All Comments on 'The Golf Club Dinner'

by greenfly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very intense. Loved it!

b

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful Scenario & Execution

Very sensuous. Would love to see a second encounter, this time with Caroline surprising her friend with a strap-on. These characters are too good to leave...the idea of their experimenting with each other without their husbands' knowledge is such a turn-on. Delicious fun!! Thank you for such a beautiful beginning chapter (hint, hint!).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
incomplete

I'm 99% sure a guy wrote this story. It's mostly good, but there are too many parts of the story that make the story unrealistic. Staring at (and even obsession with) body parts is mostly a male thing, whereas women are more drawn to the soul of the person. So the obsession with the lingerie thing seems silly. And most people know when women get together and talk about that stuff, they are quite open and honest with each other, but it's hardly ever an erotic thing the way guys think it is. And the onomatopoetic "ooh's" and "mmm's" are too distracting from the story - really unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good introduction....

bad seduction, then you jerked-off to fast

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
OK

Great story but it is not complete yet. We are waiting for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imperfect but okay.

A seduction should simmer not vaporize.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous