The Good Doctor: Origins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob groaned at seeing her small but firm ass with the black g-string and seriously considered ripping himself out of his restraints to get at her. He was further frustrated when Nurse Sweet kept her back turned to him as she undid the clasp of her bra and let it fall from her shoulders and then onto the floor in front of her.

"Turn around." Rob begged, suddenly out of breath.

Nurse Sweet smiled and turned around, but with her hands covering her breasts. The front of her panties were clinging to her wet slit and Rob could make out the shape of her folds, "Tease." He chided.

"You have no idea." She said and finally let her hands drop to her sides.

Nurse Sweet's tits were beautiful; tan and firm with small nipples that pointed proudly from her chest. Rob loved the feeling of suckling them in his mouth as well as the sensation that they caused as they scraped along his chest. He yearned for those feelings again and his hips continued to buck slowly in response, "Climb on up, Nurse." He said and Nurse Sweet sashayed up to the side of the table.

"Who's performing this examination?"

"I think you might need a better look is all." He said in mock submission.

Nurse Sweet said nothing, but put her hands on Rob's chest and then pushed firmly, lifting her weight off the floor and jumping up so she was situated in her favorite position: Rob's abs.

"You're right, Doctor." She said, moving her hips a little and sliding her hot cunt along the hard ridges of his abdominals, "This is a much better view for examination."

"Nurse, you fell right into my trap."

"Did I now?" she teased, and leaned forward to dangle her breasts just out of his mouth's reach.

"Bitch." He said, shifting his body in an attempt to get her closer to him.

"Proud of it." She retaliated and then leaned in enough for Rob to capture one of her nipples in his mouth.

She moaned softly as Rob sucked and nipped at the tender point and she ground her pussy along his abs, enjoying the sensation of their ridges along her sensitive slit. The twin sensations were sending jolts of pleasure down her spine and warmth was gathering in her lower belly.

Rob continued to run his tongue in circles around Nurse Sweet's nipple until she suddenly pulled away. He was about to protest but stopped when he saw her stand up, her legs on either side of him, and begin to remove her panties. She slid them down her legs and stepped out of them and bent down to pick them up. After she resumed her position on Rob's stomach, she slid her hips up until she was straddling his chest and held her panties up to his nose.

"Just a little medicine..." She said, and Rob closed his eyes and inhaled the sweet, musky scent of her arousal and groaned deeply after she pulled them away and tossed them to the floor.

When he opened his eyes again, he found Nurse Sweet straddling his chest, knees on his shoulders, furiously rubbing her soaked slit with one hand and rolling and pinching her nipple with the other. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. She was so caught up in her own lust that she seemed to have forgotten about Rob, even though it was his chest her arousal was currently dripping on like warm syrup.

"Need any assistance, Nurse." Rob asked.

Nurse Sweet's eyes opened, and without saying a word she shifted herself so that her knees were positioned on either side of Rob's head. She lowered herself and placed her cunt directly over his mouth. She then leaned back, placing her hands on Rob's chest for support.

As soon as her slit came within reach, Rob ran his tongue from the bottom of her cunt to her protruding clit, tasting the sweet arousal she was producing in copious amounts. He began to rapidly flick her clit with the tip of her tongue, which caused her to shudder and moan. Her hands were still planted firmly on his hard hest, and she arched her back as Rob's tongue penetrated her folds, exposing her tits to the open air, willing for someone to touch them.

Nurse Sweet's moans were coming more readily and she could feel her pending orgasm building rapidly as Rob's tongue expertly worked its way inside her cunt. Whoever Rob had been in his life before the Corp must have been an expert lover. No one had ever made her cum like Rob did, and certainly not as many times. These thoughts were only fleeting in the throes of her passion, but it reminded her that Rob deserved some attention.

Rob knew Nurse Sweet was close to orgasm, so he was surprised when she lifted herself from his face. There was a moment of brief disappointment until he noticed her turning around until her ass was facing him. She then lowered herself in a reverse position, and lay down across Rob's torso. He could feel her hard nipples press into his lower abs and when his hips bucked in response to the stimulation, she took the opportunity to push the elastic of his boxer briefs down his thighs, exposing his concrete erection.

When Nurse Sweet lowered her cunt back onto Rob's mouth, he began his ministrations anew, but paused to groan into her slit when she flicked her tongue along his own, gathering onto her tongue the pre-cum that had accumulated there. She moaned herself at the taste of him coupled with the actions being performed on her and then took half of Rob's cock into her mouth.

Rob was careful not to buck his hips but found it difficult as Nurse Sweet's hot mouth engulfed his needy cock. He didn't break stride, and continued to lick her cunt as she covered his cock in her saliva and expertly ran her tongue over its most sensitive parts. She had denied attention to his cock for so long that he could already feel his orgasm rising. He doubled his attentions on her cunt, and would on occasion extend his tongue in order to flick her sensitive nub.

They continued to 69 for a while until a familiar pressure began building inside Nurse Sweet. She ceased her efforts on Rob as her orgasm built and the released. His cock was still halfway down her throat when the orgasm hit her, and she screamed around it as she ejaculated. Streams of her cum erupted from her cunt and landed all down Rob's torso as she arched her back. Some streams landed on her own raised body, and small droplets of them ran down her suspended nipples and onto his abdominals. Rob never missed a beat and continued to tongue her slit as she bathed his torso with her cum and he didn't stop until her orgasm had subsided and cum was leaking down his chin and neck.

She didn't move for a few moments after her first powerful orgasm, and when she finally lowered her body back on to Rob's, it made a satisfying wet smack as their drenched bodies met. During her release, Nurse Sweet never removed Rob's cock so as soon as she came down enough to be coherent, she continued her ministrations. Watching his lover orgasm powerfully due to his efforts had made Rob even more aroused and it wasn't long until he could feel his balls tighten and the first jet of cum race down his shaft.

Nurse Sweet felt his orgasm coming, and so she removed his cock save the head and felt the first jet of warm cum hit the back of her throat. She didn't swallow and kept her position as the next few jets filled her mouth. When she could hold no more, Nurse Sweet removed her mouth, closed her lips, and aimed his still-eruption cock at her face. Jet after jet of thick cream hit her face and hair, coating them with a thin white layer of cum.

When Rob's orgasm finally subsided, she turned back around to face him, her mouth still full of his first few shots of jism. Rob's face was still soaked with her orgasm as was his torso and the lights from above made his skin shine. What Nurse Sweet did next was so lewd but such a turn on for Rob that it made his softening cock rock hard again in seconds.

Leaning down, Nurse Sweet puckered her lips and spit out the cum in her mouth onto Rob's sternum. The still-warm liquid hit his skin with a small splash and she continued all the way from his sternum to his naval where she deposited the last of the cum. She then slid her pussy from his naval all the way to his sternum, spreading the trail of jism over his hard torso and her slit.

Rob just stared dumbfounded at the act and finally managed to chide, "I'm not licking that now."

Nurse Sweet smiled and slapped his chest playfully, "Don't worry; I've got a better place for it to go."

She then placed her hands on his chest and hopped down from the table the same way she had gotten up. For a moment she admired the man laying helpless before her, soaked in her cum. The sight made her wet again, and she decided that she needed him inside her as soon as possible. She undid the restraint nearest to her and Rob used his freed hand to undo the other one. Once he was free he sat up and jumped off the table.

Almost immediately Nurse Sweet was upon him. She kissed him hungrily, sliding her tongue against his. Her body was slick with her cum and she slid wetly over Rob's body, her nipples dragging along his skin and his cock along her pelvis. The contact was sending jolts of pleasure through his body and making her cunt throb with need.

"Fuck me." She said in between kisses.

Rob grabbed her by the ass and Nurse Sweet wrapped her arms around his neck. He then lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around his lower back. His cock was pinned between their bodies and her breasts were smashed up against his chest. She continued to kiss his mouth and occasionally drifted to his jaw and neck.

Rob swung around and placed her on the examining table. Once seated, she unwrapped her arms and legs from his body. He stepped back so he could position his cock at her entrance and she spread her legs wide and placed her hands behind her, thrusting out her tits toward him.

In one movement, Rob held onto her slim waist and plunged his cock into her molten depths, groaning his the walls of her tight cunt gripped him. He held himself deep within her depths and leaned down to capture one of her outthrust breasts in his mouth. She moaned and bucked her hips, willing him to continue.

Rob slowly pulled out of her depths, eliciting a small squeal from Nurse Sweet as he grabbed the base of his cock and pressed up for the final few inches, causing the tip of his cock to slid along her g-spot. When only the head remained, Rob rammed his cock back in, burying himself to the hilt.

She came. Rob pushed gently on her shoulders and she laid down on her back, her head hanging backward over the side of the table. The position turned her squirting pussy into a geyser. Squirt after squirt flew into the air and then splattered all over her trim stomach and heaving chest. No sound escaped her open mouth as rapture overcame. The whole time, Rob held his cock in place knowing that she would be too sensitive for him to continue until after the orgasm subsided.

He took the opportunity to spread her cum over her body, working it into her skin and creating a sheen of moisture.

A moment after she had stopped squirting, she lifted her head up and said breathlessly, "What are you waiting for, Doctor? I need assistance."

Rob took the cue and decided that the time for fast, hard, rough fucking had arrived. He took a hold of the backs of her knees and lifted up and out; splaying her legs wide and exposing her cunt. Once again, he slowly pulled his cock from her folds until his head remained.

"Fuck me." She hissed, her head lolling back to resume its previous position.

He slammed into her and she grunted at the force. Again he slammed into her and this time she squealed and released a small squirt of juice. Over and over he rammed his cock into her tight cunt until her moans and squeals turned into outright screaming. The sound of her screams and their bodies slapping together filled the small room and reverberated off the walls. The pace of their fucking was fast and hard, and every once and a while Nurse Sweet would let loose a small squirt and her inner walls would ripple and squeeze he cock.

After a while Nurse Sweet let out an ear-splitting scream and a single jet of cum erupted from her cunt. Rob swore later that it almost hit the ceiling, and as it came down it splattered along her tits and face, soaking them in one attempt. The walls of her cunt spasm around Rob's cock and the sensation drove him to new heights as he fucked her cunt even harder and fast then before, forgetting her sensitivity.

Nurse Sweet seemed to be near passing out, and the only sounds that escaped her was a low, continuous moan. Her tongue lulled out and Rob knew he was close when he felt his balls tighten again. This time he did not release right away, but let out a long, low groan as a wave of pure pleasure washed through his body starting in his head. When the wave hit his cock he let loose a powerful blast of cum which painted the walls of her cunt white. He could barely make out "...on me" from Nurse Sweet's lips through his fog of orgasm.

He pulled out of her and aimed his cock at her body just as the second jet erupted from his head. It landed in between her breasts and she used her hands to rub it over them. The next few jets landed near the first, and he tits and hands were covered with a white layer of cum. After that his orgasm started to fade, but not before a few well placed shots covered her sternum, stomach, and pelvis in white jism. When the shots subsided he squeezed his cock gaining a few dribbles of cum which dripped onto her pussy to run down the slit slowly.

*knock, knock*

Nurse Sweets head shot up, and she stopped kneading Rob's cum into her tan stomach, "Did you hear..."

*knock, knock, knock*

"Shit!" Rob hissed and he began searching frantically for his clothes.

Nurse Sweet jumped off the table and found her panties which she used to wipe the cum from her slit so it wouldn't slide down her legs. She then quickly stepped into her skirt and put her bra on, which was thankfully right next to her blouse which she then hurriedly put her arms into, ignoring the layer of jism that was now an inconvenient, sticky mess opposed to a hot, creamy symbol of lewd acts. As she buttoned her blouse she prayed to anyone that a stain would not seep through and she was suddenly grateful for the more-robust material of the nurse's uniform.

"Rob, Nurse Sweet?" it was Giovanni.

"Fuckkkk..." Rob swore and rushed over to where he had stripped for Nurse Sweet.

His jeans were halfway up his legs when he noticed that his underwear was nowhere in sight. He decided it was too late and he pulled his pants up the rest of the way over his cock which had deflated almost as soon as they were interrupted. Rob saw the door begin to slide open as he buckled his belt and he only had time to throw on the white lab-coat over his bare torso before Giovanni entered the room, looking exhausted but quizzical.

"Everything okay in here?" he asked just as Nurse Sweet got her top button done, something she never did before.

"What...oh...Yeh, we're good." Rob said, placing his hands awkwardly at his hips.

"Fine." Nurse Sweet breathed, giving him a retrained smile.

"Then why do you have no shirt on." Giovanni said to Rob before turning to Nurse Sweet, "And why are YOU smiling?"

Nurse Sweet shrugged and said, "We made progress...I guess I'm happy?"

"Uh huh..." Giovanni was unconvinced, "Rob?"

"I, uh, work better this way. You know... more freedom or something." His attempt at an explanation gained a single raised eyebrow from Giovanni.

"Or something..." he said and then closed his eyes shook his head as to rid himself of private thoughts.

Nurse Sweet and Rob glanced at each other and Rob gave her a 'yeesh' look before Giovanni opened his eyes.

Giovanni then spoke, "Well then, I expect you have some good news for me. Follow me to the conference room, I've gathered the Corps."

Knowing this was important, and he would have no chance to change, Rob grabbed his notebook and followed Nurse Sweet and Giovanni out of the room, reminding himself to tell her that a small drop of his cum was making its way down her thigh.

"Rob, please pick up your underwear...that's hardly sanitary." Giovanni said without looking back.

His heart skipped a beat and he bent down to pick them up as Nurse Sweet gave him a horrified look.

As if things couldn't get more embarrassing Giovanni said, "A bathroom break would be fine, Nurse Sweet. We'll stay the meeting."

He left the room and Rob hurried after him, too embarrassed to face his lover, but knowing that they would have a private conversation later about being more discreet.

Nurse Sweet's shoulders slumped after Rob left and she almost collided with him as she left for the bathroom.

He held up his underwear, "Forgot to..." and then he rushed past her to deposit the unclean garment into a biohazard bin in the corner of the room.

*****************************

The Corp's conference room was located directly below the Hanger. Rob followed Giovanni down a flight of stairs located in the corner of the large room and through a set of swinging double doors. The room was large, with an oblong, wood table that was at least twenty feet long and had about fifty chairs situated around it. Pens and notepads were found at each spot and it reminded Rob of the Situation Room in the White House. TV monitors lined the wall behind a large chair at the head of the table.

During the glory days of the Corps, Rob figured the table would have been full. The fact that Giovanni constructed such a massive room after the Corps had already fallen was an example of the hope he still had for it. For now, though, only around ten people were present, clustered near the end of the table talking excitedly.

The doors shut behind Rob and Giovanni. A hush filled the room and all eyes turned toward them and when Giovanni left his side to take his spot at the head of the table, Rob realized that they were actually staring at just him.

Rob recognized Brick, Wraith (who seemed to have made a full recovery in such a short time), Hax, and Turbo but the remaining six Corps members were still strangers to him. Yet here they were staring at him as though he was a zoo exhibit.

"Hey, guys." He said hesitantly.

Brick stood up and approached Rob. He scanned him with worried eyes and then said, "You alright, kid?" his eyes lingered on the bare skin visible through his lab-coat, "You, uh, changed."

"Yeh, Brick, I'm fine. And I had a little change of wardrobe, yes." Rob said, eyeing Brick back.

"So...you're good. No weird effects?"

"From what exactly?"

"You know...the," he pointed to Rob's head, "upload."

Rob glared at Hax and all eyes went from Rob to him.

"What did you tell them, Hax?" he asked as Nurse Sweet came through the door behind him.

"Just my genius idea and how dangerous it was!" he was much too excited, "I also warned them you might be a raving lunatic from the shock of it!"

"Hax...did it ever occur to you not to say things that just make you SEEM interesting?" Nurse Sweet said, placing a comforting arm on Rob's shoulder, "Now everyone thinks Doctor is a lunatic."

"Who?" Hax asked.

Nurse realized her mistake and said quickly, "Rob...everyone thinks ROB is a lunatic."

Hax began his rebuttal but Giovanni interrupted him, "I believe the Doctor," he smiled darkly, "has something he needs to share with us."

Rob had a feeling that the name wouldn't go away easily, especially since he knew Giovanni knew what he and Nurse Sweet had been up to a moment ago. "Right...I do." He said and took a seat next to Turbo and Nurse Sweet took one across the table next to a pale girl with spiky white hair and ice blue eyes.

"I did an intensive examination on the things that attacked us and I think I have a good idea of what we're dealing with." Rob explained to the group of mostly strangers.