The Gold Digger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob could sense how she felt by the heat of her body, the swelling of her lips, and by the way she kept quivering and shivering every time he went inside. She was great! She had a fantastic puss. It was hot, wet, and narrow, not painful narrow, but fun narrow. He knew he couldn't last much longer. This was more than a man could stand. Any other time he'd start rattling off in his head sports statistics. That always delayed the inevitable. Not today though! This was too good. She was too hot! He exploded! He let it go. He let it all go. He rammed it in as far as he could. He drove it home as deep as the laws of physics would allow, and he knew, unless she was on the pill, this sperm would hit pay dirt.

Carol felt him start to ejaculate. It suddenly got hotter than even before, and it grew to like seven times its already enormous size. Then she felt it. He didn't pull out! Shit, she thought. She'd stopped taking her pills. She was biologically ripe, and she knew he rammed this one home. God! It felt wonderful! He was really way deep inside, and his goo went even further! She thought. I'm fucked! Then again she considered. Who gives a shit! If she gets pregnant, this was worth it. Oh wow! She pushed back as hard as she could.

Bob was exhausted. He felt himself starting to fade as he leaned up against her, still inside. He stayed inside as long as he could feel something. Finally he knew it was time to move on.

Bob leaned back. He pulled his trousers back up and re-zipped his fly. "Well." He said. "That was enjoyable."

Carol listened. She thought Oh shit. This is the time when I'm supposed to become a six pack of beer. That's not what she said. What she did say was. "Bob? Would you believe me if I said I loved you? I mean it. I really do love you."

Bob chuckled. "No Carol I wouldn't believe it." He went on. "Now if you told me you just had the greatest sex in your life. I'd believe that."

Carol grimaced. "Crap! You want a grade. OK. It was good. I'd say it was even great. You're great. Now let me up, and would you please. I'm saying it nicely. Would you please undo these cuffs?"

Bob laughed. "I like that, a moment of honesty. Stand up Carol."

She stood up without a word.

Bob pulled out the key and unhinged the shackles that had trapped her hands since early this morning. Before she had a chance to make a move he reached for the dress and started to pull it over her head. "Let's get you completely undressed, and though I see you've tried to bathe, let's put you in the shower and do a more thorough job." He gently pushed her to the sofa. "Hold up your feet." With another small key he swiftly removed the shoes. "Now stand back up." In an instant her hands were re-locked behind her back. He smiled. "I hope you don't think I trust you. I'll bathe you, and I'll dry you off, but you'll not have a chance to try anything." He made as if to spank her bottom again, but its bright red appearance restrained him. He said. "OK. Off you go. To the shower! I'm right behind you."

Carol gave him one pleading look. Holding her arms out to the sides from her back she said. "Please?"

Bob gave her an equally pleading look. "No?"

Realizing any more talk was a waste of time Carol turned and started for the bathroom.

Once they reached the bathroom Carol saw how the maids must have been in while she was asleep. Everything was picked up and tidied. They even left several more bottles of shampoo.

Bob looked at her. "I'll bet you didn't think you'd see this. One of the maids had come in while you were asleep against the sofa. She called me at work. That's when I decided to leave work early." While he was saying this he was stripping out of his clothes. He turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature to a setting he liked. Probably cooler than what she liked he thought, but I'm getting in too.

Bob helped Carol over the bathtub stoop, and then he got in himself. He took the flexible spray handle and squirted her down, from head to foot. He watched as she kept her eyes closed. He could tell she liked was he was doing. He liked looking at her. With her eyes closed, those long lashes, that cute dimpled chin, pert little ears, she almost looked angelic, almost. He grabbed one of the shampoo containers, opened it and poured its content all over her hair. He went to work lathering her hair good and thoroughly. Once he thought he'd reached every smidgen of scalp he rinsed it off. Then he did it again.

With her hair out of the way Bob went to work on her body. He took his time, starting with her face, neck, shoulders, back, and chest. He took an extra long time lathering up her breasts and rinsing them off. He did them twice. He liked the way they felt. They weren't big, but not small either. They were firm and supple. When he washed her nipples they extruded slightly. That he thought was cool. He worked his way down her stomach to her navel, her abdomen, and her vagina. He took his time around her crotch. He was careful not to risk getting any soap in her puss, but he certainly loitered around her labia as long as he could. He liked that soft smooth feel. He turned her around and washed her ass. The whole time he washed her he didn't use a wash cloth. Hands were the tool of choice.

While he was washing her ass he felt his heat start to rise. He turned her around and saw she was starting to glow again. That could only mean one thing. He was a lot taller than she was, but he made the effort. While they both stood in the tub, he bent down and re-entered her. He didn't try to move, and neither did she. They just stood there. Him inside her, and her pressing up against him. Jesus! It felt great. He pulled out. Now was not the time.

Bob finished washing her off, and then he gave himself a quick scrub. He stepped from the shower first, then he helped her out. He said. "Stand still." He took a towel and slowly dried her off.

Carol made as if to go somewhere. "Wait a minute. Bob said. "When was the last time you brushed your teeth?"

Carol blinked at him in disbelief. "Why. Not since yesterday."

Bob looked at her. "I think I'll give them a brushing."

Carol flinched back. "You're not brushing my teeth!"

Bob frowned. "You want another spanking?"

Carol wasn't smiling. That scared her. "Look, I would have brushed my teeth if my hands had been free. How could I brush my teeth when my hands weren't free?"

Bob answered. "You could have asked me?" He dug into the bathroom medicine chest and pulled out a small toothbrush. As if by magic a small tube of toothpaste appeared. He poured a healthy dab on the brush and announced. "Open wide."

Carol looked at him in disbelief. "What? You're really going to do it? Brush my teeth?"

Bob said. "Open your mouth. I really am." And for he next two or three minutes that's exactly what he did.

Feeling like a total fool Carol stood there and had her teeth brushed. When he was finished she stood stock still, afraid to move. Who knew what this creature had in mind next? An enema? She didn't say anything though. He might take her up on anything she said.

Then picking up the hotel hair dryer he said. "Into the living room with you." Together they both made their way back to the living room. He directed her toward the sofa again. "I'm going to dry your hair, then we'll get you dressed."

Bob was as good as his word. He plugged in the dryer and went to work. Using the dryer and a hairbrush he dried, untangled, and combed out every tress. Then he took a straight comb and parted her hair perfectly down the middle. Separated in such a way her hair drooped down below her shoulders. It was thick and rich. Bob spent the next several minutes braiding it into two magnificent pigtails. Finding a box of rubber bands he banded each braid in three separate places, one close to her scalp, one at about at ear length, and the last near the end of each braid. Bob thought her hair looked like dynamite.

Carol sat quietly while Bob did her hair. Like any woman, she loved it when someone played with her locks. She could discreetly watch what he was doing because there was a smaller perhaps three by five foot mirror, atop a small table across the room. Carol wasn't a pony or pig tail person, but Bob was doing nicely. She thought it looked pretty but childish. Pretty, but definitely not her style.

When Bob completed Carols coif he instructed her to stand once more. He said. "I have something new for you to put on."

Carol thought hallelujah, say good bye to the blue dress. Then she saw what he had in mind.

Bob pulled a pretty white apron dress off a covered hanger. "Here." He said as he opened the bag. He held it up for her to see. It was white and translucent. It was a kind of apron and dress combined.

Bob said. "Here. Step into the dress."

Carol stepped forward.

Bob pulled the dress up around her waist. He said. "Hold the dress in place with your elbows."

Carol did as she was told.

Bob took the two broad apron straps in the front and pulled them up and over her shoulders. He reached behind and pulled the rear of the dress upward. She could tell there was a small flap in the back. He buttoned the apron straps to the flap in the back. He went back to the hanger and withdrew a large baby blue ribbon or belt. Carol couldn't tell exactly. He walked over and wrapped the wide blue object around her waist. He went behind her and pulled the thing tight. It was easily six inches wide, and she could feel him making a large bow in the back. She felt the ends of the bow dribble down to where her shackled hands were. Looking down she could see the hem barely reached mid-thigh. She thought, at least it was longer than the blue dress.

Bob returned from the hanger bag with a pair of shoes and stockings. He ordered her to sit on the bed, while he pulled the stockings up her legs. The stockings were white, and they went all the way up just about where the apron's hem dropped. Each stocking had a blue bow on the front. Last he reached down and placed a white patent leather shoe on each foot.

Helping her across the room he turned her around so she see herself in the full-length mirror above the sofa. Bob was grinning from ear to ear. He said with a kind of smug satisfaction. "There we go. Now you're my beautiful little girl."

Carol looked in the mirror. She knew she looked like every teenage boy's idea of a wet dream, but she wasn't thirteen years old. She was a woman grown. He had her made up like a child. She said. "Don't you think this is a little childish?"

Bob grinned even more. "Carol from now on you are a child. You're my little child. I always dreamed of having a little girl of my very own. Now my dream has come true." He gave her a phony smile. "Aren't you happy for me?"

Carol didn't say anything.

Bob asked her again. "Carol! Aren't you happy for your Bob? His dream has come true. He has his very own little doll baby."

Carol shrugged and answered. "I'm happy for you Bob."

Bob then said. "Oh my. Look at the time. It's almost time for dinner. You like liver don't you?"

Carol hated liver. "No not especially." That was all she could get out.

Bob interrupted. "Oh but Carol, liver is so good for you. It gives us energy, and gives us strong bones. A young growing little girl like you needs all her strength. I've ordered myself some lamb's liver, but for you I ordered the extra strong tasting beef liver. I know you'll love it."

Carol looked at him like he was crazy. "I hate liver. Anyway, How am I going to eat anything if I'm locked up like this?"

Bob answered. "You'll like it, or you'll learn to like, and not to worry. I'm going to feed you."

To her surprise it couldn't have been more than five minutes before man arrived with a cart filled with food. "Ah!" Said Bob. "The food has arrived." He walked over to the table where the deliverer was putting things out. Bob pulled put a chair for himself, but plopped a cushion on the floor at his feet for Carol. "Come on over Carol. It's time for din din!"

The man placing the food looked around at Carol in stunned surprise.

Bob held up his hand. "She's a mental patient out for the week. I have to keep a tight rein on her." Bob insured the man's discretion with a fifty-dollar bill.

Carol walked over and stood beside the now seated Bob. "I'm not doing this."

Bob looked up and grinned. "We need another spanking?"

Carol knelt on the cushion.

"That's a girl." Said Bob.

For the next thirty minutes Bob sat and ate and hand fed Carol. They ate the liver, a salad and baked potato. He didn't really like liver either, but he wanted to make a point. Carol accepted every portion as if she were a condemned convict eating her last meal. He made her eat every bit of it. She grimaced through every bite. For his part Bob made sure she was as uncomfortable as possible. As each morsel approached her mouth he cupped her chin to make certain nothing spilled, then after each bite he took a napkin and wiped her mouth and chin. When he proffered her something to drink he required she use a straw. He, of course, cupped her mouth during every sip, and carefully wiped both straw and mouth after each sip.

Near the end of the meal Carol began to feel that pressure that comes only when someone knows they have to excuse themselves or suffer some sort of humiliating personal event. She told Bob. "I have to go to the bathroom."

Bob looked down at her and frowned. "How indelicate. Where are your manners? First, you ask for permission to speak. Then you explain what you want to do. Then you tell the host whether you have to do number one or number two. Then you wait patiently for permission."

The pressure on Carol's abdomen and bladder was increasing. If she didn't get some relief soon, she'd leave a puddle right there on the rug. Considering the cost of a little dampness on the sofa earlier, she cringed at the thought of a peed on rug. She politely said. "May I ask a question? Please?"

Bob gave her a beautifully artificial and condescending smile. "Yes Carol you may."

Carol looked up at Bob with an equally insincere smile. "May I please go to the bathroom? I think I have to do number one and number two."

Bob was thinking how much fun he was having humiliating this woman. He answered. "Why yes you may Carol dear. I believe you know where the bathroom is?"

Carol knew the question would bring trouble. "Would you, pretty please, unfasten my hands so I can wipe when I'm done."

Bob knew that question was coming, and he had a ready answer. "No dear. You go ahead and pee and poop. Just call me when you're finished. I'll wipe your little ass and puss."

Carol was furious, but time was of the essence. She scrabbled her way to her feet and headed straight for the toilet. Once there she backed around to lift the seat. Since the dress was an apron it spread away easily. She squatted, and out everything came. Once she was sure she was done she called into the living room. "I'm finished Bob."

Bob called back. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Carol knew the code. "Bob would you be a dear and come in and wipe me?"

He asked. "What do I have to wipe Dear?"

Carol, felt humiliated, but played along. "I did a number one and a number two Bob."

Bob asked. "I can't come in and wipe your little puss and ass if I don't hear the magic word?"

Carol hated this man! He was deliberately trying to do everything he could to make her feel stupid. The damn shame of it was he was succeeding. Carol called out. "Bob would you please come and wipe my ass and my puss?"

Bob answered. "Be right there honey bunch."

Honey bunch! She thought.

Once Carol had finished her ablutions, and Bob had finished with his fun he and she returned to the sofa. Bob said. "Here sit beside me."

Somewhat surprised, Carol took a seat beside Bob.

He turned on the television, and together they watched some sort of stupid survivor show for about twenty minutes. Then Bob put his arm around Carol's shoulder. He began to softly rub the nape of her neck.

Carol nestled closer. For some reason she'd been a lot more susceptible to Bob's, and the other mens physical blandishments lately. She liked the way he softly rubbed her neck. She liked the warmth of his body close to hers. There had to be some way she could take advantage of this.

Bob kept softly rubbing Carol. He leaned around slightly, took his free hand and started to rub her breasts.

Carol gave an involuntary sigh. He was touching her breasts. She hoped he spent more time around her nipples and aureoles.

Bob took the palm of his hand and started to rub over Carol's nipples. They started to become engorged. He took his hand behind her neck and pulled her head around so they were facing each other.

Carol was thinking he was going to kiss her. If she could get him hot enough she might be able to persuade him to undo her hands. Men are asses. If they had sex and she had her hands free, he'd probably fall asleep afterward then she could turn the tables on him. She pressed against him. She closed her eyes, slightly puckered her lips, and tilted her head.

Bob stopped rubbing her. He leaned back. "You want me to kiss you?"

Carol froze. Her whole body became rigid, as hard as a stone. "No. I don't want you to kiss me."

Bob took his hand that held the nape of her neck and started caressing her right ear. With his free left hand he reached under her apron straps and started fondling her breasts again. He gave her an evil grin. "Oh yes you do."

Carol scowled. "No I don't."

"Yes you do." Said Bob. "I saw that look on your face."

Carol huffed. "No. I don't want you to kiss me."

Bob grinned. "You want me to start kissing you, because you think I'll get all hot and bothered so then you can ask if I'll unlock your hands."

Carol was pissed. Pissed to shit. "You can unlock me or leave me locked. I don't care anymore."

Bob didn't answer he stood up, picked her up like a baby and carried her into the bedroom.

Carol didn't fight. Hands free or not she had a hunch something good was about to happen.

Bob lay her on the bed. "Roll over facing away from me."

Carol rolled over.

Bob reached out and unfastened her hands, but before she fully understood what he had in mind he'd pulled the short length of chain from the head of the bed down and locked that around her collar. He said. "You're free to move and use your hands, but you still can't go anywhere."

Carol lay on her back on the bed. Legs askew head facing away from Bob, and arms at odd angles. "You enjoy torturing me don't you."

Bob answered. "Yep!"

Then he lay on the bed beside her. He said. "You know I can't trust you. I can't give you any leeway. Still, last night I told you I loved you. I wasn't lying. I think you're beautiful. I think you could be a wonderful human being some day. But right now, well right now, you're something else.

Carol rolled over toward Bob. "I told you last night I thought you were special, and that I could love you. Look, I made a mistake that got me in some trouble, but what I said last night. What I said last night about you that wasn't it. With the tiny chain around her neck making a musical rattling sound she leaned forward, taking her now free hands she pulled him over close. She started to kiss him.

Bob rolled and leaned toward Carol. He reached around and unbuttoned the straps to her dress. Together they wiggled her out of it. Bob started rubbing her back, her ass, and her around her neck and throat.

Carol reached down between Bob's legs with her hands. She started to fondle his penis, his scrotum. Bob leaned in closer, so close that his chest was touching her breasts. Carol's hands and arms were not restrained by metal, but by Bob's powerful arms. It was a comforting feeling. His arms held her trapped, while his hands roamed over the soft inviting terrain of her body. Hard and firm, but not rough, he caressed, embraced, and massaged. His hands were on her back, her shoulders, her thighs, and her ass. She felt the hard imperative presence of his manhood against her mons. His lips covered, no they overwhelmed her breasts. His tongue plucked at her nipples. His hands grasped her rear end. His fingers were slowly rubbing up and down the crack of her ass. One of his fingers kept lingering just inside her colon. God she wanted him. She wanted to pull his huge organ inside her vagina. She wanted to crawl down and swallow his massive penis in her mouth.