk, her skirt hitched up around her waist. Whimpering slightly as she felt a firm hand in the centre of her shoulders, forcing her down so that she was pinned, her generous boobs crushed against the polished wooden surface.

What was happening to her? She wasn't normally this horny, but it felt like every night she found herself lying awake in the early hours, her body longing to be touched.

She slid a hand between her thighs as she imagined his lips next to her ear: "I hear you performed a sexual act on your boyfriend in your room. I think we both know that's against the rules. You have been naughty. Exceptionally naughty. Well, badly-behaved girls like you need a bare-bottomed spanking."

Florence moaned as she started to stroke herself, imagining strong hands sliding her panties smoothly down over her hips, her buttocks quivering, bare and defenceless as he drew back his hand.

--

In his room at the other end of the hallway, Edward couldn't sleep either. It was just so bloody hot again! All those thoughts of what Jo had been up to under the table weren't helping either. He felt his cock thicken, pressing against the thin cotton of his shorts as he recalled the confusing mixture of arousal and helplessness as her wicked toes had teased him, squeezing his hardness beneath the table as he squirmed awkwardly. He couldn't get her mischievous expression out of his mind: her moist pink lips curled into a sweet smile, her blue eyes sparkling impishly as she ignored his intense stare, silently pleading for mercy as she slowly but patiently stroked him to the edge of humiliation.

All those thoughts were making him even harder! He hooked his thumbs through the thick waistband of his black shorts and lifted his buttocks, easing them over his hips, his long, slender cock slapping against his flat stomach.

All that talk of spanking hadn't helped either. Did they really still do that here? Or was it some kind of practical joke that the older teachers played on the newbies? He'd never spanked anyone before but he certainly knew who he'd want to practice on!

He closed his eyes and pictured what should have happened earlier, rewriting history in his head.

"You know you love it," she whispered, her lips next to his ear. And then as she retreated through the door, he should have pushed his way in after her, slamming the door shut behind him.

"What are you doing? Get out!" she would have shouted, but he'd be a different man. A strong, determined man, understanding what she really wanted, what she needed and ready to give it to her.

"You need to be taught a lesson, young lady," he'd say as he sat on the bed. He pictured the look on her face, her mouth and eyes wide open in surprise, as he grabbed her arm and hauled her over his knee.

"What are you doing? No!" she'd be squealing as he roughly tugged her denim cut-offs down over bottom and her long legs, revealing pert, tight buttocks bisected by a tiny white thong.

"I think you owe me an apology," he'd say as he brought his hand down smartly on her smooth skin.

In the humid darkness, Edward ran a finger along the inside of his thighs and gently stroked his balls, as he pictured her wriggling in his lap, her legs kicking wildly, her body quivering as he spanked her again and again, her buttocks glowing first pink then red. He rolled over and fumbled in his top drawer, eventually finding a tube of lubricant and squirting a generous dollop on the swollen head of his prick. It felt lovely and cool against his inflamed skin.

"No! Please, I'm sorry," she'd soon be begging breathlessly. "Stop! Please I'll do anything."

"Anything, eh? Very well, on your knees then. Let's see you finish what you started earlier," he'd say, an evil grin on his face as he stood and eased his shorts down, his lengthy cock springing free.

--

Florence moaned as she spread the soft, moist folds of her pussy and ran a fingertip around her sensitive little clit, round and round in tight little circles till it was pulsing hotly, aching to be touched. In her mind, she heard David's stern voice, slightly breathless after a torrid spanking: "As I say, I'm not sure a spanking's enough punishment in your case, young lady" he'd say, as he slipped a hand between her thighs and slowly ran a finger along her embarrassingly moist cleft.

"Please," she'd pant as she heard him unfasten the zipper of his smart navy blue trousers, then tap her ankles with the tip of his shiny black shoes, forcing her to spread her legs even wider.

"What a wicked girl you are," he'd grunt as he roughly spread her tender buttocks, exposing the shamefully moist folds of her pussy.

--

Edward's cock was very hard now, and he groaned as he wrapped his fingers around his engorged shaft and slowly spread the lube along its considerable length, sliding smoothly along the taut, velvety skin, teasing himself. In his mind, it was Jo's slender fingers. He pictured a contrite Jo looking up at him with her big, cornflower blue eyes, as she began to slowly stroke his silky stiffness.

"What do you say?"

"I'm sorry I teased you earlier. Please don't spank me again, " she'd reply.

"Well, we'll see. If you do a good job, maybe I'll let you off another spanking," he'd say, then groan as she used her free hand to caress his swollen balls.

Edward's head rolled back on the pillow, his eyes squeezed shut, his mouth open as he slowly but steadily stroked his oily shaft. He paused briefly, moaning contentedly as he eased the foreskin back over his fat red glans and used his thumb to massage the thick, blunt head, before getting back into his rhythm. Moving slightly faster now as he imagined Jo's soft pink lips sliding smoothly over the tip, her teasing tongue flicking along the little slit at the centre.

He could almost hear the helpless little sighs as he grabbed a handful of her fine, blonde hair and eased himself deeper, those blue eyes opening wide as inch after inch of his thick veiny shaft disappeared between her moist pink lips.

"What do you say?" he'd ask, as he slowly eased himself out, a thin string of saliva stretching from her lips to the tip of his swollen cock.

"Thank-you Sir," she'd simper, and he'd reward her by plunging back in, savouring the silky embrace of those warm, wet lips.

He was pumping his cock harder and harder now, the pre-cum spilling from the tip and mixing with the lube as he imagined her sucking at him hungrily, her head bobbing, her little silver earrings swinging. He could feel the tension in his body building, his muscles tightening as he twisted on the bed, straining and sweating his way towards the pinnacle of pleasure.

As he neared orgasm, he'd extract his ready-to-explode cock from her lips and stand over her.

"Tell me what you want," he'd pant as he feverishly jerked it.

"Please cum on my face Sir, cum all over me," she'd say obediently. The image of her kneeling before him submissively, her head tilted back, mouth open, eyes shut, her little pink tongue extended brought him right to the edge.

"Oh God!" he wailed as with a final flurry of strokes he was there, his orgasm intensified by the mental image of generous globs of his pearly spunk splashing on Jo's smooth cheeks, her forehead, her blonde hair.

"Thank-you Sir," he heard her sweet voice whisper, fading away into the darkness as he slowly regained his breath.

--

At the same moment, Florence's young body jerked abruptly as she came too, her fists gripping the damp sheets, her head thrashing against her pillow, her chest heaving as she sucked in the still, humid air, her hot flesh finally sated. For tonight anyway.

12