The Good Soldier Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice didn't protest, she felt surprisingly calm as she bent over, determined to preserve her dignity. "Spread your legs," she heard Givens say, "I want to see your cunt and your asshole."

Alice obeyed, moving her legs shoulder width apart. She brought her hands back and spread herself open to their gaze.

Then she heard Givens growl "Wider Slut! You know what to fucking do."

She sprung back enraged

"FUCK YOU!" she launched a fist at Givens, but he turned surprisingly quickly, and it landed harmlessly on his shoulder.

"ENOUGH!" roared Gordon, his quite almost conversational voice from before gone, replaced by a deep booming bellow which stopped everyone in their place.

He turned to Alice

"DO NOT RAISE YOUR HAND TO ONE OF US AGAIN CORPORAL" he said in the same roar, then he took a breath, "You will be punished if you do and your Brigadier won't be able to help you."

Alice bit her tongue, not quite believing the threat. She trusted the Army and that they would at least keep her physically safe. She was tempted to assert herself to challenge them. Gordon carried on. "You're not a slut Corporal, none of us believe that" his old kindly voice was back "We understand you're here out of a sense of duty, and we respect that truly we do."

He turned to Givens "Apologize to the Corporal."

Givens hesitated but then in what seemed a genuinely contrite voice "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have used that word."

Gordon turned to her "Good enough?"

She nodded, the whole scene was bizarre, and Alice couldn't get a handle on everything that was happening.

"Well" Gordon carried on "If you could resume the position you were in, and Givens will instruct you with more civil language this time."

She bent over, and this time Givens ordered her to spread her legs in an exaggeratedly polite way and she obeyed. He had her spread further and further and she was straining to obey. She felt a finger move up and down her labia, she turned to see who was touching her, but Gordon ordered her to face her front.

Fingers and then hands moved up and down her arse, between her legs and up her waist. Her hands were removed from her arse, which was then they then spread themselves while fingers were pushed into her sex. She flinched when a finger tried to push into her arsehole. She didn't know who's it was, but she was relieved when she heard Gordon tell him to stop, saying there would be health issues until they could do it properly, so the finger moved away.

Eventually they moved her to a table, a workbench in the comer of the room which raised and lowered hydraulically. They told her to kneel on it and she hesitated initially. Gordon had them lay a blanket on top, and a cushion for her to kneel on.

It was initially waist high, when she climbed on and she jumped a little as it was raised. She heard a laugh and saw Givens smirking at her. She jumped off the table, what the fuck was she doing! She instinctively covered her breasts and pubic area with her hands.

"Fuck you!" she yelled. "I'm not going to let you laugh at me or humiliate me." She screamed at them "WHY DON'T YOU JUST FUCK ME AND GET IT OVER WITH!"

Gordon gave Givens a look, then turned to Alice.

"I'm sorry that Givens hasn't been treating you with the respect you deserve, Corporal" he said, "It's been a long time for us, and exploring your body together as a group is something we've decided we want to do, and it's not up for negotiation." Alice looked at him feeling slightly dumbfounded at the matter of fact way he was talking as if he was making a customer complaint to a tradesman.

He raised his hand out to her "I respect why you're here Corporal, we didn't ask them to send a soldier that was their choice, however you're here now, and this is the role we require you to fulfil. If you don't then we consider the agreement to be broken."

Alice said nothing. She took his hand and allowed herself to be led back to the table, climbing up and getting on her hands and knees while they crowded around.

"Look at her boobs!" Taylor said in awe. He took a control and raised the table, so he was looking directly at them. She didn't quite understand his fascination at first then realised as she was on her hands and knees her breasts were hanging down.

With Givens prompting he reached out and started to fondle one. She felt an insistent hand move between her leg, then another one. Givens pawed her opposite breast.

Alice tried to relax her sex, to allow their fingers to work their way deeper inside her; the bizarreness of the situation made it almost easy to zone out. To find herself in this situation after how the day had begun was too much. She was brought back to reality by Taylor muttering excitedly.

"Careful now" Givens said sternly "It doesn't mean what you might think, it's simply a biological response, her body realises that it's about to be penetrated vaginally and is taking steps to make it easier."

It took Alice a moment to realise what he was talking about and then felt the dampness in her sex. She sat up onto her knees covering her breasts again.

"Jesus Christ!" She swore

She sat back onto the table. She was angry, she knew her getting wet was simply her body protecting itself, but she didn't want there to be any doubt.

She looked around the men "Don't fucking think for a second I want to be here" She said "I..."

Gordon raised his hand emphatically "That's enough of that corporal." he said, "Nobody is assuming anything." Alice said nothing in reply, she was sick of talking to them.

"Now Corporal, Over onto your back."

She obeyed and then heard Gordon tell Taylor that he was first. Alice was surprised, was it because Taylor was the youngest and seemed the most nervous? Taylor didn't hesitate. Alice watched as he stood at the end of the table and undid his trousers. He pushed them down to his ankles along with his boxers revealing his erect cock. It was narrow and longer than Alice thought or would have hoped for, but then in her experience you could never really gauge penis size on a man until you saw it.

He climbed on top of her clumsily. Alice brought her knees up until the flats of her feet were resting on the table, Taylors face and his erect cock were in the same line of sight. He took his cock in his hand and pushed it against her entrance. He jabbed at her a few times, completely missing her entrance, before she raised her hands to stop him. She took his cock in one hand, spat on her other hand, and rubbed the saliva into her cunt, then spread herself slightly with her fingers while positioning his cock against it. It took a few seconds to work the head of his cock into her.

She felt her hands being pulled away, Givens and Gordon told her to let Taylor be. With her hands gone, Taylor looked down, seeing his cock an inch or so inside Alice. With one huge thrust he pushed himself all the way inside her, stabbing against her cervix.

She gasped and swore in pain. She wanted to push him off her, to get him out of her, but she didn't. She shifted position to try and take him inside her more comfortably, she let him thrust into her, again and again. His rhythm was erratic and he stopped after a minute and rested his head on her breast. She thought he might have finished but he gathered his strength again, and began to thrust erratically into her. Finally he made one deep thrust and held it, she could feel he was emptying himself inside her.

He held himself inside her for what seemed an age, and she could feel him start to lose his erection. By the time he pulled out of her, the semen that had trickled down had already started to congeal between her thighs. She wanted to ask for something to clean herself with, but Jones was already climbing on top of her.

Alice had never had sex with someone so obese before, and as he collapsed on top of her she felt like she was being suffocated. She couldn't see what was happening between her legs, or see his cock push into her, but she felt it slide in slowly and when it was still sliding in a moment later she almost started to panic. Finally, she felt his pubic bone mash against her and she knew it was fully inside. He began to fuck her in short sharp strokes, the opposite of the way Taylor had. It quickly became painful; rather than lubrication she could just feel a sticky clamminess around her sex, which made the penetration harder.

She gasped and tried to push Jones off her chest. He didn't seem able to fully support himself on his hands, so she had to help. She nearly laughed it was so ridiculous. Finally, he finished and climbed off.

Alberto was next, but she closed her legs before he could get between him. His cock was already erect, and she saw the frustration immediately show on his face. She spat on her hands and rubbed it between her legs to try and lubricate herself. She didn't look but could feel the congealed semen around her vagina.

Alberto pulled her legs apart and climbed on top of her. His cock was the smallest so far, he managed to put it inside but as he began to fuck her he continually slipped out. This resulted in him fumbling between her legs, and a frustrated expression on his face that seemed to imply to Alice that it was her fault.

She sighed and moved her hand between her legs to provide a guide to stop him slipping out, then Alice lay back and let him get on with it. Eventually she felt the spurt as he finished inside her and climbed off quickly doing up his pants.

Next was Givens. She didn't look at him, simply spitting on her hand once again, and rubbing it into herself. She didn't think it would make any difference; all she could feel between her legs was the pooled semen. She was tempted to ask for something to clean herself but decided against it. She was puzzled as to why they seemed to have no problem fucking her like this.

Givens was the first one to grab her head in both hands and force his tongue into her mouth. She instinctively struggled but felt his cock slide into her at the same time. The tongue forcing itself into her mouth was almost as repellent to her as the cock moving in and out. He came quickly and then finally it was Dr Gordon's turn.

He seemed to feel no embarrassment, undoing his trouser and pulling out a long thin cock with a pronounce bend in the middle. He was old enough to be her grandfather, but he casually climbed on top of her, sliding his cock into her. She felt his cock inside her pushing against her at odd angles, and again she felt him empty himself inside of her and pull out.

As he got off Taylor was there, his cock out and ready to climb on top of her again.

"No" Alice said, she meant it to sound firm but instead it came across as pleading. "That's it. I'm not doing any more."

Gordon shook his head "I'm sorry Corporal but it's just you I'm afraid. Young Taylor won't be long."

She brought her legs together.

"No, I can't. I'm... I'm sore." She tried to make it sound firm, like a refusal should.

Gordon stepped up to the table, he parted her legs and with what Alice thought was initially a cloth began to wipe between them. It took her a moment to realise it was her knickers he was using to wipe away the men's semen.

"You're a grown woman Corporal." he said firmly "We're not asking you do anything your body isn't capable of. Why don't you lie back and let Taylor have you one more time and that will be that for today."

"I can use my mouth." She heard herself say. Alice didn't know what part of her personality was now making decisions. She looked at Taylor "Will that do?"

Taylor nodded eagerly and with some difficulty Alice slid off the table and onto her knees. Givens came over and gave her a pillow, she looked up at him surprised.

"We're not going to make it any more difficult than it has to be." he said simply.

She placed it under her knees, and Taylor eagerly presented his cock for her to take in her mouth.

What happened next Alice had experienced with men in the past; he put his hand on her head to control her movement, and she put her hand on his cock to stop him jamming it down her throat.

She pulled it out of her mouth and looked up at him

"Let me do it" she said in as placating a way as possible. "It'll feel better if you let me do it."

"Don't just suck the tip," Givens said "take it all into your mouth"

Alice looked at him "I will." She said simply. "But let me do it!"

Givens shrugged, and Alice took Taylor's cock in her mouth again, moving her mouth up and down, sometimes licking from the side and every few moments, taking it almost as far as the back of her throat. She was good at oral sex. She had been told that in the past, by men that meant it in a positive way, and in safe environments where she was able to take it as a compliment.

Alice enjoyed sex, she was good at sex, but she wasn't some slut not in control of her urges. "Now look at me," she thought to herself. She almost missed Taylors quiet sigh, signalling his impending orgasm, but she was able to pull back enough so that the spurt of semen didn't hit the back of her throat, but rather the roof of her mouth. She pulled back from his cock, deciding whether to spit it out or just swallow. She looked around, she wondered if spitting on the floor would be seen as provocative.

Then Givens held out his hand, and she took her knickers from him and spat the semen into it, while Alberto was already undoing his trousers.

Eventually Alberto, Givens, and Jones all wanted oral sex as well. She finally got to her feet, and looked down at her thighs, she desperately wanted a shower. Her knickers were gone, Gordon had taken them back.

"We want you back tonight at 8pm." Gordon had said as they headed out the door back to work.

Alice could only nod as she got dressed. Her sports bra was gone; Taylor had taken it, fascinated by the mechanics of it. As she pulled her trousers up she felt the throbbing and irritation between her legs.

With her boots on she fixed and checked her uniform in the mirror and headed out, not quite sure where she was going. She was stopped by the Guard force at the outer Gate. Heavily armed burly men with a slightly savage expression. They said nothing to her other than telling her to wait.

It was the General and his adjutant that came to collect her. She snapped to attention, again feeling the ache between her legs.

"Corporal!" The Brigadier exclaimed loudly "The program is back on track, all thanks to you."

"Yes Sir," she said.

12