All Comments on 'The Good Husband'

by The_O_State

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the beginning of what?

Is there more to come? It's a hot story, playing right up to his fantasies, but it disregards the fact that she has been cheating on him for about a month with sex every day the first week and two and more times the following weeks. Did she offer her husband as much the past month? And what about the feeling of power she experienced wanting to expand on that in their bedroom? From the little that was said about him, I wonder if or how far he would go with her to be bossed around and maybe end up being humiliated like other characters described here. It starts with another woman, will it go on with a male lover as well? Will he be able to accept that as gently? He said this was his biggest fantasy. Are there mor involving other men?

It could be the beginning of some fun, at least for her, or it might be the beginning of the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic storyteller

Your grammar turned me off. Your dialogue didn't flow.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
I agree with a previous comment.

"the beginning of what" expressed my thoughts and I share the same ambivalence regarding her cheating repeatedly for a month with her lesbian lover. Honesty from the onset would have been better.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 7 years ago
Unacceptable

Femdom & humiliation. Even if it's his only fantasy - there's no respect for him with the consequences of the relationship with Jade behind his back. A sad future for him, controlled & in submission. So unappealing. AND really, so unloving to him. They get just what they want. AND their little rewards to him? Oh yeah, make him watch tied up. Then give them pleasure with oral. Such a good little husband. NO THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really? Why?

If my spouse was cheating on me for a month (no matter the gender of the lover) and tried to come home and buy my acceptance of this action by selling me a fantasy threesome, my spouse would have discovered something very different. Further the fact that as we read along we find out that she needs this third person more than her husband to be sexually fulfilled as she quickly reduces him into the role of human dildo. Perhaps you should have moved this into the (un)Loving Wives section. Finally, the story is capped off with the wife having the first good orgasm of her life and thereby proving her husband alone will never again be enough for her. What a disappointing lesson for them all to learn.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Your stories stand alone, but all of them are simply variations of the same story. What gives?

Read alone, each of your stories with Rebecca, Eric and Jade hold up fine. I'm not knocking your writing skills, just pondering why you don't branch out into a story that doesn't include Rebecca, Eric or Jade. Or least one that isn't the same story again.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
I agree with your critics for this story.

In order to open a marriage to additional sexual partners, the in-depth communications needs to happen FIRST - not a month into her lesbian affair.

The long term for this trio spells disaster for one or more of them - most likely for him.

understanding all this, the story didn't work well fro me at all. The greatest problem is the lack of respect of the spouses for one another EQUALLY. He had the needed respect for her, but she did not do the same for him. Additionally, she did nothing to recognize that fact nor address it. As for the "be a good boy, and..." this is emotionally manipulative crap, and it will eventually destroy their relationship.

How is that supposed to be titillating?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
build up

I considered this a stand alone story. Obviously there's been a build up eg. Movie night. She already admitted to have had sex behind his back once. The difference now is that she admitted to a month long affair, he was tied to a chair and that his wife liked to be dominant and controling. If that leads to more of this and most likely to BDSM and humiliation. I won't be reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ending twist

The whole time I was reading it I was looking for him to ask her a question when they were done. Do you want me to tell you who I will fuck 20 times, before, or tell you a month after?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckolding

It's just a cuckold story. She cheated on him for a month, then asked him to do what is told, then fucked her lover before him while he was tied up, then asked him to service her for additional pleasure. Just that her lover was a girl does not change the fact. It doesn't belong to the group sex category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Total Cuckold

I thought it was just me thinking until I read the comments that this is a total Cuckold story. He is attractive enough to get any woman he wants but remains faithful. She just goes behind his back and fucks a chick for a month. Being forced to watch tied to a chair. And she had no respect for her husband who she thinks should be faithful to her while she didn't have any such obligations. Just total turn off. And be good? What is he? A dog?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey

Like they said, the others before me, cheaters. No justification why they? Damn I don't know how to justify this.....bill

but the sex was good.......? is that it....?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GOOD Husband?

Fucking idiot husband is more like it!!! Husband sounds and acts like a person with a low capacity to think! Wife's a whore and he's a idiot cuck! Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same o/ same o

As I have said on some other The O State's stories. They are all the same. Rebecca is a controlling bitch and Eric is a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is definitely a cuckold story and should be tagged as such. If it wasn't, this would be the first night that Jade and Rebecca were together or he would have been told by Rebecca before their relationship turned sexual.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus12 months ago

I was amazed that hibby had to go out and BUY sweet tea. Who does that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_O_State@The_O_State
101 Followers
I like to publish stories that turn me on, but aren't specifically tailored for the masses...