The Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, want to see my new bra?"

She unbuttoned half her blouse and held it open, so I could see this vision in white lace. The bra was pretty, but I really liked what was in it; the top half of her breasts were spilling over the top. They looked like alabaster, and she had a few cute freckles sprinkled across her chest.

My lips worked their way from her mouth, down her throat, and to the tops of her boobs. She held my head in her hands, and was squirming in her seat and mewling. I was just about to slide my tongue under the top of her bra, when the DJ on the radio announced the time.

"Oh shit, I have to be home at midnight; I gotta go." She gave me a deep soul kiss, and said, "I love you, David," before jumping out of the car and heading for her front door.

Oh my God, she said she loved me. I wondered if that's really how she felt, or if it was the weed talking.

We had been hard at work on our term project. Heather, her brow furled, was staring at the screen. She pushed her chair back and looked at me.

"David?"

"Yes?"

"Can I watch you masturbate?" I was knocked for a loop.

"Well, I, er, ah, um...."

"I've never seen a penis before."

"Ah, er, ummm...."

"You can watch me do it if you want," this Good Girl said.

Well, that totaled all of my inhibitions. "Uh, who goes first?"

"May be we can do it at the same time?"

"I guess we should take off our pants, then."

I dropped my shorts, and my throbbing hard cock slapped me in the belly. I watched as Heather slowly pulled her shorts down over her curvy hips. Then her lacy black bikini panties came down. She had a blonde bush on her mound, that covered up her slit. We lay back on the bed together.

She examined my dick and my balls from every angle.

"Wow, it's really big." I'm not that big. I know the average hard cock is six inches, and mine measures just a little over seven.

"So show me how you do it."

I took my shaft in my hand and started stroking it.

"Watch how I do mine."

She spread her legs just a little bit, and with two fingers, began rubbing herself at the bottom of her bush. Her fingers went round and round for a bit, then she started rubbing back and forth, picking up the pace. I was kind of disappointed that I couldn't see more, but it was exciting anyway.

I was whacking away for awhile, watching her intently, when I felt her hand over mine.

"Can I do it for you? You can do mine."

She wrapped her soft hand around my shaft, her long fingers encircling it. God, her touch felt wonderful; I'd never had a hand besides mine on it. She took my hand and put it between her legs.

"Do you feel that little bump there? Rub your fingers over it, like this."

I found the bump, and started rubbing it like she showed me, but I still couldn't see anything. It felt really good anyway; my palm rested on the silky soft hair on her mons. That same musky sweet odor that I had smelled on her panties permeated the air.

I slipped my middle finger into her vagina, and she gasped when it went in. It was so wet, so hot, so slippery. I went back to rubbing her the way she showed me. Her breath started to come in ragged gasps, and her hips rose up.

"Oh, David, I'm going to come...I'm going to come...OOOH GOD, OOO, Ahhhhh."

Wow, I had actually given a girl an orgasm! I was really proud of myself. I was getting close to coming, too, and Heather gave her full attention to me. I was oozing precum, and she smeared it over my head. My balls drew up, and I could feel the rush traveling up my shaft.

"I'm coming, Heather....move your head out of the way...ohh...now...NOW, oh Jesus God! Ohhh yes...yes...yes..."

She didn't move out of the way, and my first spurt caught her right under the chin. The next burst came slowly and oozed out of the head of my cock and ran down her hand.

"Oh, that was so cool! I love watching it squirt out." She wiped my jizz off her neck, and spent a minute or so playing with it in her hand.

"David?"

"Yes?"

"I looked at a Playboy magazine that Kevin had hidden under his bed, and all of the girls had their pubic hair shaved off. Do guys really like that?"

"Some guys do."

"Do you like that?"

"Uh, sort of."

I was time for her to go home, so we reluctantly put our pants back on. I wiped my finger under my nose, and kept her precious scent on my upper lip. I didn't wash my face for days.

We were supposed to be working on our project again, but I was having a hard time concentrating. I kept thinking about her hand on my cock and my fingers in her pussy. She broke my train of thought.

"David?"

"Yes?"

"Can we do that again?"

"Do what?"

"You know, what we did with each other." "Sure." Oh boy, oh boy.

"Can I put my mouth on your penis?"

"Um, sure." Does a bear shit in the woods?

" Ah, um.....would you use your mouth on me?" Is the Pope Catholic?

"I'd like that a lot. Why did you hesitate when you asked me?"

"Well, a lot of the girls at school say that they give their boyfriend blowjobs, but then the guys don't want to eat their pussies."

Blowjobs? Pussy eating? God, even Good Girls know the words.

"Could we take all our clothes off? I really like to feel your breasts, too."

"I hope you're not disappointed; my boobs are kind of small, compared to those girls in Playboy."

"Oh baby, those girls all have fake tits. They're filled with silicone. You have beautiful natural breasts. A C cup isn't small."

"How do you know I wear a C cup?" Oops. Busted! But I said I'd never lie....

"Um, Kevin told me. He went through your dresser drawer."

"That little shit," she said, and started laughing.

I didn't tell her about me paying him for the information. I told her the truth, just not all of it. Now I don't have to cough up the blackmail money any more.

I guess it was okay, because she started unbuttoning her blouse. Underneath, she was wearing a lacy white half bra. Even Good Girls like foxy lingerie. It lifted her breasts up and pulled them together, so she had this magnificent cleavage. She moved to unfasten her bra.

"Wait, wait, let me do it."

I was going to do it, but I wanted to do something else first. I kissed the swells where her upper breasts spilled over the top of the bra. Then I ran my tongue back and forth in that beautiful cleft that the bra made between her tits. Another fantasy became reality.

With shaking hands, I undid the clasp between the cups. I held the bra over her breasts for awhile, then slowly, slowly let it down to reveal her beautiful orbs. I filled my hands with them. So soft, yet firm, with pink areolas and perky nipples. I bent to kiss one.

"Let's take the rest of our clothes off first," she said, with a suddenly very sultry voice.

In an instant, I had whipped my tee shirt over my head, and dropped my shorts. My hard cock was pointing up at the sky. Heather dropped her pink shorts, then her lacy bikini panties. Oh. My. God. Her pussy was as bald as the day she was born. With the hair gone, her slit was totally visible, with a hint of her minora peeking through. And in a little while, my mouth was going to be on it!

"I shaved it for you. Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah!"

We lay together, holding each other tight. Skin on skin. Flesh on flesh. I ran my hands lightly down her back, over her magnificent ass, between the cleft of her cheeks, and back up again.

"I love you, Heather."

"I love you too, David. I was falling in love with you a couple weeks after we started our history project, and then when you kissed me, I knew for sure."

We held each other and kissed for the longest time, then my mouth started traveling south down her body. When I got down to her breasts, I rained kiss all over them; top, bottom, sides, and the valley in between.

When I got to her nipples, I ran the tip of my tongue round and round each one, before taking them into my mouth. Feeling them swell and harden for the very first time was a wonderful experience. They felt like gumdrops in my mouth. I would suckle one, and roll the other between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh God, David, that feels soo good. The feeling is going right down into my pussy." Aha, she said "pussy;" now I don't have to come up with a polite name for it anymore. Now, if only she'd say "cock" instead of "penis."

"Oh David....David...I'm going to come, David ...OOH...OH...Ahhhhh. God, I didn't know you could make me come by sucking on my tits."

I gave her some time to come down, then my mouth started moving lower on her body again. Across her flat stomach, down to her mound, along one inner thigh, and the across to the other one.

This was a whole new experience for me, and I hoped I could do it right. I read about how to give head in the "Playboy Advisor," and I really wanted it to be good for her.

I ran my tongue through the creases between her outer lips and her legs, and then started kissing the puffy lips themselves. Her body started to quiver when I ran my tongue up and down her slit.

Pushing her knees up, I spread her legs apart. Her clitoris and part of her inner lips were sticking out between her swollen lips. I took my fingers and spread them wide, revealing the treasures that lay inside.

Everything was bright pink, and glistening with her moisture. Her engorged minora looked like angel's wings, starting under her hood and running down to the bottom of her cunt. I ran my tongue over them, tasting her sweet ambrosia. They say pussy is an acquired taste, but I was hooked immediately.

I kissed, and licked, and teased and tickled, listening to her moans intensify. I pulled her lips apart and looked into her vagina. I could see her hymen, just past the entrance; a thin pink membrane with a finger sized hole in the middle. Some milky white juice was leaking out, and I stuck my tongue into her love tunnel, lapping it all up.

I could reach her maidenhead, and I wondered if that was sensitive too. The tip of her clit was just peeking out, and I slid her hood back so I could see more of it. I was entranced! It looked like a little cock head. I flicked at it with my tongue, then ran little circles around the glans.

I nibbled on it with my lips, and when I sucked her whole clit into my mouth, her hips rose and she pressed her cunt harder into my face, and started grinding it into my face.

"Oh God, David....don't stop sucking it....don't stop...Oh Jesus...OHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK...OHHH....I'm coming so hard, David....I can't stop coming...so good, so good..."

I didn't know the "F" word was in her vocabulary. I learned later that women often screamed the same things, during orgasm or childbirth, even Good Girls who wouldn't utter the words in any other context.

She sat up, her face and her body still radiating pure heat, and reached for my cock. She is so beautiful. I loved the way her breasts dangled when she leaned over me, her nipples still hard from her arousal.

"I want to feel you in my mouth, David. I'm not sure I'm going to do it right, but I read an article in 'Cosmo' about how to please your man, so you have to tell me what feels good to you."

"Just being in the same room with you feels good to me."

I reached up and untied the velvet ribbon that held her ponytail, and let her golden blonde hair down, making a silky tent over the lower part of my body. I filled my hands with her hanging tits.

She started licking my shaft with the flat of her tongue, from the base to the crown. She licked all around the rim of my head, over the top, then wiggled the pink tip into the little slit on top.

Dripping her saliva on the head of my cock, she twirled her hand around it, while her mouth found my balls; licking, nipping the skin on my sac with her lips, finally, one at a time, drawing each testicle into her mouth.

Finally, she took my cock into her mouth. With her lips tight around it, she dipped her head, then pulled back up, letting it come out of her mouth with and audible "pop." Taking it back into her mouth, her tongue flicked back and forth over my frenulum, that little place just under the head that drives me crazy.

All the licking, sucking, and pumping on my shaft was reaching a crescendo, and the tingling feeling started in my toes, finally reaching my balls. They tightened up, and I knew my climax was coming...big time.

"I'm going to come, Heather. Move your head if you don't want it in your mouth....it's coming, Heather....I'm coming NOW....OH GOD....Ahhhhh!"

She took spurt after spurt deep in her throat, swallowing it all. Her pink tongue snicked out and caught the last drop, at the corner of her mouth. She gave me a huge smile, showing all her pretty white teeth.

"Am I your good little cocksucker, David?"

My Good Girl can be soo BAD.

Progress on our history project had gotten really slowed down by our amorous adventures, so we reluctantly plowed back into it. After an hour or so of research, she pushed her chair back, and looked at me with a lopsided grin on her face.

"Can you show me some of the porn you look at?"

"I didn't know girls liked porn."

"I don't know if I do; I've never seen any. Some girls at school look at it."

I didn't want to turn her off with some of the raunchy stuff on-line. I have a subscription to X-Art, which has some really high-class stuff, so I brought that one up and typed in my password. I skipped over the girl-on-girl and the gang-bang stuff, and chose one that had straight sex, one guy and one girl.

The video started with this stunning girl, reclining on an upholstered chair reading a book. This really buff dude comes up behind her, leans over, and they start kissing.

"Oh, she's really beautiful, David."

"Not as beautiful as you are, my love." I dropped my mouth to Heather's, and had to push the pause button for a couple minutes, while we kissed.

There was a lot more kissing and tongue swapping on the screen, before the dude pulled her top off, revealing her pert, perky tits, which he proceeded to kiss and suck on.

Heather sat with rapt attention to the screen. Her breathing started getting really heavy, when the dude started working on her pussy.

When they got to the close-ups of the freight train roaring into the tunnel, I toggled it up to full screen, which is pretty awesome on a thirty-inch monitor. Heather started squirming in her seat, and then her hand slipped inside her shorts, and down between her legs.

Her musky odor escaped from her pants, filling the air with the scent of ripe cunt. Watching the pure lust on her face was as good as watching the porn on the screen. I was hard as a rock.

"Wow, that was soo HOT," she gasped.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Make love to me, David."

"W-what?"

"Fuck me, David. Fuck me now."

"I, uh....I, uh...."

"Don't you want to?"

"God yes, I want to. I just don't have a condom right now."

"You don't need one; I'm on the pill."

"Uh, you are?" Tank Pearce's daughter, perennial Good Girl, is taking birth control pills?

"Yes. My mom took me to her gynecologist, and I got a prescription."

"Does your dad know about it?" I had visions of him ripping my head off and shitting down my neck.

"Yes."

"What did he say about it?"

"He said I'm of legal age, and he just hopes I don't do something stupid. And that I love the man I'm making love with."

"Does he know about you and me?"

"Yes. Now will you shut up and fuck me?"

"Yes."

As hot and anxious as I was, I wanted to go slow, and savor every moment. We kissed, and the promise of what was to come made it so much more delicious. I undid her blouse, one button at a time, my mouth devouring every inch of skin as it was revealed.

We were both on fire. Once I got her blouse off, she thrust her lace-clad breasts into my face, and held me tight against her. I kissed my way down to the lace, then snaked my tongue underneath it, licking and teasing her nipples.

She didn't wait for me to undo the clasp; she ripped the bra off herself, and pressed a tit right into my hungry mouth.

"Suck it, David, suck it hard."

I alternated between nipples, licking and sucking. When I nipped one with my teeth, it sent her over the edge. I just love it that she comes so easily. The look on her face is exquisite when she reaches her climax. She takes her lower lip between her teeth, then she melts into this dreamy smile.

When I finally got my face down into the Promised Land, her panties were soaked. I tongued her pussy through wet silk, teasing and tantalizing, until I pulled them down with my teeth.

I'll never get tired of looking at her pussy; at all the lovely folds and the hot pink lips that beckon me. She was already writhing in anticipation, before my mouth found her flesh. Her taste is honey with a hint of musk; her aroma is intoxicating.

I kissed. I licked. I sucked. She fisted the sheets when I took her clit into my mouth. She arched her back and thrust her hips up.

"Oh, Jesus, David....I'm coming....coming....coming....OHHHH....AHHH....mmmmm"

Her breath was coming in ragged gasps. She pulled my head up to hers and covered it with kisses.

"I'm ready now, David, so ready....so ready. I want to feel your cock inside me."

"I'm afraid of hurting you."

"My mom says it's only going to hurt for a minute, and then it will all be worth it."

"You told your mom we're going to do this?"

"I told her I wanted to. She said I'll always treasure the first time."

"You get on top the first time, then you can control what happens."

"Okay, but before we're done, I want to do it in every position they did in the video."

She straddled me, and I pulled the ribbon out of her hair, letting it cascade over her shoulder. If I have one fetish, it's watching a woman's breasts emerge through a curtain of her hair.

My engorged cock was lying against my belly. She lowered herself so that her inner lips lay on either side of my cock. She slowly slid back and forth over my shaft, coating it with her juice. I could feel her hardened clit rub against my pole.

She raised herself up, took my cock in her hand, and placed the tip of it at her opening, her minora almost covering my crown. Then, without warning, she dropped her entire weight down, burying me to the hilt in her wet, warm cunt.

"OH!" I could see her wince with the pain, then ever so slowly, the wince became a smile.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. It only hurt for a minute. It feels so good to have you inside me; I feel so full."

Slowly, she rose up, then settled back down again. She was so tight. So hot. So wet. My cock had never been bigger; her vagina gripped me like a velvet fist. Her breasts bounced up and down as she rode me, and I filled my hands with them.

"I love you so much, David; I'm so glad I waited for you."

"I love you too, Heather," and I'm glad I waited for you. This is the happiest day of my life."

She picked up the pace, riding me faster and harder. My thumb found her swollen clit, and she reached behind me and cupped my balls. I started bucking my hips, and drove into her as she came down on me. Her breath turned to gasps and each stroke produced a mewling moan.

"I'm going to come, David...ohh...Ohh....OOH...Oh God, OH FUCK...OH YES!"

Her cunt contracted, squeezing me tight, and I came, too, emptying my balls deep in her womb, shouting her name. My cock slipped out of her, and I could watch my cum ooze out of her, tinted pink with her virgin blood.

That weekend we managed to try every position we saw in the video.

My Good Girl is soo good!

12