The Gold Digger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Carol tried to pull down toward his rock hard meat engine, Bob drew her back up. That wasn't what he wanted. He wanted to get back inside her, inside her like he'd been earlier that afternoon. He wanted to delve deeply in the joys and hot wet pleasures of her womanhood.

It was more than one man and one woman could withstand. They had to have it. It had to happen, and it had to happen right now. These two, they needed each other. He rolled on top and plunged in hard and strong. She gasped with the pleasure of full penetration mixed with the pain of his urgent manhood pressing so insistently so deeply. She pushed back with her own renewed sense of urgency. She was now! This moment! This man, this powerful man so deep inside her!

Together they rode waves of passion. A tsunami of carnal need mixed with other powerful emotions neither of them was fully aware of yet. Together he and she were a welter of arms and legs trapped in conjugal bliss. They were descending, swirling, whirling in a maelstrom of passion and something, a something neither of them was quite ready to acknowledge.

Then it was over. He was exhausted, sated, empty, ready for rest and renewal. She was finished, complete, fulfilled, utterly at one with her being and the universe. Together they went to sleep, arm in arm. He with one arm hovering over her pillow while another grasped her back. She, with both arms at her sides, but her head nestled in the protective embrace of his masculinity. His last thoughts were the fading memories of last years Yankees statistics. Her waning thoughts were of his warmth, her satisfaction, and the uncertainty of tomorrow.