The Good Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy seemed to have a great sense of urgency, maybe longing. Another benefit of time spent with Mrs. James allowed this recognition. My every move let Amy know I was with her and that with her was exactly where I wanted to be, her agenda was mine, her wanting was shared, her urgency understood.

Amy grabbed and clutched and pulled as our mouths fused. She fumbled with my pants and I gently leant my assistance. She gasped as her fingers touched my cock for the first time and she swooped down to kiss and suck and slurp every inch of its surface. I tapped Amy's side and leaned lower to tap her hip before sliding my hand along her thigh to eventually hook a hand behind her knee. She finally got the message and allowed me to gently guide her through a 180 degree turn. I had the delicious view of Amy's perfectly smooth pink ass as I pulled her panties to one side.

Amy gasped at the first contact of my fingers with the folds of her pussy and whimpered as my tongue ran a delicate sprint along the length of her lips. The strength seemed to leave her body as a deep groan left her throat and I knew that I had her exactly where I wanted her, at the beginning of an incredible journey towards an unforgettable orgasm. The place Lynne James had described as the starting point of a chauffer driven ride to paradise "now concentrate on the road Jeff" she'd said.

I worked slowly on Amy's pussy, long slow wet strokes, a little probing at the top and bottom of her slit. I let my tongue wander higher to the very edge of her ass hole and then back quickly enough for her to realize her ass was safe. I lingered on her clit for a few moments before planting more and increasingly longer and firmer kisses all over her sex. As Amy writhed above me I tightened my grip on her hips just to remind her that I was in charge. After briefly lulling her into a rhythmic tonguing I took as much of her sex as possible into my mouth and sucked, gently at first but harder until I knew she was with me and filled with pleasure. Her pussy flooded my mouth. As I swallowed she uttered a "yesss baby," Lynne had always said that girls love a man who swallows so I should let them hear me swallow.

With her swollen pink lips in my mouth I began to work my tongue inside her using a medium paced wiggle. I pulled Amy's sex suddenly harder into me and clamped my lips on her clit. That was enough to bring Amy to the edge. I loosened slightly but held her tightly enough that she knew she wasn't free to leave.

I circled, nibbled and sucked at different speeds, in different directions. Amy's body responded most enthusiastically to a rapid lateral clit stroke but she went wild with each directional and pressure change. She became intermittently limp and tense as the waves of pleasure spread throughout her body.

In the early stages of a sexual relationship it's never easy to know when exactly to let a woman's orgasm happen. Is she immediately ready for number two? Does she want a breather after number one? Does she need to flutter for a while? If so, how long? Is she too sensitive immediately after it hits? Potentially worst of all, is she incapacitated for more than twenty seconds? So many questions and so as Mrs. James had taught me, I kept Amy and her orgasm apart and told her in a breaking, strained voice that "Amy, I need to be inside you."

She couldn't turn around and straddle me quickly enough. She guided my cock into her beautifully wet, tight pussy and pounded me with maximum enthusiasm but with less than perfect technique.

I held her hips in an effort to slow the assault and encouraged a rhythm that had her feeling my cock in her newly discovered favorite places. Soon her "ooo's" of pleasure made her realize that she had found a new and better way to fuck. Eventually it was perfection. The feeling was amazing, a pure wet snug slippery tightness, the visuals, Amy biting her lip, tugging and rolling her nipples, crushing her boobs, falling against my chest, framing my face in her mane of gorgeous hair, her smile of surprised bliss, the long slow strokes, the audible gasps and squeals as each stroke massaged her inner walls and then her "Oh God, Jeff, yessss, I'm cumming, ohhhh, yesss, yesss" and cum she did in a shrieking screaming shaking wave ....and so did I.

Holding her hips tightly and lifting into her with slamming thrusts, I shot stream after stream into Amy's perfect pussy. She crashed into each thrust and the melting, fusing, screaming, squelching pleasure of shared orgasm united us as nothing else can.

She collapsed onto my chest and I held her in a tight, unintentionally close embrace as the last waves of orgasm left me for her.

My cock twitched inside Amy, she lifted her face and looked at me. My smile told her that it was ok to smile and she did. She kissed me again, tenderly this time, with her hands each side of my face. I told myself it was indeed ok to smile.

"Do you think they heard us?" Amy asked.

"Mmm. Probably."

She smiled again, I held her close, keeping one hand moving slowly and gently over every accessible inch of her exposed flesh.

As our breathing returned to normal, Amy rolled to one side, I rolled with her and stroked her cheek as we lay side by side. I told her that I'd go get a washcloth and as I slipped from the bed I threw the comforter on top of her.

I unlocked the door and walked out onto the landing and straight in to Lee.

"Hey Jeff, sounds like you guys were having fun but your thirty minutes is up."

I was, to say the least, surprised, Lee walked past me and into my bedroom. I headed quickly to the bathroom. I cleaned up and returned with a wet hand towel for Amy. Upon entering my room I saw a sight I will never forget. Lee was standing at the side of bed, naked, bent at the waist with her face buried between Amy's legs. The hand towel was superfluous to requirements. Amy's outstretched arms ended in fists that tightened on the sheets, her face contorted, Lee was sucking and licking Amy's dripping pussy as if her life depended on it. My cock hardened rapidly. Lee's hand reached between her own legs and she fingered herself, her cunt was glistening, swelling, opening, inviting. I knew what I had to do, I knew what was expected. I moved behind Lee and entered her easily. I slowly began sliding the length of my cock all the way in and out of Lee's pussy, it felt fucking wonderful and the sight of her eating Amy's sex was the erotic highlight of my life to date.

My time with Lynne James hadn't prepared me for this situation. She had taught me that sex wasn't a race and that seemed to be the best advice I could draw upon at that moment. So I savored Lee's pussy, eventually feeling and hearing that the pleasure was reaching her too. I figured that Amy was in heaven before I re-entered the room. I upped the tempo and turned the slow, deep penetrating strokes into a hard hip-grabbing, slamming fuck. She couldn't stay attached to Amy and Amy extricated herself from Lee's now haphazard facial assault. Lee flattened her chest on my bed and reached out her arms. Amy moved beneath Lee and returned her friend's oral ministrations. As my cock slid across Amy's beautiful forehead I fucked Lee to a mutually explosive, breathtaking crescendo. Lee screamed loud enough to ensure that all the girls downstairs and the neighbors too, would be in no doubt that it wasn't just Christmas that was coming.

With legs like jello and focus lost, I held my self against Lee for what seemed like a lifetime. My head spun somewhere far away from my body until I could again feel air filling my lungs and the gentle sensation of a tongue type wet muscle licking the underside of my scrotum. Mmmmmm. I lightened my grip on Lee's hips and my cock flopped from her dripping pussy and straight into Amy's waiting mouth. Amy sucked beautifully without any resulting enlargement. Lee dripped onto Amy's chin and throat before she took a step forwards and fell onto my bed, she propped herself on an elbow and stroked Amy's beautiful belly and hip. Amy's hands reached outside my thighs and she grabbed my ass as she pulled my cock into her beautiful mouth. After a minute she stopped and smiled up at me. "All clean Jeff."

"Wow, ladies, that was amazing."

I knew there was lots more to say but before any further words were exchanged, Lee tapped on the door frame "dinner's ready."

We all giggled until Lee announced "I've already eaten."

Lee left for Jenn's bathroom. Amy stood and walked towards me, we shared a deep kiss and an embrace that seemed to say that it was about more than sex. She left for the other bathroom. I got dressed and went down for dinner. The evening had barely begun.

-------------

The hardest lessons are the ones we learn best. The episode with Lynne James was certainly a hard lesson at that tender, philosophically undeveloped age. In some respects it shaped the future, it changed my direction, focus and gave me a new set of questions to ask myself each time a relationship began. The answers usually have prevented much more than a series of brief (yet fun) relationships. What people have called my fear of commitment was more a fear of abandonment. A fear of loss, of unnecessary grieving.

In the years that followed I read a lot and learned a lot. Especially about the dynamics of relationships, loss, dependency, co-dependency and a million other topics, not once did I read anything that addressed the circumstances I'd been through. I learned that men can get hurt too. Maybe I don't know how vulnerable I am until I'm exposed. Maybe I thought, self preservation is easiest when no penetration of my outer defense is permitted and the best way to disguise my frailties is to fuck and let them go, I've always been ready to let them go.....until now, because now I've met the one I want to stay forever and the simple admission fills me with fear.

Lynne James taught me how to make love, but learning how to live love seems to be the key. We'll see.

12