All Comments on 'The Good Doctor: Origins Ch. 03'

by secret_reader

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dry opinion

Kind of inconsistent. But interesting.

secret_readersecret_readerover 12 years agoAuthor
Understood

I understand that the first few chapters may contain some confusing elements/inconsistencies. I am trying to tie everything together (including the meaning of the title) as elegantly as possible in the chapters coming up. Almost all back story is complete so everything from here on out will move in a linear, forward motion unless indicated otherwise.

I hope you enjoy the chapters coming up! I love writing these and as long as some people enjoy reading them I'm happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Interesting

Lovin the story so far.. It was confusing at first, but now its starting to make sense. And i can feel the relationship building between Rob and Nurse Sweet. You are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Peeves...

Make sure you use "definitely", rather than "defiantly". Just noticed it, and it's one of my biggest peeves. Other than that and some other odd errors, this story is shaping up nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great!!

I was lost at first and almost didn't read anymore but I thought I will give it one more shot. GLAD I did. EXCELLENT story and the plot is getting GREAT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous