The Girls of St Catherine's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, she was good. She looked up at him with her beautiful, sultry brown eyes as she continued to torment and pleasure his hardness in equal measure. He felt his knees turn to jelly and he leant back heavily against the desk as her juicy lips slid along his cock, the tip slipping deep inside her warm, wet mouth, holding him there as her tongue caressed him. He could happily spent all evening like this, but already he felt his balls tightening as he felt the first delicious tingles of his approaching climax.

"Oh God!" he gasped, feeling himself quickly approaching the point of no return as he watched her cheeks hollow as she eagerly sucked him, his swollen cock disappearing into her pretty little mouth. He felt her silky chestnut hairbrush against his naked thighs as she took him deeper and deeper.

"Don't stop girl, don't you dare stop!" he panted desperately as she moved her lips up and down him, her hand gently caressing his aching balls. Tara was speeding up now, drawing him deeper and deeper as she sensed his climax approaching. Faster and faster she went, her hand gripping his shaft, her sweet tongue swirling around the sensitive tip until he could take no more.

"Oh God!" he roared as he came, the blood thumping in his ears as he felt his cock jerk wildly, his hot semen surging into Tara's welcoming mouth. Her eyes opened wide as she felt the hot, salty fluid gushing into her mouth and spilling over her chin.

"Yes, yes!" he gasped, leaning back heavily against the desk as the sweet sensations rushed through him. She eagerly lapped at his twitching prick as he slowly regained his breath.

"Good girl, good girl," he sighed, handing her a tissue as she lapped the last drop of pearly spunk dripping from the end of his softening penis.

"I may not be any good at writing essays but I like to think I make up for it in other ways," she replied, wiping some of the stray drops of cum from her chin as she got to her feet and buttoned up her blouse.

After she'd left, Wicklow sat back down at his desk with a large glass of whisky and picked up her essay. He took a red pen and crossed out the D minus. He leant back in his chair savouring the warm post-orgasm glow and the strong, smoky taste of the amber liquid, as he reconsidered.

"Well worth an A," he muttered contentedly.

A couple of hours later, the manor house was dark and silent. The headmaster believed that a good night's sleep was very important to the learning process and so all girls had to be back in their rooms by nine o'clock. Lights out was at half-past-ten and hall monitors roamed the corridors checking for any light or music seeping through the doors.

Sadie rolled over and looked at the little clock on her bedside table. It was 11:50, long past the curfew. She turned the bedside lamp on, angling it away from the door then slid out of bed and crouched on the floor, her hands running along the floorboards in the semi-darkness until she found the one that was slightly loose. Her two room-mates quickly slipped out of bed too. Brianna placed an old nightgown along the bottom of the door, like a draft-excluder so that the light wouldn't leak underneath it. The little cavity under the boards was where Sadie hid her mobile phone but tonight they were interested in the other contents.

The girls whispered excitedly as they examined their stash: a bottle of chilli-flavoured vodka and several bars of chocolate in assorted flavours. They gathered on Sadie's bed tugging their nightgowns down over their knees as Brianna opened the Tupperware box containing the shot glasses and handed them round. This was their little secret: a midnight feast. A chance to gossip over a few forbidden drinks.

"So what do you think of the new maths teacher?" Sadie said, holding out her shot glass as Brianna poured them all a round of drinks.

"He's cute," said Emma.

"Yeah, he's definitely good looking. That dark hair and boyish looks make him look a bit like Tom Daley," Brianna agreed.

"Yeah, I was thinking Daniel Radcliffe but he's definitely hot," Sadie agreed, rubbing her ankle.

"How's your ankle?" asked Emma.

"Still sore. That bloody Portia needs to be taught a lesson."

"I've been thinking: how about the old hidden underwear trick?" suggested Emma.

"The old hidden underwear trick? What's that?" Sadie asked.

"Well, there was this girl at my last school who was a right little madam. She was snitching on us to the teachers all the time. So we all decided she needed to be taught a lesson. So, one day we waited until she left her room, then we hid all of her uniform underwear so she was forced to wear non-uniform stuff. Then we told the most sadistic teacher in the school that we thought that she might not be fully complying with the uniform code. I remember he made her undress in front of the class. You should have seen her; she nearly died of embarrassment!"

"No way!" Sadie squealed delightedly.

"Yes, way!" Emma confirmed. "I tell you what: she never snitched on us after that!"