The Girls of St Catherine's Bk. 03 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, please," Florence was panting now as one of his searching fingers slid up over her puffy folds and gently teased her pulsing, achingly sensitive clit.

"Yes, I'd love to watch you touching yourself," he chuckled, as he spread her swollen folds and ran a fingertip up and down her silky slit.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she heard herself begging as his tormenting fingers stroked her molten centre.

"Yes, I'd love to watch you frigging yourself, making yourself come for me," he chuckled, as his wet fingertip circled her swollen nub making her breath catch in her throat, her muscles tensing as the pressure deep inside her grew and grew.

"Yes, yes, don't stop," she was pleading as he eased a thick thumb inside her clasping lips, and his wet fingers flicked over her clit, her body so close now, so close. When she closed her eyes, she pictured herself, writhing naked on her bed, the smell of her sex thick in the air, pleasuring herself with sticky fingers whilst he reclined in an armchair fully dressed, his eyes glittering darkly as he watched from the shadows. A thin smile playing around his lips as she pleasured herself for him, stroking herself to climax after delicious climax. It was that image that pushed her over the edge, her body squirming and contorting wildly as her orgasm hit hard, and the delicious waves of hot pleasure radiated out from her pussy as she sobbed happily.

--

"Are you okay? I didn't hit you too hard, did I? It's just that I've been dying to spank that gorgeous bottom of yours since I met you," David said as he helped her to her feet, then onto the bed beside him.

"Gosh, no, that was, well, it was terrific," Florence said, sweeping her tangled red hair from her face, and wiping the tears from her eyes.

"You know you were rather naughty at the pub earlier, so it just seemed like too good an opportunity to miss," he said, almost apologetically.

Florence reached out and slid her hand along his chin, looking into the cool depths of his grey eyes. Whilst he'd been spanking her it had felt like he was possessed, his character firmer, stricter. A dominant man who took what he wanted. Now it was over, he seemed back to his normal, polite self. Which seemed a bit of a shame; Florence had liked his evil twin!

"No, you're quite right, I was a little flirty earlier. A naughty girl, I suppose. Perhaps I needed someone to teach me a lesson," she said, her cheeks flushing pink. She couldn't resist, glancing down at his trousers and noting the firm bulge there.

David smiled, as she ran a cool hand up over his denim thighs and along the hard ridge that had formed.

"Looks like you're as aroused as you were in the pub earlier," she said, a playful smile forming on her moist lips.

"Yes, you'd better do something about that, unless you want another spanking," he gasped as she squeezed him.

"Please no, not another spanking. I'll do anything," she said in mock horror.

"Well, you'd best get on your knees, girl, and finish what you started," he grinned.

"Oh Sir, it feels so big," she said, grinning as she slid smoothly to the floor, the wooden floorboards hard against her knees.

"Get on with it girl, you'd better leave me satisfied," he said sternly as he watched her deft fingers unfasten his belt, and unzip his flies.

"Yes Sir," she said, smiling happily as she extracted his very hard, very thick cock from his flies and started to stroke him.