The Good Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonO
SimonO
582 Followers

I freed his shaft from his pants and boxers. Hard. God gifted Thomas with a lovely penis. I would say top 15%. Long enough, thick enough, straight. So I swirled my tongue around the head. He grabbed my hair (an option in my guide on page 2) and held me in place. That kind of worked a little, but in the back of my mind I really wanted him to finish up.

I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and began to suck. He moaned a little. Nice. As I sucked I pulled him out of my mouth, making a popping sound. He seemed to really love that.

"Stand up." Ok now we are sounding a little more in control. Good b .. um. . Good Thomas.

I stood up and he pushed me onto the sofa (good job!), began kissing my neck again (move along Thomas!) and palmed my breast (we are totally past this. . sigh). He then held my hands above my head (that wasn't in my guide! he must have thought that up on his own) and kissed my mouth as I felt the tip of his cock against my pussy lips. That felt pretty good . .the wetness combining with his hard tip. Nice.

I moaned a little and he felt encouraged. He slipped inside of me and began his fast ramming. Thomas's stamina was always up there so he went to town for a bit.

I love a good pounding fuck as much as the next girl but I sadly found my mind wandering. Yes, it felt pretty good and my body responded but my mind rested elsewhere completely. As I felt Thomas moving faster, his breathing increasing, I knew the moment almost was upon us. Well him anyway. He pulled out and sent out about five spurts across my stomach (something I usually like). Sure it looked sexy. Sure Thomas's great looks helped. Sure seeing a great cock semi-erect overtop of my naked body really usually helped, but I was elsewhere.

I kissed Thomas, thanked him and sent him on his way before he could ask any questions or set something up for another time.

Yep, I had a Lane problem. And Lauren's advice still seemed the most prudent. Class and leave. Nothing more. I just needed to survive until exam week. No problem. Hopefully.

++++++++++++

I sat down at the back of the room per usual. I heard the distinct sound of a guy's shoes behind me. He walked past me but didn't bother looking at all. I could tell as my eyes watched him in my semi-secretive fashion. Hmmm. He looked good. My eyes rested on his hands. Those were the hands that last week sent me into a frenzy like no other.

And he ran class per usual. Well except on occasion I would feel his eyes on me. Did I just see a small smirk on his lips? Being so far away I couldn't really read his eyes well so that severely limited our non-verbal communication.

But I shouldn't care. Head down. Class only. Stay away. Make it to exams. But I found myself wondering what he was thinking. Was he still thinking about last week? He must be a little. That would be pretty awesome if he was remembering me naked in his arms .. in his office . . with his fingers inside of me. Oh my God. Stop it . .Just stop. Class . . Focused. . No more sexy memories of super hotness and mind-blowing orgasms. Nope not one more thought of the way I felt completely controlled and lost to him . .Giving myself over. Completely.

I am a mess.

He started to talk about next week, which was my signal to get ready to get my butt in high gear before he could stop me and work his highly sexualized mojo on me. I packed up everything as quickly as I could. I glanced up at him as I finished and saw an amused smile on his face. He was watching me as he continued his explanation about the upcoming mid-term.

I am not someone to amuse you Lane! Good .. I felt anger. That's easier than other things. Other things like how great his hands would feel but how much I wanted to avoid him completely.

He started walking towards the back of the room as he completed his remarks. He began talking a little slower, moving closer to me. That likely really confused my fellow students as he didn't usually pace towards the back part of the room, but honestly my mind did not focus on them at all. I felt like a trapped animal looking for an opening to escape. And the trap was closing around me. And deep down I felt the excitement. Actually not that deep . .The excitement permeated everywhere.

I timed my standing up with his last word. I learned this technique in high school: have all in hand, look like you are actually sitting but lift your butt up a little and be ready to go. All in one motion, push out your chair, stand and bolt together. Unfortunately he had moved over to be standing right next to me.

"So see you next week all . . " And I tried to execute my awesome escape move but he totally put his hand on my shoulder. Dammit!!

He leaned over and nearly whispered into my ear, "come with me please, Rachel." Holy shit. Not again. This is a very very very very very bad idea. Very bad. Meaning not good at all.

Well then again, now that I think about it, maybe it is not THAT bad. Maybe it is ok to have little bouts of fun. Why not right? I mean he seemed to enjoy it. I certainly did. And no one was hurt in the process .. so. . . .

We would really be doing each other a nice favor.

But then there is the whole sex with professor issue.

I glanced up. Yep, I knew what was going to happen. I could see it in his eyes. Intense. God I so wanted this .. so badly.

And I started to move. Without control . . .

His fingers lightly touched my elbow and began to guide me out of the room. I just walked. I grew very aware of his fingers on my elbow. Anything and everything that caused friction seemed amplified to me.

Down the faculty suite hallway, he calmly opened the door and silently motioned with his fingers. Why of course Mr. Spider I would love to hang out in your web for awhile! I tried to find an escape path but it seemed to me that no matter what I said or did he and I would definitively end up in this office.

SO maybe he just wanted to talk about it. Like end it. Maybe. Which would be both a huuuuuge relief and unbelievably disappointing at the same time. Yep, a mess.

I saw the .. love seat. . and just stood. He walked in, his fingers lightly touching my arm again. That feels very sexy to me. How could man fingers touching an elbow feel sexy? Apparently just like this.

"Sit please." Barely a request. I felt compelled to do it . .I wanted to. I watched his eyes as I sat on the couch. He nodded and moved to where he did last time, leaning against the desk towering above me.

I found myself looking up his body. Wow. I liked the feeling of this. He balanced his glasses in between his thumb and finger as he regarded me.

His voice shifted to a smooth rumble. Intoxicating. "You seem nervous, Rachel."

Um yeah. Nervous. That's one word for it. I just nodded.

He then reached across and cupped my cheek with his palm. My breath literally left my body. "There is no reason to be nervous. I have you."

Oh my God yes you do. No wait, no you don't. Really Rach he does have you. I REALLY should leave. REALLY!!

My fingers nervously pulled at each other in my lap. His eyes dropped to my fingers and then back to mine. His fingers slipped from my cheek and gently grabbed my hands, bringing his face within a foot of mine. "I have you." He whispered it with this wolf's grin on his face. Oh shit. I. Loved. That.

The devouring image came to mind. Please.

"Stand up for me sweetheart."

I stood. No question.

'I found myself fondly remembering last week's discussion in my office, Rachel." His fingers gently grabbed onto my hand, casually considering each finger as he spoke. "Do you have fond memories of our session together, Rachel?" I silently nodded. You bet your professorial ass I did.

"But I couldn't help but feel that the session seemed incomplete. Like more was needed." His eyes lifted from my fingers to my eyes, boring into me. "Do you know what I mean, Rachel?" I silently nodded again. I absolutely knew what he meant.

He frowned a little. "Your lips work, don't they Rachel?"

I began to nod. . but then realized. "Yes . .sir."

"Good girl . . " He threw it out as an aside but it sent a jolt through me. Yes, those two words began this journey and now they will continue it. "Come here please." And with that he gently touched my elbow guiding me around the side of his desk. I silently let myself be guided.

He touched my shoulders with his fingers and gently turned me away from him, making me spin a 180 so that I faced the side of his desk. I shivered as I felt his fingers touch my shoulders, sliding down my back. I could hear and feel his breath, the light sound produced by the movement of his fingers across the back of my dress. Inside I felt such an urgency for him to touch me, but languished in the feeling of him taking his time.

"Hold still right there, sweet girl." I closed my eyes and smiled. I felt these waves of warmth. How the hell does he do this?

His fingers slid down my back to the small of my waist. He rested his fingers on my hips, moving his body closer. I gasped as I felt the length of his covered and very hard cock against my bottom. My insides took a moment to celebrate the fact that I could have that effect on him.

As if he could read my mind, he whispered in my ear, "do you feel what you do to me?" I nodded, "yes sir, I do" I whispered back. My voice sounded husky, throaty. That's his influence.

I cried out as I felt his teeth clamp onto my earlobe, sucking it in. Jesus H. Christ. I instinctively pressed my thighs together, applying pressure, feeling the warmth.

His fingers left my hips to move to my thighs. He slowly began to pull up the bottom of my dress, his hard cock still pressed against my bottom. He brought the hem of the dress up like a curtain until I finally felt his fingertips on my exposed thighs. He pulled the skirt higher until it was completely bunched at my waist. My fingers dug into the side of the desk as I maintained my balance.

He gently grabbed my hands and brought them to where my dress was bunched. "Hold this up for me, Rachel." I nodded and grabbed on tight.

He leaned forward and kissed my neck again, his fingers sliding back to my hips, now only covered by the strings of my bikini panties, which he of course then began to slide down over my hips. He knelt behind me as he finished sliding my panties to my ankles. He kissed and then gently bit the right right cheek of my bottom, eliciting a cry from me. I am adding that to the currently very long list of things that I freaking love for him to do to me.

He gently lifted each leg as he snaked the panties completely off of me. "I will be holding onto these for now." I merely nodded again. Whatever you say. Want my left arm too? Here, let me detach that.

I felt his body shift as he stood back up. I became very self-conscious, naked from the waist down. I harbored a few ideas of what he might do, but was not exactly sure. Suddenly I felt him closer again, I stopped breathing as I felt his fingers return to my naked hips. He slide his hands up and under my dress to my lower back, pushing me forward so that I essentially bent over the desk, his hand holding my lower back down pushing my chest into the desk. I turned my face sideways, seeing him out of the corner of my eye.

I then felt it. I knew it wasn't his fingers. I knew exactly what it was. The tip of his cock pressed against my lower lips, moving them around without entering me. I moaned. I moaned because I wanted to desperately feel him enter me. I moaned because I felt jolts of pleasure each time the tip of his cock moved across my clit. I moaned because I could not speak and that was all that I could do.

His hand continued to hold me gently against the desk as his cock began to press between my lips. I felt him enter and it felt fucking amazing. Slow. Wet. Hot. My lips stretched around his girth as he slipped deeper inside. He held his breath as he continued to slide deeper in. "yesssssss" I hissed to no one in particular.

Deeper. Deeper. Until I felt there surely was nothing left of him, I felt his balls rest below my lips. His cock sheathed completely inside of me and he held it there. Still.

I felt this deep connection at that moment, like we belonged that way, yet I felt a need for him to move. To slide. I wanted to be fucked. I needed it.

His fingers dug into my hip as he slide back out, but not completely. The head of his very hard cock never left my lips. Slow strokes back and forth he pumped. I moaned at each slide in and pull out. The buildup took my breath away. He savored me. And I savored him.

Then he sped up. His strokes long but quicker. I heard the squish of the wetness as he moved inside of me, the slap of his body against mine as he vigorously fucked me on that desk. I felt the need to cum. The warmth circulated and tingled throughout my whole body and I needed release.

"May I cum, sir?" I whispered. "Noooo . ." He grunted out.

"Yes sir" I whimpered. I held. I held as best as I could. I clinched my fists focusing on pleasing him. I knew he did not have much longer and I smiled to myself as I thought of him emptying inside of me.

"Cum. . with me. . sweet girl . ." He grunted on each thrust, my whole body now shifting with each thrust. "Noooooooow." He moaned it out and I felt him unloading inside of me. Warmth spreading inside and already starting to leak at the edges. It was all that I needed.

I cried out as wave after wave crashed and rushed through my body. HIs body stopped thrusting, his cock deeply buried inside of me. My pussy walls clenched and throbbed around his member, practically sucking him dry. I heard his breathing behind me and I smiled.

His body fell on top of me, his arms wrapping around me, under my dress, on my belly. He rubbed me gently, his cock still deep inside but beginning to finally soften. He kissed the back of my neck, my cheek, his fingers constantly massaging my belly and my breasts. I felt so warm. So part of him. i felt like we matched perfectly.

"Good girl" he whispered as he slide his softening cock out. He turned me around to face him. I looked at him, his pants and boxers down, his softening cock glistening with my juices. My juices. I loved that. He leaned forward and reached past me into a desk drawer. I took in a breath, feeling his body pressed against mine, his softening cock brushing against my thigh. I loved that too. A lot. I wanted him to be on top of me all the time, my legs wrapped around his. I wanted to be held. He pulled back having found what he was looking for: wipes.

I giggled. "Someone was prepared." He just smiled. "This time yes."

"May I?" I reached out my hand. He nodded. I pulled a wipe out of the small container, kneeled down so that I was at eye level with his lap and then began to wipe him clean. I imagined me cleaning him with my mouth, but maybe we weren't to that point yet. Wait, we are now moving through points here? Is this some sort of freaky relationship? Did I expect this a third time? Expect it? Hope for it? Need it? Wanted it? What's the difference anymore.

I must have stopped wiping as he reached down and lifted may chin to look up at his face. "Either you are very fascinated with my penis or you are deep in thought."

I smiled nervously trying to joke. "Both?" He just cupped my cheek. "Try not to think too much about it, Rachel."

"Yes sir." I nodded and finished wiping him up. I took a second wipe and cleaned myself up.

I held out my hand. "Can I have my panties back?" He smiled and shook his head.

"I think this is a much better outfit for you." He playfully slapped my bare bottom before I had a chance to pull my dress down. I squealed as I covered up.

I then knelt again, feeling a rush looking up at him. I looked up at him hopefully, glancing at his pants bunched at his ankles and then back at him. He smiled understanding my intent and nodded, giving permission.

I slowly pulled his boxers up, taking time to tuck his penis into the waist band, followed closely by his pants. I carefully and slowly tucked his shirt in, loving how my hands slid down his pants between his shirt tails and the insides of his trousers. I finally buttoned, zipped and buckled.

His hands came up to hold my face, my fingers lingered on his belt. His face came closer to mine.

"I will not be able to wait another week, Rachel."

I just nodded. I understand where you are coming from there, Dr. Lane.

"I need to see you again. Very soon."

I just nodded again. His fingers felt warm on my cheeks. Strong. They held my face still. The way he restricted me felt very. . safe. . secure.

He dropped one hand to his pocket and brought his cell to my hand. He handed me the phone, "Rachel, please put your cell number in my contacts."

"Yes sir." And I did. Without question. I wanted him wanting me.

He needed me before next week. That's awesome because I think I needed him too.

I handed his phone back to him. He casually dropped it on the desk, bringing his hand back to my face, holding me. Yep. That's where it belongs, Dr. Lane. Well there and anywhere else you think it needs to go on my body.

I realized in the last few minutes that I could not deny something. That a substitute would never do what he did. That I didn't want anyone else to try to do what he did to me. And that I could think of no decent reason to deny this anymore. I wanted this: this feeling, this desire, this need, him, what he did, what he does, what he will do. I want it all. And I want him to want it too. Want me. It sure felt like it right now, which sent shivers and warmth together all over my body.

"I am going to kiss you now . . ."

"Ok."

"And then you and I will part ways . . ."

"Ok."

"I will text you this evening . . ."

"Ok."

"And we will arrange a next step, which will need to be very soon."

"Yes sir."

He smiled, continued to hold my cheeks and press his lips against mine. My eyes closed. My body went limp. My mind fogged. The animal had been trapped.

SimonO
SimonO
582 Followers
12