The Good Doctor: Origins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel."

She knelt, her eyes level with his eight inch cock.

"Open your mouth."

She obeyed. Any sense of resistance had long since fled her body, all that remained was carnal desire.

Trapjaw smirked at her submission and guided the head of his cock into her open mouth. Immediately she created suction with her lips. Her tongue first licked the pre-cum off the eye of his head and then it traced sensuous patterns over the sensitive tip. Clearly she was no oral virgin, so Trapjaw grabbed the back of her head and guided her further up his shaft.

Three quarters of his cock was in her mouth before he had to stop. Her tongue swirled around the underside of his shaft, sending shocks of pleasure racing along it. Slowly at first and then quickening his speed, Trapjaw began to fuck her hot mouth.

Melody had given plenty of oral sex before so she was skilled enough to know what she was doing. As Trapjaw fucked her mouth, she used one hand to glide along the base of his shaft while the other fondled his balls gently. She knew that combined stimulation would have him rushing towards orgasm, but she wanted to feel his cum on her face and in her mouth. Her own arousal was now running down the sides of her thighs in rivulets and she alternated between rubbing her slit through her panties and cupping his balls.

After a few moments Trapjaw felt the beginnings of his orgasm. The first jet of cum landed inside Melody's mouth and she swallowed it down hungrily before pulling his cock out of her mouth. Trapjaw got the hint and aimed his cock at her face, blasting her with a second shot across her nose and cheek.

Melody had lowered herself to her heels and was frantically rubbing her drenched pussy having used her other hand to pull her panties to the side. Another shot landed on her forehead and the feeling of the hot come brought about her own orgasm.

By the time both of their orgasms had subsided, the floor and her hand were covered with Melody's cum and her face was streaked with white.

Melody was still coming down from her orgasm when rough hands gripped her waist and lowered her onto the floor. They then tore down her garter and panties in one tug, leaving them bunched with her stocking around her knees.

Before she could protest something jammed into her folds, piercing her cherry and sending a jolt of pain rushing through her body. As the object within her began moving, the pain was beginning to be replaced by pleasure. Melody could feel another orgasm growing as Trapjaw rammed into her, his balls slapping against her loudly.

As suddenly as it had begun, it stopped and Melody heard a groan from above as her inner walls were drenched with white hot liquid. After a moment the body above her was gone and a burning desire was left in its place.

She looked at Trapjaw with pleading eyes, his cum now leaking from her cunt, but he had his backed turned to her and was getting redressed.

"Please..." she begged, the need almost painful.

Trapjaw turned around and gave her a cold stare, "You were here for MY pleasure, whore. Finish yourself." He continued to dress.

Melody couldn't believe what she had heard. The man who had brought her so much pleasure was now making her satisfy herself. Almost involuntarily her hand made its way to her cunt and began to rub the cum soaked area. Tears of shame were in her eyes as Melody rubbed herself to an unsatisfying orgasm. The walls of her cunt convulsed weakly, forcing out a slurry of cum and blood which ran down her slit and onto the floor.

"Clean yourself up." Trapjaw said, now fully dressed.

He left her there on the floor. Body abused and tears streaming down her face. The man was evil; he showed no remorse, and sought only personal pleasure and gain.

Back in his office, he called down to Engineer.

"Yes, sir?" came his voice.

"I have a woman in my annex. I have no more need for her, but I figured you might want to use her on that side project of yours. Either use her or tell one of the Bio-B0ts to dispose of her."

"I'll send for her. Thank you, sir."

Trapjaw hung up and leaned back in his desk chair and put his feet up. The stress was lessened, his mind was clear, and he had just added another member to his army.

The man smiled behind his sinister mask and began to whistle an old Russian folk song his mother had taught him as he mused about his glorious future.

************************

Rob glanced at the clock and saw that is was seven thirty at night. He had been working since just after dawn that morning, but it felt like minutes. It was time well spent in his opinion; ten folders sat in front of him, some full some not so full. They contained detailed information on strategies each member of the Corps could use to fight the robots.

Wraith, Nurse Sweet, Sublime, Rob, and Giovanni possessed enough power to fight the robots if they utilized their abilities correctly. Brick and a man named Nimbus would be able to as well after Rob made some modifications to their current equipment.

The rest of the Corps was unfortunately helpless against the threat. Hax and Sleuth were intellectuals and had no physical abilities. A strange boy named Echo could be helpful in a fight...but Rob understood his powers were still developing and he was unpredictable.

All in all the Corps stood a fair chance at another small-scale attack, but Rob knew that their enemies would be regrouping and re-strategizing just as they were.

He stood up and gathered the folders from the bench in the Lab he had been working at and began to make his way out when a voice called, "Doctorrrrr..."

At first Rob thought he was hearing things as there was no one in sight but the voice came again, closer to him now, "Come herrre..."

"Who's there?" he called, not expecting an answer.

"Thissss way...I have ssssomething to ssssshow you..." the voice was getting further away and Rob's mind tracked it to outside the Lab's door.

Unnerved, Rob decided to find the source of the unsettling voice and he walked up the steps to the cat walk and out the door into the Hanger.

"Hereee..." the voice called again, it was louder than ever and the sinister quality of it sent shivers down his spine.

Again Rob tracked the voice like an animal and discovered it was coming from the huge stone ring that was suspended just to his right.

"Yesss...up here..." the voice beckoned, sounding excited.

Blindly, almost in a trance, Rob walked to the stairs that lead up to the hanging ring. What had Giovanni said it was? Nothing, Rob recalled, he said not to worry about it. Now there was a voice coming from it and even though Rob was now smarter than any man, curiosity still took its toll.

He placed a foot on the first step and the connection of his shoe with the metal made a loud *clang* that echoed through the huge Hanger.

Another step, another *clang*, then another...*clang, clang, clang*.

A strange pounding was in Rob's head...not pain...more like a never-ending drumbeat.

"YESSSS..." the pounding was louder than before and the voice was almost shouting for joy. Rob had reached the top and was reaching an outstretched hand towards the center of the ring with was now looming before him. Somewhere he had dropped his folder, and blue electric sparks were dancing in the space inside the ring. Rob just needed to touch it...just once.

"Yesss....comeeeee....releasssse me..." the voice was almost pre-orgasmic and Rob was inches from his destination...

"DOCTOR!!" rough hands grabbed his shoulders and the world came rushing back to him. For a moment he felt dizzy but strong hands gripped him and kept him from falling faint.

"What..." he said, trying to make sense of what had just happened.

"I've got you." It was Giovanni. For someone with a can the man was exceedingly strong.

Rob was finally able to stand by himself and he noticed he was being lead down a flight of stairs full of strewn papers. The memories of his ordeal started flooding back and he asked, "Giovanni...what is that voice?"

The look Giovanni gave him was a powerful mixture of sorrow and anger, "Something evil." He retrieved his cane from the floor where he had dropped it before running up the steps.

"Tell me."

"No...not now." Giovanni began walking away, "Just stay away from it."

The secrets had to stop; Rob gripped his shoulder, forcing him to halt his departure, "No...tell me. I need to know, trust me I can handle it."

Giovanni turned slowly around, the look of sorrow and anger still on his face but Rob stared back, his own face stern. Giovanni sighed, defeated, "Fine then...come with me. But be warned," his eyes pierced into Rob's, "the tale is not a happy one."

Rob nodded and released Giovanni and then followed him back towards the lab, leaving the papers littering the stairs and ground. As he walked a feeling in the pit of his stomach told him that something evil was hanging up there in that stone ring. Evil right above their heads...watching...waiting...plotting.

To be continued...