The Golf Club Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers

"From where I am looking, it is," Carole giggled, and she drew it almost out then plunged it back in again, Sandra lifted her hips to meet the thrusting cock and Carole could see how Sandra's pussy lips wrapped around the dildo, Sandra cried out as Carole ploughed in and out, already the dildo was getting slicker as her juices flowed again, Carole was so animated by the thrills and pleasure she was giving her friend, She had a wild look on her face and worked the dildo feverishly in and out of Sandra's flooded sex hole.

Sandra's head spun and her body shuddered and shook with the passion and drive being inflicted on her, her tits bounced uncontrollably over her chest with the frantic pumping of Carole pushing the dildo in and out of her lovers cunt, Sandra almost passed out, then at the vital moment she rose up and shrieked with the intensity of her new orgasm, up and down, up and down she lifted her bum off the bed, and faster and faster Carole drove the cock into her until she could take no more.

Carole left the huge cock embedded in Sandra's pussy who continued to writhe and wriggle, then she stopped exhausted, and lay panting and with her eyes closed. Carole carefully withdrew the dildo from Sandra's body and let it fall to the bedroom floor.

"Kiss me Carole," Sandra cried, I have never had sex like that before, and I have never felt so close to anyone like that before, I feel like I belong to you. At that moment, Sandra felt tenderness and love for the woman she had met only a few days before, she knew she was still full of passion and longing, but nevertheless, making love with another female had been a wonderful experience, Her imagination had never made it as good as the reality.

It was as though Carole anticipated what Sandra was thinking, "We are both married women," she whispered, "but we will be good friends and we will make love again." then added, "Just so that the men don't find out, they will only spoil it for us.

"Yes your right," said Sandra and she and Carole hugged each other again.

greenfly
greenfly
37 Followers
12