The Good Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Rebecca!" Jade yelled out, climaxing.

Rebecca hummed into her pussy, adding vibration to her sucking and licking. Jade kept coming, thrusting her wet pussy into Rebecca's face. She yanked on Rebecca's braid, pulling her face in closer and harder.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Jade yelled out.

Jade's body let out little thrusts as her orgasm left her, and Rebecca let go of her clit and leisurely licked the juices that were leaking out of her pussy. Jade let her legs just droop on Rebecca's shoulders and let go of Rebecca's braid with an apology.

"You didn't hurt me," Rebecca said, smiling up at Jade. "I'm glad I can make you come like that."

"Yeah," Jade said, "me too!"

"Me, too!" Eric said, thrusting hard into Rebecca for emphasis. They all laughed.

"I need to change it up again," Rebecca said.

This time, Rebecca moved up the bed on her pillow and lay on her back and spread her legs for Eric to fuck her on top. She had Jade lay next to her, and put her leg over Jade's. Rebecca was kissing Jade, feeling her warm, feminine body next to her while Eric thrust into her, moving his hard cock in and out of her pussy. She felt Jade's hand sneak down her belly, across her pubic hair, and began rubbing her swollen, aching clit. Her slender fingers felt good rubbing her sensitive area, then they spread, playing with the sides of her pussy where Eric was entering into her while still keeping contact with her clit. Rebecca groaned and moved her own hips, grinding against the feeling of the thrusting hardness and the gentle fingers touching her. Jade kissed down her neck, her collar bone, and began sucking on one of Rebecca's hard nipples. Her warm, wet mouth and tongue felt good, sucking and licking her nipple. Then Eric leaned down and began sucking on her other one. If one mouth felt good, then two mouths felt so fucking good. Rebecca's body drank in the feeling of two mouths sucking and two tongues flicking her hard nipples, and she let out a loud moan. Rebecca closed her eyes and took in all the feeling - a hard cock thrusting into her pussy, a delicate feminine hand rubbing her pussy and clit, a hand holding her leg up, a hand holding her ass, and two wet, sucking mouths on her nipples. Rebecca felt a tingling in her nipples, in her pussy, and in her clit- all pulsing with the pleasure that they were getting. Then she came, bucking her hips up, thrusting onto Eric's pounding cock and Jade's rubbing fingers. She arched her back, shoving her crotch down hard onto them, climaxing deeply, orgasmic waves throbbing from her entire crotch while her nipples pulsed and tingled.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck!" Rebecca yelled out, thrusting fast with every word.

She came hard. Very. Fucking. Hard. Both nipples, inside and outside her pussy were throbbing with intense pleasure. Then she came again. And again. She kept coming and thrusting while both mouths stayed attached to her. Pleasure shot from her crotch, making her entire body convulse in erotic gratification. And she kept coming. Her body didn't seem to want to stop taking in the pleasure that she was being given. She began shaking all over, her body becoming numb, beginning with her pussy and moving down her legs and up her body. Then, she collapsed.

She may have passed out from the pleasure of it all. It could have been all the blood rushing back to her head. Whichever it was, she came back to reality with two people kissing the sides of her face and lips. Their hands gently stroking her hot, sweaty body.

"That was so hot and sexy," Jade said to her. "And intense..."

"I've never seen you come so hard," Eric said.

"Oh, fuck you two," Rebecca said, breathless. "I thought that you were going to kill me."

All three laughed.

"We definitely will have to try to do it again," Eric said, smiling.

They all laughed even harder.