The Good Doctor: Origins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think of him?" Brick asked as he retrieved his wrench from the wall of weapons.

"I've never been witness to such potential." Wraith said, "And his energy levels are through the roof...perhaps even more so than our fearless leader's."

"More than Gio's!?" Brick exclaimed, raising his dark eyebrows.

"It's still too early to tell for sure, but it's entirely possible."

"Damn." Brick said.

Four posts rose from the floor and formed a square around Brick. Wraith folded her legs beneath her and levitated a few feet off the ground while she watch Brick swing his wrench at the posts. Wraith had always admired Brick's power and a faint warmed spread through her while she watched his muscles bulge with effort.

After a few moments of watching the huge man train, Wraith's mind began to wander and she thought of her own beginnings in The Corps.

Wraith was old...not quite ancient...but certainly older than anyone she knew. Of course she didn't look a day over thirty and in the early days of the Corps she didn't look a day over twenty. Before she met Giovanni, Wraith had been a drifter. She would roll into town and make a few bucks, take a few lovers, and then be gone before anyone even knew her name.

It was in such a town...Highfield as it turns out...that she met a young man named Giovanni Vespucci. They had a brief sexual affair, during which time Giovanni explained to her his plans regarding the Corps. Despite herself Wraith was interested and revealed to her lover her powers of energy manipulation. It turned out that Giovanni was not dissimilar in his ability of object manipulation.

It seemed as though the Fates had spoken in favor of the Corps in bringing these two together. Wraith was the first member Giovanni had found and they worked together to seek out other potential members. She would detect unusual energies and Giovanni would investigate their sources. She had warned him against Slade, saying that his energy troubled her, but Giovanni was always a big believer in equal opportunity...

Thus the Corps was founded and then it fell. Now she was the only founder left besides Giovanni. The two had ceased being lovers many years ago, but she maintained her role as a seeker of unusual energies.

The Wraith had seen a lot of things in her long lifetime. Governments rose and fell, nations were born, and always there was war; but the Corps was the only thing in her life that she felt personally effected by. It had hurt to see it fail so terribly, and this new recruit gave her newfound hope.

"What are you thinking about?" Brick asked, bringing her out of her musings.

"Oh nothing really...life." She smiled at the out of breath man.

Somewhere along the line, Brick had removed his tool-belt and shirt. He stood before Wraith sweaty, glistening and in nothing but his jeans. She had never slept with this man and as he stood there in front of her she couldn't imagine why not.

It had been a while since she took a lover and a familiar fire was burning in her loins. Wraith had never had an emotional attachment to sex. Her longevity made getting involved with someone would cause complications. It was just as well with Wraith, and so she took whatever man she pleased whenever she pleased...

"Huh..." he shrugged and turned to collect his shirt.

Wraith's eyes flashed purple for a split second and Brick stopped in his tracks. Her power included the manipulation of all energies...including sexual ones.

Brick turned back around and Wraith was pleased to find his pupils dilated and his eyes glazed with arousal. She unfolded her legs and stood on solid ground.

"Lose the pants." Wraith was in control of Brick. She wasn't directly manipulating his thoughts, but he was so overcome with arousal that anything she said he would do.

Brick complied and silently shed his jeans and boxers in one movement. Wraith gasped when she discovered his cock was as massive as the rest of him. It was at least nine inches long and as thick as her wrist.

With another flash of her eyes and a flutter of cloth, her robes removed themselves from her body. Already moisture was seeping from her shaved pussy. The sight of this massive man naked before her aroused and intimidated her, but she was in complete control and going to thoroughly enjoy this unique opportunity.

Wraith approached Brick and ran her hands lightly over the hard ridges of his stomach and over his broad chest that was covered with bristly hairs. She wove her fingers through them placed gentle kisses across his collarbone, tasting the slight saltiness from his sweat. In order to reach this spot she had floated a few inches off the ground, now she floated higher in order to kiss his waiting lips.

Up until then Brick had been passive, allowing Wraith to explore his body. Now he returned her kiss with fervor and plunged his tongue into her mouth to duel with her own. She moaned and pushed her medium sized breasts against his chest and ground her hot mound against him. From her position her hips were level with his abs and she left a trail of moisture across them as she pressed against him.

After a moment she withdrew from the kiss. Brick watched as she floated higher into the air until her cunt was level with his head. She then reclined on an invisible platform of air and spread her legs, exposing her now dripping pussy. Understanding her intentions, Brick leant in towards her and licked her cunt from base to clit using just the tip of his tongue.

The sensitive gesture sent ripples of pleasure coursing through her. Wraith threw her head back in ecstasy and closed her legs around Brick's head. He was now flicking the tip of his tongue rapidly along her exposed clit, causing her to moan in pleasure. She was grabbing and pinching her nipples, adding to her intensifying pleasure.

Wraith's hips bucked upward as Brick suddenly inserted a massive finger into her molten pussy. When he added a second, she gasped in pleasure arched her back. Two of his massive fingers seemed to fill her as much as an average sized cock.

Brick was still tonguing her clit as he worked his fingers in and out of her soaking cunt. She continued to writhe against his fingers until she could feel her impending orgasm.

Now there are squirters...then there are sprayers. Wraith had enough practice in her long life to master the female orgasm and proudly call herself a sprayer.

Something deep inside Wraith was coiling tighter and tighter. When she felt it about to release she willed it to continue to wind. Brick was still finger fucking her and was now sucking her entire clit into his mouth. Tighter and tighter it wound until Wraith could not stand it anymore. She let loose her orgasm and felt the first stream of cum spray from her cunt.

Brick withdrew his fingers and stepped back a bit when Wraith's first sprays of cum soaked his chin and neck. As she continued to cum it landed on his chest and stomach as well as his face, soaking him with her arousal.

For such a quiet person, Wraith's orgasm was a loud affair. Each squirt of her pussy was accompanied by a primal scream of lust that echoed off the walls of the Training Room. Her orgasm seemed to continue for minutes, and by the time she had wound down enough to think coherently, Brick was soaked with her cum and electric jolts coursed through her body randomly.

After another moment Wraith had come down enough to float down and stand on two feet. Though her first orgasm was always the most powerful, she knew that there were more to be had that night, and her lover's cock had yet to be touched.

"Lie down, Brick." She commanded.

Brick obliged and lay down on the soft padding of the Training Room floor and propped himself up on his elbows, massive cock jutting upward.

Wraith knelt down and crawled towards him. Once between his legs, she sat with her legs beneath her and her ass on the floor and Brick's cock impressively displayed before her. She reached out and ever so lightly trailed her finger tips along the underside of the monster cock. It jerked slightly as her touch, and Brick moaned softly at the sensation. When she reached the tip, Wraith wrapped on hand around the bulbous head and squeezed gently.

A dribble of pre-cum came from the tip and rolled down her fingers. Slowly, she lowered her grip down his massive shaft, her fingers barely meeting her thumb because of its thickness. She enjoyed its velvet-like softness in contrast to his hard and bristly body.

As she continued her descent, Brick's hips bucked at the sensations.

"Lay still, Brick. Just enjoy yourself." She whispered, and his movements ceased.

More pre-cum had leaked from his shaft and Wraith used this as lubricant as she continued stocking him. This allowed her to go harder and faster which elicited moans of pleasure from Brick. Suddenly wanted to taste him, Wraith leaned forward and swallowed the head of his cock and tasted the slightly salty pre-cum as it continued to leak from his cock.

The feeling of her wet mouth on his cock was beginning to become too much for Brick and he could feel his orgasm start to rapidly build.

Wraith sensed this change in Brick both physically and mentally and thus doubled her efforts to make him cum. Her stocking became more intense and she swallowed another inch of his massive prick into her mouth and stocked the underside of his shaft with her tongue.

Her other hand was furiously rubbing her clit and she found herself well on her way to her second orgasm.

The combined sensations of Wraith's hand, mouth and the vibrations of her moans as she fingered herself sent Brick over the edge and he felt his balls tighten as the first jet of cum raced up his shaft.

Wraith was ready for him and she withdrew her mouth from his cock and leant back as she continued to rub her clit. Brick's cum erupted from the head of his cock like a geyser and arched through the air toward her. It landed on her face and in her hair and in her mouth. She closed her eyes to protect them as another jet landed there. The next few jets landed on her tits and stomach and pooled in her naval.

The sensation of Brick's hot cum splattering her body sent Wraith into her own powerful orgasm and she was soon screaming and squirting her cum all over Brick's massive cock. His own orgasm had tapered off and jism leaked slowly from the head and ran down his shaft. A mixture of both his and her cum dripped from his testicles and pooled onto the floor.

As Wraith came down from her second orgasm she was glad to see that Brick was still as hard as steel. She sat up and was once again seated in front of his cock. Bending forward, she stuck her tongue out and licked his cock from base to head using the tip of her tongue. The taste of their combined cum made her dizzy with arousal.

Wraith stood and walked to Brick's side. She stepped over his massive torso and sat down to straddle his pelvis. She could feel his cock against her ass and the tip of it reached her lower back. Reaching behind her, she grabbed it and felt the combined cum that still covered it. Brick bucked his hips in response; the need to feel her moist folds around his cock was becoming overwhelming. Wraith reminded him to keep still so as to not hurt her when she was penetrated.

Wraith had a similar urge to fulfill and she lifted her hips off Brick's pelvis, leaving a wet patch where her dripping cunt had rested on his abs. She then positioned herself over the massive pole and slowly began her descent.

The huge tip spread her lips apart and she groaned at the feeling of having her cunt beginning to fill. Slowly, she lowered herself further down his shaft. His cock stretched her wide. Her long abstinence had made her tight, and she gripped Brick's cock like a glove. Little by little he stuffed her until she could feel his cock against her cervix.

The sensation was overwhelming for both parties. Brick could feel the tight, molten walls of her cunt softly spasm around his cock which sent jolts of pleasure through his core. Wraith had not been so stuffed full in decades and she was savoring the every minute of it.

After a moment, Wraith began to slowly rise, keeping one hand on Brick's rock abs for support. She could feel his cock exiting her hole and she gasped as it rubbed over her g-spot and sent ripples of heat coursing through her. As she rose from his shaft, she began to play with her clit which sent even more shocks of pleasure racing through her. She was looking down at his cock and could not believe how much she had managed to shove into her tight pussy. Finally only the tip remained and she began her descent. This time she went a little faster and rubbed her clit a little more vigorously.

Her breathing had turned into pants and she could feel her orgasm coming swiftly as his gigantic cock entered her again. Finally she could feel him at her cervix again and yet again she rose herself up, this time even faster.

Her pants were getting louder and her clit was receiving more abuse than ever. After her second ascent, Wraith began to ride Brick's cock with a steady motion. Her orgasm was starting to wind its way up inside of her again, but this time she was content with releasing it whenever it was ready. By now Wraith was riding Brick quicker and the feeling of his cock rubbing her g-spot was becoming even more intense. She continued to plow herself on him until the damn broke and she screamed out her release, slamming herself down on his cock.

Wraith continued to scream as she squirted cum all over Brick's chest and stomach. Rivulets of her cum were rolling down the sides of his torso, and droplets of the substance were splattered throughout the hair on his chest. She removed her hand from her clit and used it as extra support as she continued her powerful orgasm. Brick could feel her already tight walls spasming wildly around his cock, and he knew his own orgasm wasn't far away.

Finally Wraith's third orgasm subsided and she was ready to let Brick cum too. Releasing her control over him she whispered, "Fuck me..." and collapsed against his chest and closed her eyes to enjoy whatever was next.

It was if a fog had lifted. Up until then Brick had been passive and allowed Wraith to control their fucking, but now he knew he was in control.

The huge man grabbed her shoulders and in one movement rolled her onto her back and poised himself over her, his cock never leaving her body. Wraith's eyes never opened, but a new flood of moisture filled her cunt at the sudden passion from Brick. He planted his massive arms on either side of her head and pulled his cock from her pussy only to slam it home a split second later. Her intense arousal and her previous orgasms lubricated their union enough that his massive cock slid in effortlessly.

Wraith gasped as Brick forcefully slammed his cock into her. She moved her hands to her breasts and started pinching and rolling her nipples as Brick picked up the pace. In a steady rhythm, Brick pounded her pussy. She continued to play wither her tits as she ached her back and rolled her hips to the sensation.

As Brick neared orgasm, his fucking became even more intense. Wraith could sense him getting close and she wrapped her legs around his lower back and screamed her release when he shot his load deep within her. As thick ropes of thick white cum painted her insides, her own cum splashed onto Brick's pelvis. Her previous three orgasms had taken their toll and this time she was unable to produce an overly impressive amount. Brick on the other hand continued to cum jet after jet of sperm; so much so that it began to leak out around there joining and drip down her ass to pool on the floor.

Finally, Brick's own orgasm tapered off and he rolled over onto his back. With the plug gone, Wraith's pussy leaked a river of their combined juices. In an act of sheer lewdness, she plunged two fingers deep into her pussy and scooped up a sample. She then brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted the salty-sweet concoction.

"Thank you, Brick. I needed that." She said, turning her head towards him.

"I don't know what came over me but...you're welcome?" he said staring at the ceiling.

"It's just sex. It's very useful for expelling bad energies and reviving the good ones."

"Always with the energies..." Brick smiled and turned to meet her eyes.

Wraith smiled back at the man. She admired him for not only his physical strength and virility, but also for his pure character. On top of that, he was an excellent lover. Perhaps she would make this a regular occurrence for a while.

"Come, we must clean this mess up before the morning or we'll have some embarrassing explaining to do." Wraith rose from the ground and could feel cum dripping down her thighs.

"Yeh, I know. I'll get the mop." Brick said and started towards the hanger.

*BOOOOM*

Brick almost fell over as the entire bunker shook.

"What the fuck was that!?" he asked, the mess suddenly far out of his mind.

"Trouble..." Wraith said and grabbed her cloak from the floor, "Get dressed, forget the mess, Vespucci Manor is under attack."

Brick was quick to action and the two were sprinting to the elevator within a minute to face whatever had attacked the Corps.

*****************

"How many did you send?" Trapjaw asked.

"Just five; they'll be more than adequate." Engineer replied.

"Excellent... now on to part two of tonight's agenda." Trapjaw said, his eyes narrowing beneath his mask, "Miss. White please fetch our benefactor, I have important business to discuss with him."

"Right away." the woman in the black suit responded and left Engineer and Trapjaw in the underground lab.

"How do you plan on keeping his disappearance a secret?" Engineer asked of Trapjaw, "He is the CEO of an important company...he can't just vanish with no questions asked."

"How insightful of you," Trapjaw said sarcastically, "That's where you come in."

Finally it clicked in Engineer's head. The program Trapjaw had requested he incorporate into one of the Bio-B0ts seemed bizarre at first, but now it made perfect sense.

"M1mic, present!" Engineer barked and Bio-B0t came briskly through the lab. This particular model was identical in every way to the other models except that the material its body was composed of was shimmery and did not seem altogether solid, "Wait here."

The two men and the machine waited for a few minutes in complete silence. When they finally heard the sound of Miss. White's heels outside the lab they visibly tensed up.

Sydney Morrison strode into the lab, preceded by Miss. White.

"What is this about?" Morrison asked, furrowing his brow, "Miss. White was very vague."

"As per her instructions." Trapjaw said with narrowed eyes, "M1mic, this is your target."

"Target recognized." the machine responded and approached Morrison.

"What is – ouch!" he yelped as the robot firmly grasped his hand, "Something pinched..."

His sentence was cut off when he saw M1mic began to morph before his very eyes. The shimmering exoskeleton began to undulate and morph. Details began emerging such as skin color and features such as a mouth and nose took shape on its face. After a few minutes there was a perfect (naked) body double of Sydney Morrison where M1mic had stood.

"What the hell is this!?" He shouted, horrified.

"Morrison, meet your replacement." Trapjaw said matter-of-factly.

"My replac –" Morrison could not get words to form.

"You're usefulness has worn off. We got what we needed from you, and now we're going to go ahead in our plans." Trapjaw explained.

"What plans!?" Sydney shouted.

"Ones that do not involve...normals." Trapjaw practically spit this last word out like it was a bad taste in his mouth.

"This is insane!" Sydney continued to shout.