The Good Doctor: Origins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More bad news?" Trapjaw rolled his eyes as he said this.

"Potentially...when Giovanni kicked me out, he had my memory wiped. I know that they possess a number of my inventions, but I did not know which ones...at least until now."

"What are you talking about?"

"The Bio-B0ts' outer armor is made up of a carbon composite stronger than diamond...I won't get into the details...but nothing can get through it."

"Then how were they destroyed?"

"Well Giovanni's power is amazing as we all know so he probably found a way to destroy the material." Trapjaw fumed at the words, "But don't worry, I have an idea to prevent that from happening again."

"Giovanni could not have destroyed all of them; he wouldn't have had time... but let me guess what happened...Rob?"

"Most likely; you see, I developed a form of contained energy in my younger days that had the ability to cut through material at the molecular level. It was originally created as tool for science, but Giovanni had me turn the technology into a weapon...in fact, I used the same tech for the Bio-B0ts' blades. The blades can only be activated by connecting them to an outside power source and because carrying around an extra source of power isn't realistic, the blades were never used by the Corps in combat."

"What does this have to do with anything?"

"Rob happens to be his own power source, just like the Bio-B0ts, thus he is capable of using the blades without any extra equipment."

"And...?"

"The thing about the Bio-B0ts' armor is that while its physical properties render it near indestructible, it's incredibly weak on the micro-scale. In other words, the bonds that hold the individual molecules together are easily broken with the right tools."

"And Rob has the right tool...the tool you created?"

"Exactly! As incredible as Rob is, those blades are what really make him a threat. With them he can slice through the Bio-B0ts like a hot knife through butter."

"Anything you can do to prevent THAT?" Trapjaw was now annoyed.

"No, Sir. Not without compromising the physical strength of the Bio-B0ts."

"So...basically...Rob has been elevated from a minor inconvenience to the only thing that can stop us?"

"Yes."

"And this is entirely your fault?" Trapjaw stood up and began to unwrap the chain that was coiled around his shoulder.

"Maybe...but...you need me!" Engineer said, jumping up from his chair and making a beeline for the door.

"But I don't need your ass!" Trapjaw said and flung his jaws at Engineer who was trying to get the door open.

"YOW!!!" the man yelled as the jaws found their mark.

Engineer left with a sore and bleeding ass which unfortunately did not make Trapjaw feel any better. He had hit a roadblock and he hated roadblocks.

"Eassssy, Trapjaw." A soft, hissing voice echoed throughout the office, "We will ssssucccceed in the end, I guarantee it."

"But this Rob could ruin everything." Trapjaw said to thin air.

"Leave him to me; you take care of the ressst of the plan."

"Yes, Sir." Trapjaw nodded and exited his office, confident that Rob would indeed be dealt with summarily.