All Comments on 'The Goddess Ch. 02'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sexgundam666sexgundam666almost 10 years agoAuthor
Okay...

I, the writer, have to explain a few things. For starters I was in kind of a writing frenzy, as in I kind of just went with what came in my head, and unfortunately for me I got a bit excited. As such I completely forgot to go over this chapter before posting it, I sincerely apologise for this, and I hope you can forgive me. I'll try to remember in later stories. Again, my sincere apologies.

Psycho08Psycho08almost 10 years ago
That's ok

Even the best of us gets a little distracted mate. Just remember to keep focused on the task at hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
god damn

that was amazing and ridiculously hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

It may not be proof read and edited but it is still absolutely amazing. I can't wait for more of your work.

LamppLamppalmost 10 years ago

Awesome chapter. Can't wait till you get more stuff out :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice Story

I liked your story but its a bit of a stretch to believe the ending even if it is fiction people need to breath.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereover 9 years ago
Very interesting...

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack...

You've hit a few of my hot buttons with this. Nipple penetration, tentacles, and cum inflation? A doujin lover's dream! Long live hentai!

Love the direction you're going with this. Don't worry so much about the typos, the content was there and it was glorious! I can only imagine what Laura will be getting herself into next... perhaps the Goddesses themselves in physical form? *wink*

I await the next chapter! IKKUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write sequel

Please write a sequel to this story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

WTF was that? I really don't understand how anyone can find this shit even remotely erotic.

sexgundam666sexgundam666over 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous 10/29/14

Everyone has different tastes, and some people find it hard to understand those tastes. However, that gives no reason for someone to state their opinion on such a matter, if you had a valid reason for not liking this, as in my writing style or something, then I could accept your comment, but you just stated your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm beggin ya

Please for the love of God more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
UGH!

It kills me that you never seem to finish any of your stories! We need more!

sexgundam666sexgundam666about 9 years agoAuthor
It's coming

The third chapter should be up in a couple of days, so be patient guys. Sorry for the long wait, but things got a little hectic on my end. Excuses, excuses, I know. I thought you should know though.

Feminine_DesiresFeminine_Desiresover 7 years ago
Pure Bliss

Oh my ... I just absolutely love this~! I don't think I'll ever come across anything so exquisitely extreme as this. Everything I so wish to happen, all neatly bundled in one story~

I give you a girl's intense orgasmic seal of approval!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Not gonna lie, that got out of hand fast. Tentacles are fine, multiple futa cocks is not that bad... but that inflation was something else entirely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES