The Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock is very lubricated already so I put it right against her dark passage and push. "Oh, it hurts!" She cries.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Don't stop." She grabs my legs and I feel my arousal spike and push all the way in. I can hear her crying in pain and yet her words are urging me on. It's confusing and not as hot as I fantasized about but still I am so turned on. I rub hard on her clit and her cries lesson soon she is moaning in pleasure instead of pain and she's once again urging me to give her more, go harder. I hate to admit it feels so good so tight and so forbidden that I can't hold back I pump into her until I find my release again. She comes with me again, her light flaring and blinking out like a switch was flipped. I carefully pulled out, sitting on the couch I pull her into my lap.

"You are unbelievable, you feel so good but we have to stop or I may die of exhaustion." I laughed and she nodded.

A loud pounding wakes me, followed by someone repeatedly pressing the doorbell. I sit up and look around. The bed is empty. The bed is always empty but for some reason I expected it not to be. I look around but there are no signs of my fantasy woman. She may have been a dream after all. I rub my face and reach for my jeans. A new round of knocking and doorbell ringing has begun but I'm in no hurry because I know who it is. Only one person is that obnoxious.

"You changed the locks?" She demanded as soon as I opened the door.

"You don't live here anymore, Olivia. You haven't in years."

"Dad left it to both of us." She said snidely jamming her fist on her hip. She's a little thing all of five two with a short blond bob, but she is nothing but bitchy attitude, so she seems so much bigger.

"I bought you out. You have no claim here. Why do we have to keep having this conversation?"

"There are still things here that belong to me."

"The tools and things you've been stealing I bought, they belong to me."

"I do not steal!" She shrieked.

"Yeah right, I heard different from the Sheriff deputy you fucked to get out of it when he brought my stuff back. Tom know about that?"

"That's a lie!" She screeched again.

"Oh my god, Olivia. What do you want? It's too early for this shit!" I moved to the kitchen in search of coffee.

"It's almost noon." She said and I looked at the clock, so it was.

"I was up late because of the storm."

"What storm?"

"The lighting storm last night."

"Are you hungover, there was no storm?" I wished I was hungover. Alcohol would explain a few things but I was out of beer and didn't want to go to town to get any so I know I'm completely sober.

"What do you want, Olivia?"

"There's an old box of moms in the attic, I want it."

"There's nothing of mom's in the attic."

"Yes, there is."

"No there isn't she took everything out of the attic when she moved to Florida with Hank." I took my cup past her and went into the Living room. I sat on the couch and flashes of memory of being there with Aleena ran through my mind making my cock stir. I stood up and looked out the window instead, there were a few puddles here and there.

"Did it rain last night?" I turned back toward Olivia and she glared at me.

"We're in a drought, Brody." Man, she's such a bitch. I never had to deal with her until dad died now she's just constantly looking for money, that I don't have.

"Olivia, I don't have any of mom's things, if there's something you want call her."

Inexplicably she walked forward. She had a surprised look on her face. "What are you doing?" She demanded.

"Nothing. What are you doing?" She continued walking forward until she was right in front of me. She reached for the fly of my jeans and I immediately batted her hand away. "What the fuck, Liv?" I yelled but then my hands moved to my sides and she reached for my fly again. I couldn't move my hands to stop her so she unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I was only wearing jeans, no shirt and more importantly no underwear. My jeans slid down leaving my semi-hard cock exposed.

"Olivia, what the fuck are you doing?" I growled, her eyes were wide and a little scared.

"I don't know." She said but she was reaching for my cock. When her hand wrapped around it, it surged to full capacity.

"Stop it."

"I can't!" She leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth and I gasped. It felt good because it was a mouth on my cock, but it was my sister's mouth and that was just wrong. My knees buckled on their own and I dropped down to the couch. Olivia followed me down crawling between my legs, eagerly sucking my cock. I wanted to push her away but my hands still didn't work. None of my body worked except for my cock apparently.

"She's pretty good at that. Huh?" The voice beside my ear made me jump.

"Aleena, this isn't..."

"It's pretty hot." She leaned on the back of the couch beside me watching my sister eagerly suck my cock. "She claims she doesn't like it. Won't do it for her husband, but she does it for others. I think she likes the power. It's not giving her any power now though. You have the power now."

"Did you do this?"

"Of course."

"Why, why can't I move my arms?"

She moved closer to me and sucked my earlobe, "I know your darkest desires," She whispered right in my ear and then giggled.

"Aleena..."

"I know how often you fantasized about sticking your dick in her mouth to shut her up."

"Okay, yeah but..."

"Well now you have." She smiled at me as if she were proud of the arrangement.

"Come on Brody, I can make it so she won't remember. What would you do if you knew there would be no consequences?" No consequences was mighty tempting. Olivia was doing a hell of a job on my cock, I could feel my arousal build as I watched her. She had tears running down her cheeks, she knew what she was doing she just couldn't stop it.

"You're pretty good at that. Does Tom know? Does he watch you suck off other guys?" She clenched her eyes shut but she kept sucking.

"Ooo you just hit on one of her fantasies." Aleena giggled. I looked up at her, she was even more beautiful in the daylight. The sun shown on her pale blond hair and made her white gown nearly transparent. My cock jumped but it was thanks to the view not Olivia's efforts. I moved my hands and found that I could. "Tell her to go harder." Aleena smiled at me her eyes were glowing and so were her breasts.

"Harder Olivia." I said with the same force Aleena had made me use the night before. Immediately Liv took me deep and hard. I could feel her gag on my cock but I didn't feel bad. She'd been finding new ways to screw me over my whole life, it was nice for a little retribution. I put my hand in her hair and fisted it, pulling tight. I pushed her head down and held it before pulling up and letting her breathe.

"What's the matter Liv? My cock is just too hard to resist?" I let go of her hair, her mouth was nowhere near my cock and yet when I released her she immediately grabbed it and sucked it deep again. The power of the control was a lot more arousing than the actual act.

"Should I cum on your face Liv? It will mess up your makeup, get in your hair. Think you could explain that to Tom?" She pulled her mouth up long enough to say no and sucked me again.

"I want your cum." Aleena whispered. Her words skittered along my skin leaving a tingling trail.

"I want your cum, take your dress off."

"Say it like you mean it." She smirked.

"Strip!" I barked at her. She stood up straight and pulled off the filmy garment. When I looked back I was surprised to see that Olivia was taking her clothes off as well all without taking her mouth off my cock. The sight made me laugh. I motioned to Aleena to get on the couch beside me and kissed her deeply. Her tongue swept into my mouth and I pulled her closer. When I broke the kiss it was to move down to her breasts I knew they were sensitive so I licked and sucked them until she was squirming and then I pushed her back and put my mouth over her clit sucking and flicking my tongue until she cried out my name in orgasm. I almost came with her but at the last second, I remembered it was Olivia's mouth, I would make her swallow it if it weren't for the fact that the Goddess wanted it.

"Olivia stop." She sat up immediately. "Take it," I whispered to Aleena, "Take my cum." She leaned over me immediately and put her mouth on the head of my cock. I'd been close to coming seconds before but as soon as she put her mouth over me I came hard and fast.

"Mmm," She looked up at me and licked her lips. She looked over at Olivia who was still sitting on her knees, naked. She was wide eyed. I reached out and touched Aleena's face sweeping her long hair back and she sat up.

"Do you want to fuck her?" She took my cock in her hand and placed her fingertips on the head, her fingers glowed and instead of a rush there was a low steady pulse as my cock hardened.

"I'd rather fuck you."

Aleena smiled and then laughed, "Just think, I'll make her body want you so bad, for everything she stole, for every lie she's told, for every one of your friends she's slept with?"

"You slept with my friends?" I looked at her, she looked like she didn't want to but she nodded. "Why?"

"Because then they were more interested in hanging out with me than you." She admitted.

"Why did you come here today?"

"To steal the contract I signed that signed my half of the ranch over to you." A tear ran down Olivia's cheek and I wondered if it was because she couldn't lie. Her tears had no effect on me, I was so pissed I was seething. I've been running this ranch for years. Dad sold it to me on contract long before he died but there was no will so I had to buy Olivia out and now she trying to screw me over again.

Aleena slid off the couch and crawled up behind Olivia.

"You want to fuck him so bad your body is aching, if you don't get his cock in you right now you might never come again. You don't want to but you have too. Ask him to tell you not too. Beg him." Olivia whimpered and another tear rand down her cheek. She crawled toward me on her hands and knees.

"Tell me to stop." She cried, "Please Brody, I'm sorry." I didn't respond I just waited. She crawled up onto my lap still blubbering and begging, saying please. Despite her pleas she took my cock in her hand and positioned it before sinking her cunt down, impaling herself. I went to high school with her husband I know from the showers, I'm quite a bit bigger than he is, but despite her protests Olivia is really wet and my cock slides in easily.

"Damn you're loose, how many guys have you fucked in this town?"

"Almost all of them," she sobbed.

"Then why are you crying?"

"I don't know," she sobbed.

"Stop crying." I barked and immediately she stopped she sniffed and wiped away her tears. I hate to admit it, but she knew how to ride a guy. She was really going to town, her tits bouncing in my face. If it were anyone else I would be touching, helping, but I don't want to help. I don't want her to enjoy it.

"You're such a slut. You're riding your brother's cock right now. I don't want you, I'm not even touching you."

"You're fucking me."

"You're fucking yourself with my cock." I sneered. "Pinch your nipples, hard." Her hands immediately went to her breasts and pinched and pulled her own nipples until she cried out in pain.

Aleena moved onto the couch beside me. "She's really getting off on this. She's going to cum. Do you want her too."

"No." I glared at Olivia thinking I was about to tell her she couldn't cum but then Aleena put her hand on Olivia's stomach and her fingers glowed. Aleena gasped and moaned her hand still there she twitched and squirmed. She smiled leaving her hand pressed there.

"She came really hard, or she would have if I hadn't stolen it." Aleena giggled. "I can feel your cock, like it's inside me." She moaned, "it feels so good." The idea that Aleena could feel it did a lot more for my arousal than Olivia.

"Better let go Goddess it's going to get rough."

"Oh I like rough," She grinned.

"Get on your knees, face on the floor." I said to Olivia and she complied immediately. I wasn't gentle with her, not even remotely. I slammed into her pussy hard a couple of times but then I pulled out and pushed into her ass. I didn't go slow and Olivia crying for me to stop while still rocking back against me was hot.

"I like that pleasure pain mix." Aleena groaned. Her hand was on both me and Olivia. "Do me next."

Abruptly I pulled out of Olivia. "Let me clean up and I'll do you now."

"I can do that." She waved her hand and my cock was clean and dry but still hard. I tugged her back to the couch and slid into her. She was hot and wet and she felt so good. I leaned down and sucked her nipples hard while I stroked into her. She came quickly and smiled at me. "Now my ass." She insisted. She really didn't have to insist. I pulled out and moved down.

"I need lube."

"Allow me," She waved her hand and her hole was suddenly shiny and slippery. I pushed in much more easily now. "Oh," She grunted and dug her nails into my chest. "Yes, more, harder," she chanted while I sucked her nipples. She came again and I could feel it rolling through her pelvis. Blue light danced along her skin and it was beautiful I couldn't hold back my own orgasm.

I forgot about Olivia, she was still laying naked on the floor. "Get dressed." I commanded her and she got up and quickly dressed. Aleena moved to whisper in her ear again.

"Every time you come here you will give Brody whatever sexual gratification he desires." I had to fight to hold in my laughter I didn't desire any gratification from her. Aleena put her hand on Olivia's forehead and her face became an emotionless stare.

"Go home and suck Tom's dick until he cums in your mouth. From now on you will only suck his cock or the cock of someone he tells you too. Go." Olivia walked out the door without acknowledging anything I said. I don't know if she'll do any of it but it's amusing to think about.

I'd like to say I was a responsible ranch owner and left Aleena in the house while I went out and checked cattle and did chores, but I didn't. I did what needed to be done but she went with me. I kissed her every chance I got and she was only too happy to fool around in the truck. She just couldn't understand why I didn't want to fuck her on the ground in the dirt. Or over a rough saw horse in the barn.

"I just don't want to hurt you."

"But that's your fantasy."

"Some things are better left in fantasy."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... when I fantasize about forcing a perfect woman who doesn't exist it's just jack off material."

"Jack off material?"

"Something to make my dick hard. It doesn't mean I want to actually to it. I want to give you pleasure and maybe a little pain if you like it. I don't want to damage you."

"You cannot damage this body."

I sucked in a deep breath silently searching for my patience. "Aleena just because I thought about it in a moment of anger doesn't mean I actually wanted to fuck my sister."

"Hurting her excited you, I felt it."

"Yes, because I was angry with her."

"You wish to have angry sex with me?"

"No, I wish to have nice normal sex with you where no one has to be in pain."

"But that is not the fantasy you dream of." I sighed and resisted the urge to beat my head against the wall.

When we left the barn, it was dark, Aleena stopped and looked up at the sky. Her skin glowed and rippled with color but it didn't seem to be centered on her erogenous zones.

"Are you okay?"

"I wish to be free," she said softly, "but I cannot."

"I'm sorry," I really was, I would give anything to be able to free her. We walked toward the house and I saw a truck in the drive way.

"Who is that?"

"It's my friend Carter. I forgot he was coming over. I can get rid of him."

"Carter... can I play with him?" My first instinct was to say no but I had to remind myself that sex didn't mean the same things to her.

"Uh yeah sure."

Carter was in my kitchen when I went in.

"Bout damn time you got here. I didn't want to go out there, afraid you might put me to work." Carter turned from the fridge and the words died on his lips and his mouth dropped open. I couldn't blame him I mean I'm standing here with supermodel Barbie.

"Hey Carter, meet Aleena." Carter is clearly tongue tied. Country boys like us work hard all day and go home to the girl next door. Movie stars are only in California. "She's a sex goddess." I add just to mess with him.

"I ah... yeah... um..." Carter cleared his throat awkwardly and I couldn't hold back my chuckle.

"It's nice to meet you." Aleena said and Carter nodded.

"If you really want to see something, take your gown off and he'll cum in his pants." That seemed to snap Carter out of his pretty girl trance.

"Fuck you, asshole," he grumbled.

"That would truly be a waste." She glanced down pointedly at the bulge in his jeans. "I sense you are very potent." I couldn't resist a chuckle as I moved to get a beer from the fridge since I know he just put some in there.

"Am I getting punked?" He asks glaring at me.

"I think if you play your cards right, you're getting fucked." Carter looked like he just swallowed his tongue and I'm enjoying his discomfort way too much. I know Aleena can tell by the way she's looking at me.

"Is this a new girlfriend?" Carter is still trying to figure out the angle.

"She's my fantasy woman."

"You aim high." Aleena seemed impatient with our banter and approached Carter.

"I want your cum, will you give it to me?"

"Sure sweetheart, you just have to retrieve it." Carter grinned at his own joke but Aleena wasn't kidding.

"That is acceptable." She reached for his fly and he jumped back.

"Whoa sweetheart that was a joke."

Aleena looked at me, clearly confused. "No mind control, okay, just give him a minute."

"The cum is not potent if it is not freely given."

"Okay, that's good I guess." I knew Carter was just a little off balance, he was going to engage any second. I moved to Aleena instead and kissed her. She kissed me with her unquenchable passion. Her tongue swept deep into my mouth and I tugged her closer. When I finally broke the kiss I had a raging hard on and was ready to give her my cum if Carter wasn't.

I pushed the sleeves of her white gown off her shoulders and the whole thing swished to the floor. I moved behind her giving Carter an unimpeded view of the body in front of him. From my position behind her I slid my hands over her breasts and squeezed her nipples.

"The object of the night... Is to light her up, as many times as possible." I tweaked her nipples until they began to glow and Carter gasped.

"Holy shit, that's incredible."

"You haven't seen anything yet, buddy. Take your clothes off." Carter immediately pulled his shirt off. He's built a lot like me. Not cut but fit from a lifetime of physical labor. I've seen him naked before but never completely aroused. His cock is hard as a post and jutting straight out.

"That is very nice, may I?"

I'm pretty sure Carter just choked on his tongue again but he manages a garbled 'sure' and Aleena dropped to her knees. He gasps when she takes him in her mouth. I can tell by his clenched eyes that he's fighting every instinct his has to cum immediately. She takes all of him pushing him to her throat and he groans.

"Oh, sweet Jesus." I can't believe how entertaining this is for me. I could be jealous but she doesn't really belong to me and Carter has been my best friend for my entire life, seeing him receive the pleasure I know he's receiving is arousing for me too.

"Just let it go man. She'll bring you back to life trust me." He opens his eyes and looked at me then he looks down at her and I know what he's seeing. Those big blue eyes, those great tits and most important that pretty mouth wrapped around his cock. He muttered something unintelligible and his eyes rolled back. He was quiet but I could tell by the jerk and twitch he was coming and she swallowed it all. I saw her skin flash and shimmer.