The Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

Alice returned from what could've been her death to the continuing sensations. It was the single greatest wake up she had ever experienced, but then she felt something press against her lips. She looked down and saw a ball of cock flesh almost up to her eyes. Somehow she knew it was the last discharge of cum Alice was gonna give to her. A tear of happiness ran down her cheek as she felt her already impossibly stretched lips, go further to allow the extra thickness inside. It travelled down her throat, creating a clear bulge, detailing it's journey. It went down oesophagus, a small bulge trailing down the Alice's torso, before being added to the previous loads, expanding her already obscene stomach further, and causing a small fountain of cum to spurt from her ass. She fell unconscious once more, the sensations being far too much.

Laura pulled out. Letting Alice fall back, her ass leaking cum, while her stomach gradually deflated, though it still remained a little pudgy. She stared at her still hard cock, it's head painted in white from it's own orgasm.

"I came so much." She marvelled aloud.

"It's a side effect of my powers." Aphrodite explained. Instantly Laura was out of her climax induced stupor.

"What side effects?"

"As time progresses, your body will adapt to my power. Gradually your cock will grow, as will your breasts and hips. Your cum volume will increase exponentially; eventually I would not be surprised if you could cum enough to fill a bath tub. Do not worry," The Goddess added, sensing Laura's fear of her cock growing even more, "You will eventually have full control over my powers, including the ability to change your form to whatever you desire." Laura sniffed a little, then said:

"How long will it take?"

"That depends..."

"On what?"

"My power would increase with every girl I had sex with. I would assume it to be the same for you."

"Meaning?" Laura asked, her mind still slightly unclear from the powerful climax not two minutes ago.

"The more girls you fuck, the more of my powers you will have access to." The Goddess simplified.

"Great." Laura groaned and laid back to sleep, her cock hanging out. Unknown to her Alice awoke.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers