The Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" One practically shouted.

"Shut it, Lucy!" Alice told her. The other merely stared in awe at the pole of delicious man meat between a beautiful woman's thighs. They gently rolled her onto her back, with the hard pillar flopping back onto the sleeping beauty's face and pillows, leaking a small river of pre-cum.

"It's as long as her legs." One gasped. She then reached out and touched it's base, amazed by the soft skin that coated the iron hard phallus.

"Me too." Another said and also grabbed the cock.

"And me." Yet another said, and soon all five girls were holding a small part of the throbbing meat they now desired.

"Who gets to ride it first?"

Laura couldn't believe the feelings coursing through her now. Her dream had taken on a somewhat weirder tone, but far more pleasurable. She was surrounded by five young women, all moaning in pleasure and grinding against her, begging for her massive cock to ram into them. Not wanting to make any of them wait, Laura's dream accessed the powers she had to alter her body. Laura's conscious mind watched from above as the massive phallus split into two, then three, four, and then into five, all as big as the original, and all spewing a constant stream of pre. The women all squealed in delight and dove for the bouquet of cocks.

Each of her dicks were soon engulfed in the wet heat of their mouths. All at once a flood of sensation overtook her, as the feelings of her cock being sucked was amplified five fold, and then that too was shattered as all five reached for her breasts, pussy, and ass. As they fondled her breasts and fingered her pussy, while teasing her asshole, the dream began to fade, the sounds of moans growing lower until they were gone. Despite her lust, Laura couldn't keep hold of the dream any longer, and woke. The first thing that registered to her, were the hands fondling her rock hard cock.

Still groggy from her dream, Laura couldn't quite process what was really happening. All that she knew was that several hands were caressing her erection, and that they were giving her pleasure.

"Who gets to ride it first?" That woke her up slightly.

"I want it!"

"No me!"

"I touched it first." Several different voices spoke at once, and began pulling on her cock. Hard. The pain jolted her mind and body awake, causing Laura to sit up and glare maliciously at the quintet of girls before. With the current situation she failed to realise that it was almost pitch black in the room, yet she could see as well as if the sun were shining just for her.

"Let. My cock. Go." She commanded. They obeyed. Now that she was fully awake, Laura surveyed the girls, noting that Alice was with them.

They were all girls from her college. Each one had wide eyes, whether from fear or from the faint view before them was debatable. They were each dressed to impress, with low tops showing off their decent cleavage, whilst ending before reaching the navel. Some wore shorts cut so high up, that they barely covered their expansive behinds, while others wore equally short skirts. Each were fairly tall, even kneeling before her, she could tell they were at least five foot eleven each, and their bodies worked to their heights advantage. The trim waists flared into wide hips and gorgeous thighs, that begged to be spread, and to top it all off their breasts were at D cups or greater. Laura wanted to fuck these women.

"Alice." She said,

"Ye-yes?" She answered, looking as though she wanted retreat into a hole.

"I thought you said you wouldn't tell anyone about me." Laura asked, mild anger in her otherwise calm voice.

"We... we uh, went out and began talking about guys. I told them about someone with a cock that so fucking big, and they kept pushing me for details." Alice stopped there, knowing Laura could fill in the rest.

"I'm gonna have to punish later." Laura promised, her grin giving away her intentions. The other girls were breathing heavily now; the pheromones and aphrodisiacs were doing their job.

"Aphrodite?"

"Yes?"

"You saw my dream right?"

"Of course.

"Do you think that's possible?"

"You have mine and Athena's powers now Laura, I would be surprised if you could not conjure a kingdom of cocks." The image placed into Laura's mind caused her giggle aloud at such a ridiculous concept.

"I'll stick to having five, or maybe..." Her mind's voice trailed off, thinking of what she might do. In the mean time the five girls sat there, panting and looking at each other with lust in their eyes, before returning their attention to the elephant of a cock in the room. They wanted to touch it, to suck it, but they waited for Laura's command.

Minutes passed and the five were practically writhing with need. Their bodies were as hot as a furnace, the heat seeming to come from their dripping pussies. Before long they were all stripping down, and fingering one another, craving something to fill their holes. Two were in the 69 position, lapping at one another's pussy wildly, while another pair came up behind them. The two pulled the couples bountiful ass cheeks apart, revealing their puckered assholes. They plunged their dexterous tongues deep into the each of the girl's anuses.

Meanwhile, Alice was watching with her hand working her pussy harder than she'd ever worked before. She wanted to join them, but she craved Laura more and would wait for her to decide what to do, in the meantime she would please herself. Without realising her need for pleasure had led her to force four of her fingers deep into herself, quickly followed her thumb. Yet still that failed to fill her as she needed. She brought her other hand to her asshole, feeling a strange need to be filled back there too. Before she could even tease the entrance however, something grabbed her.

Laura hadn't been sitting idle for past few minutes. No, she'd been working on altering herself in ways no human could expect. From her back grew dozens of tentacles, all as thick as her cock and longer than her body, and each with phallic tips, while her crotch now sported not one, not two, but five cocks, all leaking pre-cum everywhere, and all needing a pussy to fill. One tentacle reached out and grabbed each girl one by one.

Laura looked them over as they squirmed in her tentacles grasp. They were clearly frightened by this, but lust was also warring within them, but her tentacles were coated in a slime that, when it came into contact with human skin, would drastically increase their sensitivity and libidos. Soon enough each girl were reaching for Laura, or more specifically her cocks, their sopping pussies dripping juices all over the floor. Laura grinned like a shark and began to bring them nearer.

Each were now drooling as they neared the source of their lust. None could about how impossible this all was, so long as they got release. Once in range they began to stroke the five cocks, each claiming one for their own. Laura brought them closer, close enough that their mouths were in range. Without any prompting, each girl took the enormous head into their mouths, Laura's powers making their bodies like elastic. Knowing she no longer needed to restrain them, Laura placed them down on the floor in front of her. Each continued to suck and lick as though their lives depended on it.

The sensations were astronomical. The feeling of having five cocks sucked at once was something indescribable, and Laura still had a dozen other ways to increase this pleasure. Putting them to work, Laura wrapped a tentacle around each girls breasts, before placing another between them, soon she was tit fucking all the girls, while teasing each of their bullet like nipples. Another tentacle snaked its way down their bodies, teasing each of their most sensitive areas, before reaching their asses. Another tentacle joined it and helped pull their ass cheeks aside, revealing the hidden rosebud, while a final tentacle joined them, and began teasing the tight entrance, lathering them with its slime. It didn't take long before each girl was practically crying in pleasure.

Despite their intense sensitivity, neither girl could cum. Each felt like they were on the cusp, but the feelings only increased, never reaching a peak. They began forcing Laura's cocks deep into their throats now, hoping that by pleasing her, they too could cum. They continued to take more of the cocks, until they thought they could feel them in their stomachs, which the bulge running down their fronts could attest to. The assault continued without end, neither Laura nor the girls had cum, despite all the stimulation. Until Laura felt a familiar heat build within her.

Acting on her need to attain greater pleasure, Laura used a tentacle to pull each girl completely down her lengths. Meanwhile, the tentacles poised at their asses began to press against their holes, gradually spreading their rings of muscles to allow it entry. Each girl went wide eyed at the sensations of having their assholes stretched far more than they'd ever felt before, and at the feeling of the tentacle snaking its way up their anuses. Laura soon noticed that their hands were free, and a tentacle quickly snaked their way to their hands, their lust addled minds not needing further prompting to grip the tentacles and pump them.

"Oh GOD... That's it... Faster! Yeah! Oh fuck! I'm CUMMING!" Laura yelled as her cocks and tentacles exploded deep within the five girls, filling them what could be a literal ocean of cum.

Their bodies soon began to bloat. The amount of cum forcing their stomachs to expand as though they were heavily pregnant, despite shooting from their mouths and asses. The ones at their tits and hands also unloaded, coating each and every girl almost entirely in semen so thick it was like jelly and yoghurt, while more poured into their inflated stomachs, while spurting from their noses, mouths and asses alike. Laura meanwhile was on cloud nine, feeling her near endless reserves of cum pouring from her tentacles and cock, and watching as the girls were all filled and covered in her delicious semen. And this was just the beginning.

Minutes passed and Laura's orgasm finally calmed down. By this time, each girl was a humanoid blob of semen, yet each were still sucking on the cocks in their mouths and jacking the tentacles. They were insatiable, Laura realised, but she knew how to remedy to situation. Using her tentacles she pulled each girl away, to a loud whine that was more of a gurgle than anything. Laura manoeuvred them so that their cum covered pussies poised over her cocks. Seeing what she had in store for them, each girl began to moan and beg, even as still more semen leaked from their mouths. An idea formed in Laura's head.

She once more pulled them back. They looked at her, as best they could with their eyes practically hidden, with looks of anguish.

"Clean each other." That was all she said, and each girls eyes instantly lit up beneath the layer of cum, though Laura still had yet to wonder how she could see them, since the cum was thick enough to hide most of their other features, but at the moment all that mattered was her pleasure. She placed the girls down and they began to crawl to the bathroom.

"No," They looked at her confused, semen dripping from their faces, "With your tongues." Each had an insatiable thirst for her cum, and the command was no task to them.

With a cries of joy they began to lick at each other, paying particular attention to their now freed tits. Two were clear ass girls, as they went straight for a pair of leaking assholes, to suck up the cum from them, moaning loudly as they did so. Soon it divulged into an orgy as they gave into their lusts, and began lapping at pussies, sucking on clits and tits, while ramming their fingers into one another's asses. Each were mostly cleaned of cum by now, but Laura was far to enticed by the display before, letting them have their fun, she simply jacked her main cock to the action, while her tentacles went to town on her won body. Like the girls they wrapped around her breasts, and began tit fucking her, they pulled apart her ass cheeks and entered her asshole, another found her pussy and teased it, lapping along the length of it, before prodding at her clit to elicit a loud moan from her lips. The girls heard it and ceased their actions.

Their attention now focused once more on the hermaphrodite, they crawled to her. Soon each had positioned themselves over her cocks, and were pressing down, feeling the tips stretching their pussies wider than they thought possible, and reaching deeper than any cock had before, quickly hitting their cervix to a cry of pain tainted pleasure. Each looked and saw they had barely taken a third. They used the tentacles to raise themselves, only to drop onto the pillars of sexual majesty, attempting to take more. The girls could feel their cervix giving way, and soon each felt the cocks enter their wombs, the bulge it created clearly showing its journey as it went stretched them to the point of it reaching their sternums. Still they wanted more.

Laura could feel each of the tight cunts on her cocks. The feeling even more intense than before, and only aided by the tentacles in her ass and mouth, and the ones using her magnificent breasts. Wanting more nonetheless, Laura moved her tentacles into position, and, all at once, thrust forward. Two tentacles penetrated each girls asses, while another forced its way into their already occupied cunts, stretching them even further, and adding to the already prominent bulge Laura's cock had already made. Remembering a hentai video she had seen, Laura positioned a tentacle at each girl's nipples. Her eyes glowed as she used her near omnipotent powers once more.

The tentacles began to press into the nipple. Each girl cried out in shock and pleasure, as each of their tits impossibly opened up to the tentacles advances. Soon, not only were their asses and pussies stuffed to capacity with tentacles and cock, now their breasts were filled with slimy tentacle meat. Enraptured by the impossible feat, they had almost forgotten about the tentacles in their anuses, but soon remembered as they pressed onward, entering each of their stomachs through the wrong end. The girls all looked down at their bodies, seeing their abdomens bulging obscenely with writhing snake like tendrils, and each gave a cry of shock as they saw continue upward. Soon they felt them rising up their oesophagi.

Before any could make a sound, the tentacles had completed their journey. Laura watched enraptured as the phallic tentacles exited from each girls mouth. The tentacle in her own left, and she willed all the tentacles now wriggling in the air to lengthen and come to her. Each soon became several feet longer than even the tallest man, and could reach Laura with ease. She began to suck, stroke and lick at all the tentacles, before commanding them to go lower. They soon met with the tentacle at her pussy, there they began teasing every single inch of her lips, before pressing slightly, only to go further at her prompting. Laura soon took her own virginity with a cry of complete lust.

Tentacle after tentacle began to enter her pussy. Stretching it far beyond anything that should be possible, yet it continued, and the squirming bulges that were quickly becoming her abdomen displayed how many stuffed her. The lone tentacle in her ass had not been idle this whole time, and was in fact pressing onward, snaking through her intestines, into her stomach, and finally up her oesophagus to exit at her mouth. None of the women there could think anymore, the pleasure they were experiencing practically destroyed their minds, even as they were rammed hard enough to fatally damage someone. They only wanted more.

After what could've been hours Laura felt the heat building up within. Her lust crazed mind used her powers to increase the amount she would produce. In her mind even Aphrodite was shocked by what was transpiring before her, yet she couldn't deny the pleasure either. Athena would've been unconscious if she still had a physical form, as the sensations Laura felt translated to her, overloading her less experienced mind. Then the orgasm came and everything went black for the Goddesses. Everything but the pleasure.

Laura cried out around the squirming tentacle in her mouth as a literal ocean of cum exploded from her. Each girl finally experienced their orgasm as balls of cum so thick, that they stretched the cocks and tentacles in them, blasted into their wombs and breasts, onto their bodies, and through their entire bodies, only to blast into Laura. The girls orgasms continued for what could be an eternity, the pleasure somehow stopping them from passing out, as they watched their breasts and wombs inflate massively in mere moments, while feeling the balls of cum stretch their throats and mouths wide and see them travel to Laura's pussy, where they blasted into her womb, which was already several times the size of their own, and they already looked fit to give birth. More and more cum shot into everyone there, while fountains sprayed the room, coating the beds, walls, accessories in semen. No one heard it however, as the hotel boasted privacy and indeed had sound proof rooms. The orgasms continued unimpeded.

By the time Laura had collapsed and her orgasm had ended, no one could tell who she was, nor any of the others for that matter. Each had stomachs the size of horses, and breasts to match, nipples leaking small amounts of cum, as they had closed immediately after the tentacles left. Laura was worse off than them however. Her womb had inflated far beyond anything ever seen before. She looked big enough to be carrying a small elephant and then some, even with the never ending fountain of cum her pussy had turned into, the mountain of her stomach hardly seemed to shrink. Before unconsciousness took hold of her, Laura used her power to make it so none of the cum would leak, nor would anyone be able to open the door. Then she joined the others in the eternal bliss of sleep.

Meanwhile, Aphrodite and Athena were amazed, and concerned. Of course they had no history to go on, however Laura seemed able to access their power far beyond what they thought would be possible, especially in such a short amount of time.

"Perhaps she is naturally gifted?" Athena stated.

"Maybe. But this is impossible. Even with you here she should not have this much power, nor this much control." Aphrodite said, her voice almost sounding stressed.

"Everyone is different, and with her background, with the stories, it's entirely possible that she has some level of magical blood flowing in her veins. It might actually explain why she would know so much, and why she has this much power already." Athena offered, not willing to also admit that she was grabbing at straws.

"Maybe." With that the two remained in silence throughout the night, both thinking of any and all possibilities for Laura's abilities. Though none quite added up, with the exception that Aphrodite herself had something to do with it.

"It's the only possibility."

12