The Girls of St Catherine's Bk. 03 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Edward, Edward," she moaned, as she felt his hungry lips kissing her neck and his hand sliding between her warm thighs and massaging her mound. As soon as her bra fell away, his lips were exploring the pale, tender skin of her boobs, kissing and licking her flesh as she squirmed happily in the car seat.

--

Major Farnsworth stopped at the top of the hill, and took off his camouflaged hat. He ran a hand through his neat, thinning grey hair as he drank from his water bottle. It had rained earlier, but now the sun had come out the path was drying out, its colour changing from dark to light brown as the atmosphere quickly became hot and steamy.

He'd spent most of his afternoon out here, following a trail that started at the reservoir and followed the bend of the river downhill, then cut inland, the path rising as it traced the boundary of St Catherine's school. Several of his friends down at the Eastbrook Bird-spotters Club had sworn that they'd seen a Yellowhammer here, which was something to boast about as it was quite rare in this area. He'd been hoping to catch a glimpse, and maybe even a picture but so far he'd had no luck.

Earlier, he thought he'd been able to hear its distinctive high-pitched staccato chattering, but as he'd moved closer it had seemed to drift further away, its voice echoing amongst distant trees, sometimes closer, sometimes further away, as if taunting him.

"Think it might be time to call it a day, Betsy," he said, looking down at his faithful black Labrador. She looked up at him briefly, wagging her whip-like tail before disappearing off into some bushes, her nose to the ground, no doubt following the trail of a rabbit or squirrel.

As he started back down the trial, he saw it; a little yellow jewel of a bird, lit by a shaft of sunlight as it perched on an elm tree not more than thirty yards in front of him. He held his breath, his heart thumping with excitement, as he slowly brought his camera up to his eyes. He'd invested in a new high-powered telephoto lens and he peered through the viewfinder with growing excitement at the saffron yellow breast, the streaky brown back, the forked tail. There was no doubt about it; it could only be a yellowhammer! Still holding his breath, he slowly walked forward a few steps, kneeling down as he adjusted the focus. He was just about to press the shutter-release when there was a loud noise, and suddenly he was focussed on an empty, gently swaying branch.

"Damn and blast!" he muttered angrily. Where had that bloody noise come from? It sounded like a car skidding to a stop off to his right, its tyres crunching on gravel. He pushed his way through the bushes, and found himself at the crest of a small hill overlooking a secluded car park. It was empty apart from a small, red hatchback in the far corner. He spotted some movement inside. Was there someone in the car? He brought his binoculars up to his eyes for a closer look.

The first thing he noticed was the dark green circular parking permit on the windscreen that read "S.C.S.G.".

"Saint Catherine's School for Girls" he muttered, and there was definitely someone moving about inside, but the sunshine glinting of the glass made it difficult to see exactly what was going on.

"Come on Betsy, let's see what they're playing at," he growled, as he set off, determined to get a little closer.

--

Jo was naked now, apart from her skirt, a twisted green band around her waist.

"God, that feels so good," she heard herself panting as he nipped and sucked at her instantly hard nipples, and his fingers traced the swollen outer folds of her pussy. She spread her legs as wide as she could in the cramped car, one foot on the dashboard, the other on the steering wheel as he expertly spread her swollen labia, and his fingers danced across the pink inner lips, spreading her juices along the length of her slit. Round and round his fingers swirled, massaging her sticky wet pussy as her hips undulated and she moaned happily. She threw her head back and howled as she felt his fingers gently probe the entrance to her sex, and his lips left a trail of hot kisses down over her stomach.

All that public foreplay at the pub had left her young body in desperate need of a satisfying conclusion and she squealed loudly, her back arching up off the seat, as she felt one of his slender fingers slipping inside her, gently exploring and stroking the tight entrance to her vagina.

"I wanted to do this to you at the pub, slide your skirt up over your legs, show everyone how naked you were, how horny," he said breathlessly as he slipped a finger between her juicy, clasping lips.

"Oh God, Edward," she gasped as she felt his lips caressing the hot skin of her thighs, his tongue circling her throbbing clitoris. Then he was flicking the very tip of his tongue over the little pink pearl and she almost fainted at the sudden intense sensations.

"Bet you would have liked that, huh? Me kneeling under the table, licking your lovely wet pussy while you sipped your wine, pretending nothing was going on," he said as he lapped at her hungrily.

"Yes, yes," she panted, closing her eyes and seeing herself back at the pub, biting her knuckle to stop herself crying out as he pleasured her. Her body was rolling from side to side, surrendering to the waves of pleasure washing over her, each one a little higher than the last. As he continued to tease her clit, she felt him slide a second finger inside, finger-fucking her with long, smooth strokes as she felt her body begin to tense, her muscles tightening as her orgasm approached.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she heard herself pleading as his fingers moved faster and faster, the tension inside her body building and building until she lost control.

"Yes! Yes!" she squealed happily as she came, a wave of pure bliss washing over her, leaving her breathless and spent.

--

She was still savouring the warm, post-orgasmic waves, her eyes shut, her mind elsewhere when she heard the car door open.

"Edward? Wait a minute, what are you doing?" she said as he pulled her out of his car and onto her feet, quickly manoeuvring her so that she was bent over the bonnet of his car.

She tried to straighten up, but he held her down with a firm hand in the centre of her back. It was clear that the time for games was over.

"What are you doing?" she repeated, although it was quite obvious as he flipped her short skirt up over her naked bottom and yanked his white boxer shorts down to his knees.

"Not here! Anyone could see!" she yelped, twisting around in time to watch his lengthy, angry-looking cock swinging between his thighs.

"But that's what turns you on, isn't it?" he growled, his lips next to her ear as she felt herself helplessly sandwiched between his warm body and the car's bonnet, his erection sliding between her thighs and along the length of her silky slit. She caught her breath as she felt the swollen head, press urgently against her entrance, a brief pause before her lips were eased apart and he was inside her.

"Yyyyeeesss," she agreed, her breath rushing out of her in one long sigh as she felt his lovely hard cock penetrating her from behind, slipping smoothly between her soaking pussy lips, deeper and deeper until his balls rested against her buttocks.

--

Major Farnsworth crouched, half-hidden behind a tree trunk on the ridge overlooking the car park, his dull brown jacket and camouflaged trousers making him blend into the background. He got quite a shock when he peered out from behind the bushes. Even with just the naked eye, he could clearly see the rather naughty young woman bent over the car as her boyfriend energetically fucked her from behind. (Well, he assumed he was her boyfriend, but who could be sure these days?)

"Good grief," he muttered. "He's certainly giving that young lady a jolly good seeing to."

He slowly brought the camera up to his eyes; his fingers shaking with excitement as he slowly rotated the stubby but powerful telephoto lens until the couple came into sharp focus. From this range, he could see every lewd detail: the young man's taut muscular buttocks rocking back and forth, his strong hands spanning the girl's slender waist. The girl herself was undeniably attractive, her swaying blonde hair catching the fading sunlight, her pert boobs undulating rhythmically between her arms, her long, slim legs spread as her boyfriend drove his prick between her smooth, pale buttocks.

He felt his cock lengthening, pressing urgently against his trousers as he watched the young couple thoroughly enjoying their al fresco coupling. He was tempted to join in, to unzip his trousers and stroke his growing erection but decided to wait, delaying his pleasure until he was safely back at home, reclining in his comfy leather chair and reviewing the pictures on his large, high-resolution monitor.

As he clicked the shutter release, he was reminded of the incident several months back when he encountered that young woman stripping naked down near the river. He looked at those pictures regularly, reliving the same sense of voyeuristic excitement each time. She was from St Catherine's too: he was beginning to get quite a collection of their staff and pupils.

He took picture after picture, already looking anticipating reliving the moment back at his house later: the young blonde, eyes squeezed shut, bent at right angles over the car, moaning audibly as her virile young friend began to move faster. Then zooming in, getting a close up where their bodies were joined, the young man's buttocks straining, his hot skin glistening as he picked up the pace.

--

Jo was stretched helplessly across the car's bonnet, feeling the warmth of the engine through its hard metallic surface. She threw her head back and groaned loudly as she felt Edward's inflamed cock pounding her from behind, hard and relentless, like a piston inside a well-oiled cylinder.

Edward pressed Jo further over the bonnet loving the way her pussy snugly gripped his cock, as if it were designed for his shaft. He watched her slick lips cling to his fat cock as he slowly eased himself out as if reluctant to let him go. He'd been fantasizing about this moment since the first time he met her. He remembered that time he stood ogling her pert bottom, his arms hanging helplessly at his sides, as she searched for those hiking maps in her car. Looking back, he was sure that she was teasing him, even then, and the thought caused him to thrust a little harder, enjoying the helpless little yelps that it caused.

He'd wanted to take his time, savour the many delights of her firm, young body wriggling beneath him but he just couldn't stop himself moving faster and faster, her animal cries of lust driving him on, as he felt the pressure build in his aching prick.

They'd started slowly and quietly, looking anxiously around them, aware that any second a car could come rolling up the trail. But as his lust grew, and his heart thumped against his chest, he couldn't help himself, fucking her harder and harder, his swollen balls slapping against her buttocks, his desperate cries getting louder as he felt himself nearing the very pinnacle of his hot desire.

"That's it, fuck me, please fuck me," Jo was panting, her pussy squeezing his hardness, a fine sheen of sweat coating their bodies as he strained towards his climax.

Her feverish cries pushed him over the edge, and with a final flurry of sharp staccato strokes he was there, throwing his head back and howling at the sky as he came, his cock pulsing as it exploded deep inside her.

They lay across the car for what felt like several minutes, their spent bodies savouring the lovely post-orgasmic glow as their breathing slowly returned to normal.

As they slowly straightened and began to collect their clothes, they didn't notice the shadowy figure above them slipping quietly away, back amongst the dense forest.

--

"So, I think you've got something of mine," Jo reminded him as his car rolled down the gravel drive back at the school.

Edward smiled as he slid his hand into his pocket and fingered the tangled scrap of lavender cotton.

"I thought I'd keep them as a souvenir," he grinned.

--

"You know we were talking about spanking the other night? I was wondering if you'd like me to show you what to do. You know, just in case you ever need to punish one of your students."

They were standing outside her room as Florence fished around inside her handbag.

"Oh, I don't know," Florence said, as she finally found her keys and opened the door. "I suppose I am curious, but I'm not sure I'd ever use it myself."

"Come on, just so you know what it's like," he said encouragingly. "It'll only take a minute."

"I don't know David. Can't we just, you know, fool around a bit?" she said, closing the door behind them.

"Plenty of time for that, just let me give you a quick demonstration," he said breezily as he sat on the bed, and held a hand out to her.

"So you want to demonstrate on me? Oh!" she squealed as he tugged her wrist and in one smooth, well-practised movement drew her across his lap. Florence found herself in quite an undignified position, balanced across his thighs, her hands flat against the rough wooden floorboards, her bottom in the air as her hair tumbled around her face like a red velvet curtain, restricting her view to David's worn leather shoes.

"So you want to have your legs spread like this, so your victim is balanced across your knees," David said breezily as he shifted her into position and ran a hand over her back.

"Perhaps this isn't such a great idea, can you let me up please?" Florence said nervously, uncomfortable at finding herself in such a vulnerable position and trying to get back to her feet.

"Nonsense, just a quick demonstration then I'll let you go," he said, as she felt his arm across her shoulders, gently but firmly pushing her back down, her toes just scraping the floor, her boobs threatening to spill out of her low cut blouse.

"Really, David, I'm not sure...oh!" she yelped as she felt his hand connect smartly with her bottom, her body jolting at the shock.

"There! You see how easy it is?" she heard him say.

"Yes, well, this is all very interesting but if you could just let me up... ow!" Florence yelped as he spanked her again.

"Of course, to make it more authentic we need for you to have been naughty in some way..." he mused, as he ran his hand over her bottom."Oh, I know, let's talk about what you were up to in the pub, hmm? Do you remember what you were doing?"

"Listen, I was just having a bit of fun... ow! David!" she exclaimed, as she felt his hand connect once more, a little harder this time.

"A bit of fun, eh? Well then, you won't mind me having a bit of fun now, will you?" he asked rhetorically as he ran a hand over her derrière, smoothing her plain black skirt over her increasingly warm skin. Ignoring her protests, he began to spank her steadily, his firm hand making a distinctive fleshy slapping sound as he warmed her buttocks.

The fantasy of spanking was one thing, but the real thing actually stung a little, and the hard, steely edge in his voice suggested things might get worse. A lot worse. She was beginning to regret getting carried away in the pub.

"Come on, David, that's enough, eh? Ouch! What if I say I'm sorry?" Florence said, struggling to keep her voice even. The awkward position and the spanking were combining to make her feel breathless.

"Go on then," he said, pausing as his fingers toying with the hem of her skirt.

"I'm sorry, okay?"

"Sorry for what?" he said, as he eased the hem up a couple of inches, his warm fingers stroking the inside of her thigh thoughtfully.

"Sorry I was, you know, fooling around under the table. Now please let me go," Florence said, as she awkwardly reached behind and tried to tug her skirt back down, desperately trying to reclaim some of her dignity.

"You mean, sorry you were teasing me by stroking my cock?" he said, twisting her hand behind her back, making her feel even more helpless. She squealed, her body jerking as his hand connected again, quite hard this time.

"Ow! Please! Yes, yes, I'm sorry," Florence mewed, still trying to twist free, her legs kicking.

"Say it then," he insisted as he slid her skirt up over her bottom, pausing to admire the pleasingly plump roundness of her buttocks. He ran his hand over the pale blue panties that were stretched tightly over buttocks, and squeezed one of the soft rounded globes.

"I'm sorry I was teasing you by stroking your cock," Florence said, in a small voice.

"Louder!" he insisted as he slapped her again, harder this time, her fleshy buttocks rippling.

"Ow! I'm sorry I was teasing you by stroking your cock," Florence gasped, her humiliation complete.

"Very good, Florence," he said, his voice condescending as if he was addressing an errant schoolgirl. "I will let you go soon but I do think as a new teacher here you might benefit from knowing how this feels. You did seem keen to find out about this, when we were driving back from the pub last week."

"No! Ow! Please!" she gasped as she felt his rough hand stinging her buttocks, this time without the protection of her skirt, the black material now neatly folded in the small of her back.

"Yes, you seemed very curious. What was it you were saying? What if I've been a bad girl and really need to be taught a lesson? Hmm? Perhaps I should show you," he said as he spanked her hard twice, once on each buttock.

"Ow! Stop!" she squealed, kicking her legs helplessly as he spanked her again and again, but she couldn't help enjoying the delicious friction as her pussy rubbed against the lean, hard muscle of his leg. She could feel her buttocks tingling warmly now and could imagine the smooth skin blushing hot pink. But there was another sort of tingling too, an all-too-familiar feeling spreading from between her thighs. It got worse when she felt him ease his fingers between her legs and slowly stroke her swollen folds through the clinging cotton.

"What else was it you said? Would I have to take my knickers off too?" he said, mocking her by impersonating her gentle Scottish accent, his finger making her quiver as he explored the moist contours.

"Stop, please," she panted, a confusing mix of pain, embarrassment and arousal clouding her mind. Had he known how turned on she was that night? Was it that obvious? It was certainly obvious how aroused she was now, she thought, as he used the pads of his fingers to slowly caress her pussy through the increasingly damp cotton.

"Of course, it's not a proper spanking if you're still wearing your panties, you want to know how a proper spanking feels, don't you, hmm?" he growled, his lips suddenly next to her ear as she felt him tugging her knickers over her flared hips.

"No, please!" she gasped breathlessly, reaching behind, her fingers clutching at the waistband.

"You're only making it worse for yourself," he grunted as he swatted her hand away impatiently and pulled the blue cotton down to her knees, her naked, tender buttocks exposed to his rough hands.

"No! Please!" she gasped as he forced her legs apart, her knickers a tight band stretched between her knees, the embarrassingly wet purse of her sex peeking out from between her plump, reddened buttocks. She yelped as he lightly slapped the very centre of her wetness, causing her to squirm uncontrollably with the heady mixture of pleasure and pain.

"All that talk of spanking had made you hot, hadn't it?" he said, his hand slapping her sore buttocks once more.

"Ow!" she yelped.

"It made you hot, didn't it?" he repeated, his hand slapping her again, much harder.

"Ow! Yes!" Florence confessed.

"Good girl," he said, rewarding her by stroking the centre of her wetness. She moaned urgently as she felt his fingers exploring her wet folds, spreading her creamy juices along the full length of her slit as she spread her legs and rocked against the hard muscle of his thighs. "I bet you touched yourself later in bed, didn't you? Hmm?"