The Good Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's hot," Eric said, thinking it over.

"Yeah, it was," Rebecca said, smiling.

"Very fucking hot," Jade said, smiling at Rebecca.

"So, what now?" Eric asked.

"Oh," Rebecca said. "Are you done asking questions?"

"No, well, at least for now I am," Eric said.

Rebecca and Jade looked at each other. Jade slightly nodded her head.

"Now," Rebecca said. "You have to promise a couple of things."

"Okay," Eric said.

"First, you have to do exactly what you are told to do," Rebecca said.

"No problem," Eric said, getting a little more excited.

"And," Jade said. "You only look, but not touch."

"Okay," Eric said.

"That's it," Rebecca said. "Stick to those rules and you will get rewarded, break the rules and everything stops."

"Fair enough," Eric said. "What now?"

"For now," Rebecca said, "you answer even more questions."

"Do you think Jade is cute?" Rebecca asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes," Eric said.

"Do you think she is cute enough to 'make out with your wife,' as you like to think?" she asked, knowing that he had already answered that question before.

"Yes," Eric said, again.

"Do you want to watch me make out with her?" Rebecca asked.

"Of course," Eric said.

Rebecca turned to Jade and looked her in the eyes. Jade smiled at her. They both leaned in at the same time, meeting each other in a gentle, tender kiss. They stayed, lips touching for several seconds, then broke into several small kisses. Then another long kiss. There was no tongue, only lips meeting lips. Then they broke apart, Rebecca slightly humming as they did.

"How was that?" Rebecca asked Eric.

"Really hot," Eric said.

Rebecca quickly kissed Jade again, parting her lips and pressed her tongue into Jade's own parted lips. Jade's tongue darted out and met Rebecca's, then they devoured one other's mouth, tongues mingling and exploring, over and over again. They were both breathing harder, hands beginning to wander, Rebecca cupping Jade's breasts, and Jade rubbing up and down Rebecca's sides. Breaking their kiss, they looked at each other, turning their bodies to get closer, gabbing each other, just to kiss again even more passionately. They pressed into each other while they kissed, chest to chest, breasts pressing against each other's breasts. Rebecca let out a little growl into Jade's mouth and pulled her even closer, reaching deep into her mouth with her tongue. Jade held onto Rebecca and opened up her mouth to Rebecca, letting her. They broke away, tongue sliding away from tongue. Rebecca looked at Eric again in a silent question.

"Fucking hot," was about all Eric could say. Rebecca smiled at him, so did Jade.

Rebecca kissed and pressed Jade back onto the couch, kissing her over and over again. Jade wrapped her legs around Rebecca's body, pulling her closer. Rebecca moved against Jade's warm body, grinding against her with their clothes on. Jade pushed up into Rebecca's body, thrusting and counter thrusting, still holding on with her legs.

Rebecca slid her hand up, underneath Jade's gray tank top, grabbing ahold of her bare breast and pinching her nipple. Jade let out a muffled "oh" into Rebecca's mouth, and thrust her hips up hard, then ground hard against Rebecca's body. She slid one of her hand's up Rebecca's back, feeling her bare flesh under her clothes, and held onto the outside of Rebecca's shirt, feeling her breast with the other, pinching Rebecca's nipple through the rough material of her tank top.

"Oh, fuck," Rebecca sighed before going back for another kiss.

Each slid their hands up and underneath tank tops, holding and fondling one another's bare breasts and nipples. Kisses broke away for moans. Their breathing became more ragged, and their thrusting became needier. Then, Rebecca became still and gently pulled her hands out of Jade's tank top, gently kissed her and sat up on her knees.

She didn't have to ask Eric what he thought. His rock hard cock, pressing against his jeans told her everything. She let out a little laugh. Jade looked over as well and let out a little laugh through her nose, smiling.

"I see he likes watching us," Jade said to Rebecca.

"Of course he does," Rebecca said. "We're fucking hot together."

"Fuck yeah we are!" Jade said.

"So, do you have any other questions?" Rebecca asked Eric.

"Nothing comes to mind," Eric said.

"Yeah, because there is only one thing on his mind," Jade said to Rebecca, laughing.

"C'mon," Rebecca said, standing up. She pulled Jade's hand, helping her up to her feet as well. Both of their nipples were hard and showing through their tank tops.

"You too," Rebecca said to Eric. Rebecca tucked her hand into Jade's back pocket, and Jade tucked hers into Rebecca's back pocket as they walked away.

Eric followed them to the stairs, where they paused.

They wrapped their arms around each other's necks and began kissing again, softly at first, but soon gave over to more passion. Their tongues mingled once again, in hot, fiery kissing. Rebecca's arms dropped from Jade's neck and moved down her body, feeling the outer curves of her breasts, then kept moving further down, to her waist line. Jade took a step back as Rebecca's fingers felt at the button of Jade's jeans. Rebecca unhooked Jade's button and pulled down her zipper, then slid her jeans down as far as she could reach. Jade broke their kiss and let Rebecca finish pulling off her jeans, then stepped out of them, leaving them piled on the floor. She was wearing dark gray panties that matched her tank top, and she had to pull them up in the back because they started to come off when Rebecca pulled her jeans down.

Rebecca stood there, looking Jade up and down, devouring her image. Jade reached down and unbuttoned and unzipped Rebecca's jeans as well, and instead of tugging them off, she slid her hand into the front of them, stroking Rebecca's clit through her underwear. Rebecca let out a little moan and began moving her hips to the stroking of Jade's hand. Jade pulled her hand out, just to push it into the inside of Rebecca's panties, down past her trim pubic hair, pushing one of her fingers in.

"Oh, fuck Jade," Rebecca sighed, feeling Jade's finger press deeper into her.

Jade thrust her finger in and out of Rebecca's wet pussy, her hand confined by the tightness of Rebecca's jeans and panties. Rebecca looked at Jade hungrily while rocking her hips. Jade slipped her finger out of Rebecca's now very wet pussy, and pulled her hand completely out of her panties. She licked her finger and smiled. Rebecca smiled back at her. Jade quickly pulled down Rebecca's jeans, and as Rebecca was stepping out of them, Jade began kissing at Rebecca's pubic mound through her panties. Jade found Rebecca's clit and caressed it with her lips, making Rebecca tremble. Jade held onto Rebecca's panty clad ass with one hand, and moved her other hand down and began rubbing herself through her panties, while she continued nibbling and teasing Rebecca's clit with her mouth. Rebecca could only thrust her hips and hold onto Jade's head as passion and desire swept through her body. Jade stopped teasing and kissed her way up Rebecca's body, up her waist and belly, stopping at Rebecca's hard nipples, teasing them with her mouth. She moved from one to the other outside Rebecca's tank top, giving each full attention, before kissing her way up Rebecca's neck to her mouth.

Rebecca and Jade stood at the bottom of the stairs, kissing each other, standing in just their tank tops and panties, Rebecca's white, Jade's dark gray. They let their hands roam over each other, gently touching bare skin and slipping under clothes.

"Ready?" Rebecca asked Jade, breaking their kiss.

"I've been ready for a while," Jade said, kissing her.

Rebecca looked at Eric, who was intently watching them.

"Dream come true?" she asked him.

"Definitely," Eric said. "Did you do that on purpose?"

"Do what on purpose?" Rebecca asked.

"Both wear matching tank tops and panties. Earlier, I noticed yours were matching white before Jade arrived, and now I see that hers are matching gray."

"I'm glad you are so observant," Rebecca said, smiling.

"Well, I am recording everything in my mind," Eric said, smiling as well.

"I'm sure you are," Rebecca said, laughing.

"It is the hottest thing that I have ever saw," Eric said.

"It is one of the hottest things that I have ever done," Jade said.

"Yeah," Rebecca admitted, "me too. But, it's about to get even hotter."

Rebecca and Jade laced hands together and went upstairs, their panty clad asses swinging, leading the way, with Eric happily following.

Upstairs, in their bedroom, Rebecca stopped at the doorway to kiss Jade again, quickly, before pulling her in by her hand. Jade was climbing onto the bed as Eric was stepping to the room. Rebecca met him, kissing him. Her lips were wet from kissing Jade and she was breathing a little harder from her excitement. Eric glanced at Jade, who was laying back, head on Rebecca's pillow, slowly stroking herself through her underwear. Rebecca stripped Eric out of his shirt, then out of his pants, and paused to rub his hard cock through his blue boxer briefs. He was glad he wore those, they had a "pouch" that enhanced his already bulging hardness. Rebecca was slowly leading him toward the far side of the bed, her side, beside Jade's reclining figure. That is when he noticed the chair.

There, beside their bed, was one of their sturdy, wooden chairs from the dining room. She pushed him down into it, kissing him and climbing into his lap, straddling both of her legs over him.

"When did you put this up here?" Eric asked. "It wasn't here when I was getting dressed earlier."

"When we sent you out to get drinks," Rebecca said, smiling. "Jade helped me carry it up."

"Yup," Jade said.

"So, you had this all planned out, already?" Eric asked.

"Yup," Rebecca said. "If you played nice and did as you were told, that is."

"I love you," Eric said, kissing Rebecca.

"You know I love you," Rebecca said, kissing him back. She ground her crotch against Eric's, rubbing up and down the length of his shaft through his underwear as she kissed him. She leaned down and let him kiss her neck as she thrust against him.

"Put your arms down," Rebecca said. "Grab ahold of the chair legs."

"Okay..." Eric said, doing as he was told.

She wasn't only letting him kiss her neck, she was reaching for something when she leaned down. She was soon tying his arms with silk scarfs. He smiled at her mischievousness. She stopped grinding on him and knelt in front of him, kissing his cock through his underwear, massaging it with her lips, feeling its heat. She was also tying his legs to the chair. After he was tied up, she stood up. He leaned up and kissed as much of her bare flesh as he could reach. She smiled and pushed him back with her warm foot. He kissed her ankle, and she let him, resting her foot on his chest. While he was kissing her, he saw a noticeable wet spot in the crotch of her panties.

"Stay there and watch," Rebecca said. She didn't wait for a response, but turned around and climbed onto the bed. Jade stopped rubbing herself and moved her hand away, leaving the outline of her pussy showing in her panties, with her own wet spot at their center.

He was so glad he cooperated. This was worth everything.

Rebecca climbed up and lay fully on top of Jade, kissing her and slowly while circling her hips. Jade held onto her with both her arms and legs, moving her own hips in time with Rebecca's. Rebecca had one hand caressing the side of Jade's hair while holding onto one of her legs with the other. Jade reached down to hold onto Rebecca's ass with both of hers. Rebecca sat up on her knees and took of her tank top, freeing her breasts. Jade followed suit and took hers off as well. Rebecca gently lay back down, to feel Jade's naked flesh on her flesh, bare breasts against bare breasts. She sighed as she felt Jade's hard nipples pressing into her, and knew that Jade must be feeling hers. It felt so sexy to feel another female's firm nipples pushing into her.

They kissed, pressing their bodies together. Rebecca slid over slightly, moving one of her legs between Jade's. She pushed her leg up and began rubbing Jade's crotch with her thigh. Jade pressed her body down onto Rebecca's leg, grinding against it, moaning into Rebecca's mouth. Jade pushed her leg up, giving Rebecca's needy crotch the delicious pressure she was craving. Rebecca broke away from their kiss, leaning up for a better angle and better rubbing pressure. When she did, Jade leaned up and took one of Rebecca's naked, erect nipples in her mouth, sucking on it.

"Oh, fuck," Rebecca said, grinding down harder onto Jade's leg.

Jade's tongue licked and teased Rebecca's hard nipple, before moving over to the other one. She pinched the one she just left, playing with its hardness.

"Let me get these off of you," Rebecca said, reaching down and grabbing ahold of Jade's panties.

Jade reached down and grabbed ahold of Rebecca's at the same time, pulling them down as far as she could, revealing the stark contrast of Rebecca's trim, dark pubes against her white panties. Rebecca stood up on the bed and pulled them the rest of the way off. She flung them at Eric, who freed one of his arms so he could pick them off his chest and smell them. She knew he would, and she smiled, shaking her head.

"You can free your other hand and stroke yourself," Rebecca said to him. He did immediately.

Rebecca reached under Jade and grabbed ahold of her panties. Jade lifted up, letting her slide them off easier. When they were down to Jade's knees, Rebecca left them there and moved her face to Jade's trim pubic mound, kissing it. She could smell Jade's excitement the closer she kissed to her nether lips. Rebecca could see how turned on she was by her swollen, wet pussy lips. She couldn't resist running her tongue up and down those sweet, sensitive lips. Jade sighed and her body involuntarily jerked. Rebecca continued lightly running her tongue up and down the outside of Jade's opening, teasing her. Then she lightly licked up Jade's pussy lips, barely touching them, before looking up and smiling.

"You are such a tease," Jade said to her.

"Yup," Rebecca said. She finished pulling down Jade's panties and threw them over to Eric to join hers. He, of course, smelled those as well. Rebecca just shook her head again and sighed.

"You were saying I was 'such a tease'?" Rebecca asked, looking back at Jade. She pushed Jade's legs apart, which slightly opened her swollen lips, revealing their glistening center. She lightly flicked her tongue up Jade's pussy lips, softly landing little licks of her tongue on her puckered lips. Jade tried to shove herself into Rebecca's face, but Rebecca deftly moved and kept light, teasing flicks of her tongue barely on Jade's pussy lips.

"You are such a fucking tease," Jade said, sounding frustrated.

It was that outcry of frustration which Rebecca seemed to waiting for. She pushed her tongue deep into Jade's liquid center, pressing her face forcefully against Jade's warm, wet pussy. Jade groaned loudly, thrusting against Rebecca's face. Rebecca licked deeply, tasting as much of Jade's tangy juices as she could. Jade yelled out when Rebecca latched onto her clit, sucking it while flicking it with her tongue. Jade's whole body moved as she thrust onto Rebecca's sucking mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Jade yelled out when Rebecca's fingers found their way into her pussy.

Rebecca kept sucking on Jade's clit, while she plunged her fingers in and out of Jade, feeling wetness drip down her hand. Rebecca stayed connected to Jade's hard little clit, sucking on it while giving it flicks of her tongue. Jade began thrusting her hips harder, humping Rebecca's face and fingers, while she let out a loud moan. Rebecca didn't let up, but kept giving Jade as much pleasure as her mouth and fingers could give. Then, in one hard, deep thrust, Jade wrapped her legs tightly around Rebecca's head and came. Rebecca felt Jade's pussy muscles wrap tighter around her fingers as she came.

"Oh, oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" Jade yelled out, thrusting her hips each time she did.

Rebecca could barely hear, since she was being squeezed by Jade's legs in an intense, orgasmic hold. But, Rebecca kept her mouth wrapped around Jade's clit, and kept pushing her fingers as deep into her as she could. Jade's body rocked with each spasm, moving Rebecca's face with each thrust of every orgasmic wave.

As Jade's body calmed and her orgasm slowed, she released the vice grip hold that she had on Rebecca's head and let her legs drop back to the bed, sprawling out and spent. She just lay there, trying to catch her breath. Her body still letting out little shudders of after orgasm. Her body convulsed when Rebecca pulled her fingers out of Jade's pussy, then calmed down again. Rebecca saw the shining juices on her fingers and couldn't help tasting the tangy wetness. Jade was watching her, and smiled appreciatively at her.

"Fuck, that was intense," Jade said.

"Tell me about it," Rebecca said, smiling at her.

"Sorry about squeezing your head," Jade said.

"I understand," Rebecca said. "Besides, it was a turn on, knowing that you were coming so hard."

"Now it's my turn to make you come hard," Jade said, smiling.

"I'm looking forward to it," Rebecca said, climbing up Jade's body, kissing her.

Jade's warm, naked body felt good under Rebecca. Since she was still horny, and now very turned on, Rebecca ground her pussy against Jade's soft, wet pussy. It was a little too much for Jade, since she had just came.

"Lie down," Jade said, kissing Rebecca.

Rebecca moved off of Jade and lay beside her, Jade sat up and had Rebecca take her place.

Rebecca and looked over at Eric, then began gently laughing.

"You're being so good and quiet over there, I forgot you were here." She said.

"There's no way I'm going to leave," he said. "Ever."

The two women laughed, looking at each other. Rebecca shook her head. Jade smiled and kissed her.

"Thank you, by the way," Jade said to her.

"I enjoyed it, too," Rebecca said.

"I'm going to enjoy giving you, yours," Jade said, kissing her.

"I hope you do," Rebecca said, kissing her back.

Jade moved on top of her, kissing her more hungrily, grasping her breast in one hand while sliding her knee up to Rebecca's pussy, rubbing her with her smooth leg.

"Fuck," Jade said, "you are so nice and wet."

"You are the one that got me wet," Rebecca said, grinding against her leg.

"I like hearing that," Jade said, rubbing her leg up a little harder.

Jade kissed her again, pushing her smooth leg up into Rebecca's wet, silky middle. Rebecca kissed her back, greedily, as she rode against her. Jade broke their kiss and slid down Rebecca's leg, still keeping contact with Rebecca's pussy, stroking it with her thigh. Rebecca could feel Jade's wetness gliding down her leg as well. Jade drew Rebecca's nipple into her mouth, sucking on it, making Rebecca groan and thrust her hips. Jade kept sucking and flicking it with her tongue as she slid her hand down. Rebecca felt her hand, sliding down her side, on her hip, lower stomach, then pressing past her pubic hair. When her fingers brushed past her sensitive clit, Rebecca shivered in anticipation. Soon, they were stroking up and down her slick opening, feeling her wetness and massaging her clit. Jade's finger's felt good rubbing her outside, but Rebecca wanted to feel them in her, so she began to thrust her hips. Jade sucked harder on her nipple, but only kept slight pressure with her fingers, teasing relentless. When Rebecca whimpered, Jade looked up at Rebecca and smiled.