The Good Book Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica cried out at the unexpected and sudden stimulation. She tried to speak but was unable to. Her knees buckled as Brian stabbed at her with his tongue over and over again. She wanted her panties off to feel his tongue on her skin but the thought of his stopping was more than she could bear. Strong hands caressed and supported her as she sank to the floor.

Erica was looking up at the ceiling of her living room her panties being pulled down her legs. She felt her legs spreading wide apart. She giggled; Brain's curly hair was tickling the insides of her thighs. She almost spoke, but Brain's tongue had renewed its assault. Waves of pleasure swept her away from worry or care. "Oh God."

Erica's body arched upwards again as Brian struggled to keep his tongue inside her. Erica arched again and again then stiffened and cried out. Her hand pushed Brian away and tried to cover her vagina - "too much, too much" - and yet she already yearned for more. She was shocked at the images and desires flooding through her mind.

Brian stood gazing lustfully at the woman below him as he undressed. He lifted Erica's hip and piled cushions and pillows beneath her. Releasing her legs he smiled as they spread wide apart, revealing the most intimate part of Erica's body to him. Brian knelt between her thighs and watched as his cock pushed against her labia. There was resistance for a moment, and then her body opened to accept him. He pushed deep into his wife.

He thought for a moment to ask her if this felt good. The hooking for her heels on his hips and the strong flex of her lags pulling him deeper told him of her need. He pulled all the way back, pause, then pushed fully forward. He started slowly but quickly picked up speed. His thrusts became quicker and more powerful as a loud slap - slap - slap filled his ears. Thrusting into her again and again and again until her cries for more turned to a long wail of ecstasy that drowned out his own cry of pleasure.

Erica smiled in the hazy afterglow of her orgasm; the last of her many, many orgasms. The roar of her husbands orgasm still echoed in her ears. So this was what the fuss was all about -- she had wondered at times. Now she knew. Was this what it was like for other women she wondered? She hoped so and then prayed that it was.

Erica slowly struggled to her feet. She was oblivious to the stream of semen running down the inside of her thighs. When she did notice she made no effort to clean herself. If anything, it was her badge of honor. She let herself revel in the feeling.

Brain lay on the floor his breath came in ragged gasps; he was spent. He watched his wife slowly stand like Venus rising from the waves. He knew that this most beautiful woman in the world was his -- he smiled at his good fortune. She was looking at him with such love. She was reaching her hand out to him and he took it and was slowly pulled him to his feet.

Erica led her husband to their bathroom and turned on the shower. A word popped into her mind and she was shocked to see it there. She smiled as she realized it was the right word for the occasion. She had been fucked, lovingly, thoroughly, magnificently fucked. She considered using the word but was unable to utter it. She kissed her husband tenderly and stepped back.

"Brian, my love." She stroked his face then let her fingers trail down his torso. She smiled. "I just want you to know how much I enjoyed - no, make that loved what you did. You made me cum so good. I loved it, I love you."

Erica reveled in the liberating power of her orgasm with her husband - her husband. She smiled as she looked forward to it happening again. "Brain, sweetheart, after our shower would you please take me to our bed and make love to me."

****

Sunday morning ...

The voices of the choir receded into silence; the service was officially complete. Erica welcomed the opportunity to stand, although she wouldn't trade the soreness nor her satisfaction on this beautiful Sunday morning for anything. She followed her husband out into the sunlight as she smiled and greeted friends and fellow parishioners. She held tight to her husband, reluctant to relinquish their physical contact.

At least until a familiar voice intoned "Could you help at the coffee table Erica?"

Erica reluctantly severed her contact with Brian and walked across the courtyard. "Melissa, they don't need any help." Erica informed her friend upon their arrival at the over-staffed coffee and sweets table.

"I know, but I had to get you away from your smug husband."

"Smug?"

"Yes, insufferably so, I might add. And look at you, with that blissful look of satisfaction you've had all morning!"

"Does it really show that much?" Erica looked surreptitiously around to see if anyone was staring at her.

"Yes it shows that much. And I am not letting you go until you tell me all the juicy details. Oh no, don't give me that look, I have shared things about my sex life with Robert that that nobody else knows." Melissa leaned conspiratorially close to Erica and whispered. "I let you watch me suck my husband off. I'll tell you what. Why don't you and Brian drop by for lunch and a swim and then you can tell me everything."

An hour or two later Melissa drained her lemonade and looked at her friend. "Four times in one night! Oh you lucky girl you - four!"

"Yes, the first time was on the floor in our living room; he was so masterful, so compelling, so dominating. There is something about being physically taken that makes you want to ..." Erica's voice trailed off. A brief conflict erupted inside her; part of her did not want to share any of this with her friend. The other part of her understood that without Melissa's helpful hints this would have never happened. It was time to share. "I mean I was just splayed out on the floor, dripping with his very excessive exuberance, and I wanted more. I needed more. Then he took me to our bed and made slow - almost excruciatingly slow, love to me. I was begging him to go faster, to do it harder ... he just kept the same steady pace and then I started cumming and it wouldn't stop. I nearly passed out it felt so good. I never knew, never imagined that it could be so good."

"That's two." Melissa glanced out into the living room where their husbands were watching a football game. She squirmed in her seat, her arousal inviting all manner of thoughts to what she wanted to do with her husband later. "Go on."

"We cuddled for a while, he was holding me and I was just purring - I don't know how else to describe it. After a little rest I could feel his ... his ... his resurrection so to speak. I was just so completely his that I rolled him over and took it in my mouth and began to clean him." Erica blushed again. Her brow wrinkled in concern. "Have you ever done that to Robert? After you ... you know, after he just finished in you."

"Erica, I'm shocked! Are you asking me if I have I ever taken Robert's cum covered cock in my mouth after we fucked and sucked him clean? Tasting his ejaculate and mine?" Melissa was going to extend her teasing of her friend but stopped at Erica's visible distress. "Every chance I get. Wait until Brain does you in return."

"You mean after -- when I'm all messy and everything?" Erica was scandalized and aroused simultaneously. "Does Robert ... I can't believe Robert does that to you with his tongue? Ohhh my."

"He needed a little encouragement at first. I'd cleaned him off a bunch of times, but he didn't seem to get the hint. So that next time I did it I made sure it was at night with no lights on. I started cleaning him and just swung my legs over his shoulders. He was a little tentative at first. Then he got into it. For a while he would only do it when it was dark and if I prompted him to to do it. Now he seems to enjoy it as much as I do. Enough about us, back to you and Brain."

"Yes, well ... I was cleaning him and I didn't stop. He got really hard and I just kept at it. I didn't stop. I let him cum in my mouth." Erica began to blush again. "And then I swallowed - I kind of liked the taste."

"Look at you, my, my, my. Okay that's three." Melissa felt her body begin to react in earnest. Robert was going to be a very fortunate husband tonight.

"We got up and went to the kitchen. We were both really hungry so we made some pasta and had some wine. We were cleaning up and i was bent over putting dishes in the dishwasher when I backed up into Brian; he was hard again. I acted mad and told him I was too sore for anymore of his fooling around. He was so apologetic; he kept saying that I was just so beautiful and that he loved me so much and he was so sorry. I actually began to feel bad that I was teasing him. So I ..." Erica made a tube with her hand and moved it up and down.

"You jerked him off? He wasn't sore after all the sex you already enjoyed?"

"Actually, he was ... so," Erica smiled as she saw Melissa's reaction to her story. "So I used some olive oil. He couldn't even stand. I backed him against a wall and he just slid down to the floor. I was surprised how quickly he ejaculated, it just spurted up into the air. That was number four."

"Phew. Oh my. I think it's time we checked up on the boys." Melissa waved her hand in front of her face. She was so proud of her friend. "We need to continue this conversation, I can hardly wait for next week?"

****

A couple of weeks later ...

"Oh my God look at you! You are positively glowing. Tell me everything."

Erica sipped her coffee. " It's like we're addicted to each other - we're doing it just about every night and more than that on the weekends. He can't seem to keep his tongue out of me and I love having his ... his ... his cock in my mouth. Wednesday we were flirting and teasing when my period started - no sex tonight I thought. Then it hit me - I didn't have to deprive Brian. When he came out of the bathroom ready for bed I was kneeling right outside the door ... with my mouth open."

"No, you didn't! Oh Erica this is incredible."

"It gets better. I wouldn't move, so he had to ... to ... to fuck my mouth. I was already to swallow but his orgasm was so intense that he sprayed his stuff all over my face. Then he knelt down and kissed me; a lot. I was quietly rubbing myself and that just sent me over the top. I cleaned up and got into bed with him and gave him a second blowjob." Erica smiled confidently.

"Wow." Melissa beaned. "I am so damn proud of you!"

The friends chatted amiably as they enjoyed their coffee. It was much later that Melissa asked Erica what might be next.

Erica mentioned the handcuffs in Melissa's toy box and her interest in 'having my wicked way with my wonderful hubby someday.' She asked Melissa what the book had to say about bondage and teasing games.

"Let me go get it." Melissa hopped up, happy to oblige.

They spent the next hour looking at possible approaches for Erica to introduce the idea of bondage to Brian. Finally one was chosen (Make your lover hold onto the headboard while pleasuring him. If he lets go you stop! Once he's trained introduce bondage slowly - a t-shirt pulled over his head while still on his arms can be very effective. The tried and true solution is bathrobe belts - especially if you in a hotel room!) and the book was put away. As Melissa closed the drawer where it was stored she looked at Erica and then gazed upward, "Thank You Lord for this wonderful book that has given so much to my marriage and to Erica's marriage also."

"Amen to that - well that book of yours and Reverend Mike."

"Who's Reverend Mike?"