All Comments on 'The Good Soldier Pt. 01'

by mish2mash

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great start

Good read, keep going. Not sure why it is labelled bdsm though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I like the story hope there is more to come if the guy givens keeps calling her a slut she should call him a rapist and see how he likes to be called names im not saying he is but have feeling wouldn't be wouldn't like it hope that made sense

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
More, Please!

I like your premise, the set-up, & there is an interesting mix of personalities. I would prefer more dialogue between the characters. She should explore why did they decide everything would be done together? There must be some room for negotiation. Yes, she agreed to provide relief but nothing was said about allowing abuse. Gordon seems reasonable. This is about control & she needs to establish boundaries for her protection.

If she needs supplies to complete her mission, such as lube or lingerie, then it's up to the General to furnish it. Her underwear is hers & keeping it wasn't part of the agreement. Why was she chosen for this mission? Many questions are still unanswered which is good, it draws the reader deeper into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Promotion?

Boss started out a Colonel & ended a General.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BDSM Correct Category

The reason this story is correctly placed in BDSM is the power exchange between the participants. It doesn't belong in Non-Con because it is consensual, she agreed to this voluntary mission. Alice has placed herself in their control; no one is physically forcing her cooperation but the men definitely have the power in this situation. Not all BDSM involves Master/slave relationships.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermish2mash@mish2mash
I very occasionally write stories, mainly with a military theme. mish2mash@proton.me

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES