All Comments on 'The Golden Rules'

by case28

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
case28case28almost 11 years agoAuthor
The Last Line....

Hello readers! Thank you for reading my erotic story and for your great votes. I've read the story to a couple of my biggest fans of my work and their response was very positive. However, they felt that the last line was out of place or out of character. As the writer I felt the line was needed to break the dry dialogue at the end of the story, but also throughout the story Ms Milford was bending, twisting and breaking rules. So she really needed to do or say something unexpected and shocking. As my biggest fans are female I'm starting to think they are right.... as I'm merely a man. I have thought of an alternative ending where Ms Milford ends the conversation with a cheeky line then drops her gown to the floor, but before I make the change I would like your, the reader's feedback. So let us know what you think. AND yes I'm currently working on Part 2 of The Golden Rules. Thanks again from case28.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable Read!

Case 28, I enjoyed your erotic story. It reminds me of a chapter from "Fifty Shades of Grey", only written to a much higher standard.

You commented that your last two lines were out of character, but I disagree. I think that Mrs Milford was initially scared to give in to her inhibitions but once she did so, she felt a new sense of empowerment, which allowed her to explore her naughtiness without the constraints of self or socially imposed rules.

Well Done!

MDG

case28case28almost 11 years agoAuthor
Enjoyable Read!

Thanks anon for your positive comments as well as the feedback on the last line.

sweet_lusciousdesiresweet_lusciousdesirealmost 11 years ago
An erotic masterpiece

A very tasty experience that makes a girl want to open all the bathroom and bedroom windows. Does she get to enjoy all three now? Very exciting! Outstanding! Expertly written and very stirring......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous