All Comments on 'The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 01'

by nightvoice2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
te-he

How does one have a "maths" teacher? Are you being taught more than one math? Last I checked, it there was only one math - the math I learned in school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong

Its simply just "MATH" NOT "maths" any 6 year old kid knows that. Guess this author missed grade school totally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Math or maths

Math or Maths depends on where you live. Do not denigrate the author because you are too ignorant to know that other forms of your language, particularly the original one, are spoken in other places and spellings of words often differ. It's Mathematics, not Mathematic, so the abbreviation should be Maths, not Math.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bloody Americans!

Look, you yanks pick on the rest of the English speaking world mercilessly for using different phraseology, will you lot ever learn that people from all over the world write and post stories on this site? In Britain and Australia you will find that it's 'maths', not 'math'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As an American, I hate it when...

...stupid arrogant Americans act like the rest of the world doesn't exist and that the American way is the only way. You make us look bad, morons.

I liked the story, and the way the new guy was just thrown into the fire. Hopefully he will only get manipulated by the girls for a little while before he gets his feet under him. I didn't like how abruptly the story ended, however. It's like there was more and the author just arbitrarily picked a stopping point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@"te-he"

Presumably you are from the USA and assume that your view of 'English', in the American version, is the correct one?

In England, the correct term for the subject is "Mathematics" - correctly shortened to "Maths"!

As the saying goes, better to be thought ignorant than to open one's mouth and prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Math(s)?

If all you can (incorrectly) find wrong with the story is a missing "s", then it must be a pretty good effort, wouldn't you say?

I think there must be a society dedicated to combing each Literotica submission in order to pounce on the slightest mistake - real or imagined. God, but your lives must be sad.

Try reading the story as a story rather than looking for errors, and you'll find its not a bad story at all.

Bye the way - There is a deliberate punctuation mistake in this comment. See if you can find it. I wouldn't like you to go without your error fix!

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago
Math or Maths - Who cares.

Really... isn't there something else to argue about? Food for one. If an American really wants to pick a fight with an Englishmen he should stick to food. However, be ready for the retort about American beer.

Can't we all just get along and get back to masturbating?

asianToy.

Love the story, by the way!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My kudos to the “asianToy” authoress: her brilliant phrase “Can't we all just get along and get back to masturbating?” simply melted my heart.

Vittorio Vittorossi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous