The Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers

"Holy shit."

She had returned to her hotel room. Alice was going out with friends, and probably wouldn't be back for sometime, giving Laura time to talk with the Goddess in private. Taking a breath to steady herself, Laura asked the first question that came into her head.

"Why me?"

"After I placed my spirit beneath the surface, I have been aware of the many billions of people. Over the centuries I have watched certain ones with interest, yet none captivated me as you have. From a young age you have been enthralled with Greece, particularly the Ancient Times, and those stories you wrote were far closer to the truth than you realise. I sensed something about you, something that seemed reminiscent of the Ancient Times. I chose you to carry my spirit, that is why I can speak with you so freely." Aphrodite explained, her voice soothed Laura, yet there seemed to be something beneath the soothing tone, something she couldn't place her finger on.

"But... you could've chosen anyone. Someone who's perfect, or someone normal." Laura said, her thoughts turning her male organ, tied to her thigh.

"That is one reason as to why I chose you." The Goddess seemed to chuckle, "I am the Goddess of Love child, and because of that I can love any gender." Suddenly Laura saw a woman. She was the perfect image of beauty, with enormous, perky breasts tipped with large pink nipples, her slim waist, child baring hips, legs that set Laura's mouth watering, and to top it all off, was her cock, so long that, even it's seemingly flaccid state, dragged the ground. The woman lifted it to reveal her labia. Laura knew this image to be the Goddess.

"Of course many were put off by such an appearance, and many women were intimated by the size, so I would often assume a more suitable form." Two copies of the woman appeared, one with no cock, and the other with one that only reached halfway to her knees.

"So you chose me because I'm a hermaphrodite?"

"Precisely. I prefer the Japanese term Futanari though." This was too much and Laura passed out, landing face first on her bed.

In the wonderful lands of dreams Laura could do anything she wanted. She could ride a rainbow, capture a leprechaun, fuck Alice. Wait what? Was her immediate thought after waking up, the sensation of her cock being enveloped by the sopping wet canal of a girl, still thick in her memory, making her cock hard as stone. She looked down at it, seeing the head had somehow wormed it's way out of her shirt and was drooling on her neck. Sighing, Laura stood and walked to the bathroom, stripping her clothes off as she did so, and sat down on the floor. Then the fun began.

It always seemed to amaze her, no matter how many times she saw it. Her cock was level with her chin, drooling what could be a wine glass (around 215ml for those who may not know) worth of pre-cum. Staring at it made her all the more horny, and soon her fingers were trying to meet around the incredible girth, but falling miserably short. She began jacking her incredible length, moving one hand up and the other down to maximise the pleasure she received. Her hands were soon lubed thanks to her excessive pre-cum, allowing her maximum speed.

Steadily her moans rose. A small part of her mind worried that someone may hear, but it was shot down by the dominating lust. She held it between her breasts, using her arms to hold them together, letting Laura fuck her own tits, all the while moaning in total ecstasy, feeling her warm pre-cum practically pouring from her tip, down her length, and onto her breasts. As her hands traversed the absurd length of her cock she wished for more hands, as that meant more pleasure, and more pleasure meant a greater orgasm. In the recesses of her pleasure addled mind, she noted that something felt different, but then the pleasure spiked, feeling like a miniature orgasm, and she stopped caring. All that mattered was pleasure.

If she could see herself, Laura would no doubt be surprised, and turned on. What she had failed to realise was that, in response to her lustful desire, from her back grew two new hands, attached to tentacle like arms, they then wrapped around her cock, stroking it from the base to the halfway point, increasing her pleasure exponentially. Her moans continued to grow louder, becoming more akin to cries of ecstasy. With a final plea for climax, Laura leaned her head down and kissed the spongy, drooling tip of her cock. Her orgasm rocked her body to the core.

The pleasure was so intense that she couldn't even scream. Hanging her head back and staring at the ceiling with her mouth wide open. The first shot was unleashed, flying into the air, and barely missing the ceiling, before raining down onto her, splattering her face and landing in her hungry maw. She wanted more of it... no, she needed more of it. Once again, without her knowledge, the powers she had gained reacted. Her cock grew and bent at an absurd angle, then it plunged into her mouth, just before the next spurt was shot. Laura gurgled happily as her cock unloaded into her mouth.

Before the one shot was over Laura was nearly drowning in cum. She quickly swallowed it all, before the next burst filled her mouth, forcing more cum down her throat. Too much, she thought, feeling it suddenly rise up and shoot from her nose, yet even as she lost all ability to breathe she kept cumming, more and more, until her stomach was swollen, and trails of cum flowed from her nostrils and the sides of her mouth. It flowed down her neck, trailing down her breasts, eventually making their way to the floor below. It wasn't over for thirty seconds.

Her cock returned to it's flaccid state, exiting her mouth. Gasping for air, Laura felt amazed that she hadn't drowned from the ocean of semen she had shot.

"I am impressed. You have already begun accessing my power." The voice of Aphrodite said, rousing Laura from the post orgasm stupor she was falling into.

"What... do you... mean?" She gasped out, coughing to try clear her airways of cum.

"Look into the mirror." She simply said. Doing so, Laura nearly passed out in shock. Not only was her cock hanging past her knees, despite it's flaccid state, but from her back grew two tentacles, with hands at their tips.

"Oh my god." Laura stated, her voice void of emotion due to the shock.

"God-dess." Aphrodite corrected, Laura ignored her though.

"Can I make them go back to normal?" She asked.

"Of course. You have more power than you realise." The disembodied Goddess explained. With a small concentrated thought, Laura was back to normal. Sighing in relief, she suddenly felt incredibly tired. Going to bed, her last thought was: What else can I do?

Dreams filled her mind that night. Images of the goddess ran through her mind, seeing her ramming her impossible cock into an equally impossibly stretched pussy, it's mass bulging from their stomach, leaving none to the imagination. As the dream continued Laura noticed a change in the imagery, the bulge of Aphrodite's cock was becoming less defined, the woman's abdomen become more and more rounded. It didn't take a genius to know that the Futanari Goddess was cumming.

Laura's subconscious watched in aroused horror, as the woman's stomach soon seemed to hold full term triplets. It was amazed her that not a drop of cum escaped the womb, making it continually expand, until finally the Goddess's orgasm ended, and she pulled out. Almost instantly a geyser of semen sprayed forth, dousing the Goddess in her own cum, gradually deflating her impossibly stretched womb. Once it was done Aphrodite was coated from to toe in semen, she turned to Laura and smiled.

"Amazing. Isn't it?" With that the dream ended.

She woke to the feeling of her cock straining against her clothes, all the while soaking her shirt in it's secretions. The next thing she noticed was that she was under the covers, meaning someone had put her there, and then she remembered what she had been doing. Climbing out of the bed she ran to the bathroom mirror, then sighed with relief at seeing her body back to normal, despite the massive cock poking her chin. She didn't even have any cum on her.

"How'd I get dressed?" A brief flash of panic shot through her, at the thought of someone finding her secret.

"Do not worry. I knew you would not want your secret exposed, so I materialised some clothing to hide it, and removed any all semen from your body. Your friend put you into the bed though." Explained the Goddess. This time it didn't surprise her, and Laura simply thanked her. Then the sound of the door opening behind her.

"Oh, hey you're awake?" Alice said happily. Laura quickly did all she could to hide the still hard phallus from her view.

"Uh, yeah." She mumbled. Being this close to a girl, especially a hot young coed, was hard enough, but now she was horny as the devil, and it was all she could do not to attack Alice then and there.

"Hey, a few of us are gonna take a look around the city later. You wanna come with?" Suddenly she walked up to the mirror, checking her make-up. Laura turned around, a lustful blush burning her cheeks.

"Um, no thanks. I'm fine here." She replied, and was about to walk back to the bedroom, when Alice gripped her arm.

"Are you okay? You don't sound too good." Please just let go, Laura silently begged, or... or I... I won't be able to stop myself. Suddenly Alice turned her around to see what was wrong. Needless to say she was shocked.

Alice had been feeling slightly warm all day. It was the good kind of warm though, the way one feels when slightly aroused, but it all seemed directed at Laura, her room mate. This perplexed her, as she had never had any inclination to liking other girls before. Sure she had experimented with a couple during Spring Break, but it didn't change her preferences. Yet here she was, lusting after a girl, albeit a wonderfully hot one. Saying that, Alice was no ugly duckling.

Being a professional model, Alice was a naturally beautiful woman. With large bee stung lips, doe-like eyes, and platinum blonde hair, she was a best seller. Combined with her curvy body, she was often requested for more risqué poses. Her 34D breasts sat proudly on her chest, with only a hint of sag to them. Her 24'' waist contrasted the large bust wonderfully, while flaring out into firm 38'' hips, with luxurious thighs and legs, that often turned heads wherever she went. Her skin was flawless and lightly tanned.

Over the years she had been with many different guys. Some were hunks, others sweet but fairly average. Though there was one criteria she had for dating a guy; their cocks. It took very little time for her to get into their pants, at which point she would decide whether she would continue to date/fuck them, or dump them then and there. The general length needed to be 9'' or above, and 2'' thick, any less and she would leave them a signed photo of her, usually in a skimpy outfit, and that was that. Yet here she was lusting after someone without a cock.

"What the fuck?!" She all but yelled at the sight of a massive cock head peaking from the neckline of Laura's shirt, not only that but the clearly visible shape of it stretching out against the rest of the shirt. Laura quickly pulled away and ran out, climbing under the covers and weeping softly. Alice instantly felt bad. It was never nice to hear someone crying, but it was even worse because this was Laura, someone who, only recently, she desired with all her heart and soul. Following the now revealed transsexual, Alice sat on the end of the bed.

"Go away." Were the first words Laura said.

"I'm not gonna make fun of you or anything. Trust me Laura, who'd believe me even if I told them. 'Hey you know that girl Laura? Yeah she's got a cock bigger than her arm.' No one would believe me." Alice said, putting on an intentionally stupid voice to calm the hermaphrodite down. Sniffing, Laura poked her out of the side, almost like a turtle.

"R-Really?" She asked, her eyes appearing doe like.

"Really." Alice assured her. With that Laura crawled out from under the covers.

"So you were born like this?" Alice asked, trying hard to keep her eyes off her new friend's crotch, where the now flaccid phallus laid dormant.

"Yeah. It's rare, but I got 'lucky'." She answered, putting on a sarcastic tone for the word lucky.

"I don't think it's that bad. Actually I think it'd be pretty cool to have one. Especially one as big as yours." She added under her breath. Laura pretended not to hear.

"Trust me you don't. All my girlfriends, I've wanted them all so much, but this thing kept getting in the way. If anyone finds out, I'm sure they'll tell the whole damn school." She looked down at her crotch, a scowl distorting her features.

"Don't say that. I think you'll be surprised by how many people would want a girl like you." I should know; I'm one of them, she added silently. They sat there in silence, one trying not to stare at the hermaphrodite's crotch, and the other trying to keep her thoughts away from anything sexual. Then everything changed.

Without realising it, Laura's lust had activated the powers she now held. She wanted to sleep with someone so badly, that it almost hurt, now with every breath potent aphrodisiacs and pheromones were released into the air, which were quickly breathed in by Alice, raising her arousal beyond anything she had felt before. Soon she was gasping lightly, her face flushed. Then her nipples began poking through the fabric of her shirt, heat flooding them. Then it travelled between her thighs, causing a flood of fluid to leak out of her snatch. It was all too much.

Try as she might Laura couldn't stop thinking about all her past girlfriends, and how she had wanted them. She imagined them naked, all of them kneeling before her erect cock, and begging for it, barely able to keep themselves from attacking her then and there. This soon caused her cock to harden, growing along her thigh, trying to escape her panties. Soon she too was panting in need.

Alice couldn't help but let her eyes travel over Laura's body. They took in every detail, the perky rack, slim waist, fantastic ass, and finally the huge bulge trying to break free of her panties. After that she lost all control. Before Laura could protest, Alice reached out and pulled her panties away, freeing the monster cock haphazardly hidden within them. She knelt on floor, spreading Laura's luscious thighs to see the object of her desire, steadily growing. It was now half erect, and was barely four inches from Alice's face. She took a deep breath, as though it were giving off a fragrance far greater than that of any flower. She needed it.

Laura stared down at Alice in shock. Emotions began a storm within her; on the one hand she wanted to fuck someone so very bad, yet on the other she wasn't sure she was ready for it, nor was she sure that Alice could take her monster, at least without injury.

"Do not forget you have my power." The voice of Aphrodite ran through her mind, and with it came a sense of confidence and calm. Watching Alice sniffing her cock, practically rubbing her face against it, while her hands began to explore Laura's thighs, gradually making their way to her monster phallus, now nearly erect.

"Kiss it." Laura commanded.

Alice looked up from the girl-cock. Looking into the eyes of the futa, she found she could not resist her will. Leaning in, she planted her lips against the hermaphrodite's prick, her tongue snaking out and lapping at the urethra.

"Oh yeah... More." Laura moaned. More than willing to oblige, Alice began to, for lack of a better term, make-out with the cock, which now stood to full attention at a massive 20 inches in length, and 3 2/3 in girth. Alice continued to 'make-out' with the prick, earning small moans of pleasure, and streams of pre-cum, all of which she engulfed with gusto, almost cumming from the sheer taste. Oh god, I can't stop... I can't ever stop, she thought, her hands now trying to masturbate the beast of a cock. I need her. I need her inside me.

These thoughts continued to run through her head. They quickly became impossible to ignore. She pulled back from the cock, strings of her saliva and pre-cum linking them, and opened her mouth as wide as possible. It seemed like a futile effort, as the cock head alone was far bigger than an apple, and there was so much of the phallus.

"You wanna suck my cock." Laura didn't say it as a question. It was a statement. "It's okay, go ahead and deepthroat my great. Big. Hard. Throbbing. Cock." With the last words her cock visibly pulsated in tandem with her speech, not only that but Alice's mind became completely focused on one thing and one thing only; getting that monster as far down her throat as she could. And she would not rest until she had.

Unknown to Alice, Laura had consciously accessed her new powers and made her body practically elastic, and made her gag reflex more controllable. The girl leaned into the cock, her mouth practically drooling with her wanton need, before she opened wide and began to force the first inch inside. To her complete amazement, it went in, not only that but it felt great, as though it were in her pussy, rather than her mouth. Being a well know slut, Alice knew what to do and began to push forward, salivating to lubricate the massive prick, and soon felt it pressing against the entrance of her throat. Taking a deep breath, she plunged down.

Instantly she began to gag slightly, though not as she had expected. It was a simple matter to subdue her reflex and continue to take the girl-cock. She could feel it stretching her throat, but like her mouth it felt great, with a sudden urge she placed a hand at her throat, and could feel the bulge of the cock there. Were her lips no spread wide by a cock large than a horse's, Alice would've smiled. It felt like ten inches were inside her throat now.

"Yeah, that's it. More, more, and more. Make me cum." Laura continued to moan, her cock spewing it's pre-cum almost directly into the girl's stomach. It felt so much better than her hands, the hot, tight, wet throat gripped her head and shaft so wonderfully. It was a wonder how she had lasted so long without cumming. Speaking of which:

"C'mon Alice, take it all. Let me cum in your stomach." On a whim she made the acidic fluids in the stomach turn to a cum like substance. With a muffled moan/yell Alice plunged down the length of the cock.

It was unlike anything either of them had ever known. Alice could feel her oesophagus stretching for the cock, and soon felt it enter her stomach, a feat that should've been impossible for a human. Laura meanwhile cried out as the rest of her cock was coated in the slut's warm spit. Alice came the moment her nose met Laura's crotch, while Laura struggled to hold off for one more second of sweet, sweet pleasure, but even she was powerless to the massaging throat of a trained slut, and she came. She grabbed Alice's head, just as her first spurt erupted from the tip, filling the whore's stomach to the brim in one try. It was greatest thing they'd ever experienced.

More and more cum shot from Laura's cock. It was like it was never ending, as did her energy, as she pulled Alice off and on her cock, using her torso to masturbate and prolong her orgasm. Alice's eyes had rolled up into her head, as orgasm upon orgasm came over her, crushing her like a wave of cum. Despite her orgasm hazed mind, she could feel her stomach filling quickly, and felt it begin expanding, in order to hold the massive, the enormous cock plugging one of the exits, leaving only one. It set off more orgasms as she felt boiling hot cum sliver down her intestines, making it's way to her anus. Neither cared if they died right there.

A full minute passed and both were still cumming. Alice had lost consciousness from lack of oxygen, and the overpowering pleasure, while spurted from her asshole in regular intervals. Despite this her stomach continued to expand, now resembling a heavily pregnant woman. On a whim, Laura used her power to force whatever remained of her semen reserves to discharge as a large ball, passing down her length and stretching it another two inches at least, all the while she forced Alice to awaken, so she could feel yet another impossible feat, all the while she began to supply her with oxygen, via invisible tendrils through her nose. The ball of cum neared the trained slut's lips.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,820 Followers