The Good Church Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satisfied he stood up and stepped to Tori, nestling his cock between her firm round cheeks. Ahhh...

Tori was herself lost in thoughts, fantasies, and sensations. She'd known about lesbian sex of course, she had a friend, it was a neighbor girl. But college and her Aaron courting her, finally marrying her -- those memories had faded away until Reynolds had Anne lick his semen off of her bottom. She'd been in a post-orgasmic haze and it had felt so decadently wonderful.

She'd found herself looking forward to the older woman's licking and touching her whenever she'd arrive to her patron's office. Tori had begun to wonder how far Reynolds was going to take things, and her lower belly warmed each time she'd contemplate what possibilities lay in store.

Bent over as she was she couldn't see Anne and Tori found herself mildly surprised that she wanted to watch the older woman's mouth on her. Her eyelids flew open as she felt Anne's lips brush against her pubes -- she took in a quick breath as she felt something -- it had to be the other woman's tongue oh so lovely -- run between her outer labia. Tori closed her eyes and relaxed, her lips parted and the tip of her tongue running along her bottom lip as she luxuriated in the sensations of Anne licking her vulva. Reynolds' sliding lubricating gel between her buttocks was another sensual delight and when she felt his engorged erect member slide between her cheeks -- oh Lord thank You she mouthed. It was glorious to feel him there.

Reynolds press his cock down sliding into the cleft between Tori's sumptuous ass cheeks. He heard her gasp as the large vein running the bottom of his shaft rubbed against her anus, and his eyes opened wide when he felt Anne's tongue lap his balls. He knew he wouldn't last long. He'd been close to cumming with Anne working her magic on his cock -- this didn't distress him. What would happen next was more important. He slid his cock between the round bubble butt of his younger servant and simply enjoyed the ride.

Tori's mind floated as her body was pleasured. As was becoming more frequent when she was with Reynolds her thoughts were of her father, and her fantasies of an alternate time when instead of him turning away on that fateful day... he entered her room, closed the door, reached out and touched her.

That thought set smoldering nerve endings to fire. It wasn't Reynold's penis sliding oh so wonderfully along her bottom, no. It was her Daddy's. The shaft that had begat her, preparing to erupt with the life creating seed that caused her to be. Tori felt his member throb, press against her flesh... she ached for her Daddy to enter her, fill her with his staff. And when he climaxed, his hot father seed would jet deep into her... Tori's climax was close.

Tori felt Reynold's / Daddy's erect penis stop it's sliding, the large bulbous tip of his glans brush gently against her anus... she shivered. That was wrong, it would hurt! It felt so delicious -- contradictions flew through her consciousness as she felt the hard erect member rub, gently probe... Anne's tongue on her clitoris was getting her closer to her own orgasm -- the older woman was being almost agonizingly deliberate and slow and it felt sooo good.

Tori wondered if Reynolds / Daddy was going to spend on her bottom as he'd usually done... or maybe finally oh please god please finally inside her... even into that tiny opening that wonderfully hot heavy hard penis was pushing, touching -- yes. Even there. She smiled at the hard reflective surface of the desk she was laid upon as she felt the hard staff push against the muscular ring guarding her entry -- then groaned as it stopped, and instead of invading her only resuming it's sliding along the cleft between her buttocks. Tori wanted Daddy to fill her, not just waste his seed on her bottom. She felt the hard proud member pulse, knew her Daddy would soon be bathing the cleft between her cheeks with his warm sperm filled semen.

Tori's eyes were closed, she'd begun to clench her 'down there' muscles. She was on the razor's edge of her orgasm but she'd learned with her Reynolds / Daddy to relax, enjoy those moments. He'd had her bring herself to this point time and again -- had her stop, then repeat.

She heard the sharp intake of breath from her Reynolds / Daddy, felt the twitch, the welcoming spasm of his hard member. She pushed her bottom to him as the first hot wonderful spurt of semen jetted between her cheeks. Tori felt a brief pang of resentment, she'd wanted her Reynolds / Daddy to fill either her vagina or rectum and spend his seed inside her. She felt that for only a moment however as her favorite fantasy took flight in her imagination...

It was that special night. Her Daddy entered her room, closing the door behind him. She was laying naked on her back, on her bed... her legs outstretched, her right hand busy in her sex. Her Daddy became magically naked... his body chiseled, his penis hard and throbbing and jutting out proud and majestic. He strode towards her, hands on hips between her outstretched limbs and his seed showers her...

Tori's eyes roll upwards in their sockets as Reynold's cum dripped down her ass crease and onto the outer lips of her vulva. She shivered, gasped as Anne's tongue tip stopped teasing her clitoris and instead licked away the beginning flood. It's the sensation of her Reynolds / Daddy seed flowing along her bottom towards her sex that threatened to send her over the edge into another wild and turbulent orgasm. Then she heard those wonderful words from his mouth. "Make her cum now Anne."

Tori felt the older woman's tongue push the hot seed from her Reynolds / Daddy up into her folds, bathing her clitoris with it as Anne did as she'd been commanded. It was the command, the knowledge that Tori could relax, allow herself to be taken by her orgasm as much as the other woman's skill that took the young church pastor over the edge -- to fall into the abyss of chaotic bliss.

Reynolds sat back down into his chair watching. The younger woman writhed, her hands clenched so tightly her knuckles were white. Her mouth dribbled spittle onto his desktop, and she pressed and rubbed her pussy against his servant Anne's face shamelessly. He felt spent and relaxed, but also quietly exhilarated. It was time to move to the next step of his plan.

He relaxed in his chair and watched as his young possession writhed through her orgasm. Anne was skilled he reflected, her lips brushing the skin of the younger woman's inner thighs then ass as Tori came back to the world.

"We'll be out of town next week ladies, attending to this business of a new youth center" he said finally. "Don't worry too much about packing, arrangements have already been made. Tell your husbands you'll be gone from this Friday to -- well tell them at least a week."

Reynolds smiled broadly. Anne looked worried -- as she should he reflected.

12