The Good Soldier Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mish2mash
mish2mash
33 Followers

He reached down and pulled her knickers and trousers up. She went to stop him but then realised he didn't want her to have a chance to clean herself. She didn't argue. She did up her trousers, ignoring the sensation of the semen seeping out of her sex.

Alberto came over and in a matter of fact way stated, "I want you to use your mouth Corporal, but I want to see you swallow my ejaculate. Will you do that?"

"Yes, she will," Givens said angrily, "Or we'll have a problem."

Alice ignored him. "Yes, if you want" she saw no point in arguing. "Do you want me to strip off" she asked casually.

"Make her do it in uniform "Taylor said excitedly.

Alberto laughed "I'm the one getting the blowjob" he looked contemplative for a moment "but yeah leave your uniform on".

She slid to her knees in front of Alberto and undid his pants, sliding them to the floor, she followed with his boxers, which released his hardening cock. The other three men came and stood around her.

She tried to ignore her audience, as she grasped the base of Alberto's cock. She started manipulating it gently but knew he would quickly become frustrated if she prolonged the use of her hands. She began to lick from where her fingers encircled his cock, all the way to his quickly swelling cockhead. She continued this action until he was fully hard and it was covered in a light sheen of her saliva.

She looked up into Alberto's eye, he looked away initially but then turned his head back down to make eye contact with her. Alice had enough experience with men to have learned what made them finish quickly.

Alberto placed his hands on the top of Alice's head, applying slight pressure, indicating he wanted her to take more into her mouth. Breathing through her nose, Alice worked more of his cock into her mouth. Drool began to flow from her mouth as she accommodated more of him inside her. It pooled around her fingers, aiding in her jacking of his now rock-hard dick. She slid her other hand to his hairy balls, kneading them gently, getting a quite groan in response.

Alberto grunted gently and began to saw his cock in and out of Alice's warm wet mouth more eagerly. She broke free from his grip and rocked back on her knees, he looked down at her startled.

"Look" she said gasping for air "I know you want to push it down my throat" she looked up at him but not in an accusatory way "I'll take it all the way in" she said simply "but let me do it." She kept her voice level trying to placate him "I promise it'll feel a lot better than you simply fucking the back of my throat."

Alberto nodded, and Alice resumed the job at hand. The only sounds in the room were Alberto's moans and the slick wet gurgles of Alice's compliant mouth accommodating Alberto.

"Well go on then!" she heard Givens say, "get it down your throat!"

Several voices responded in protest to Givens comment, saying she was going to only give her time.

She braced herself then pushed herself up slightly relaxing her throat and letting his cock slide down it. She held it momentarily as her throat tried to expel the intruder. She heard Alberto moan.

"Don't ejaculate in her throat" she heard Taylor say in warning.

"I won't "Alberto gasped as she continued to move her mouth up and down her cock.

Alberto made sure she had plenty of notice and gave repeated warning that he wanted to see his semen in her mouth before she swallowed.

He removed all but the head of his thick cock from her mouth. Alice felt his balls tighten up to his body as he spurted his ejaculate into her.

As instructed she didn't swallow but knelt as instructed with her mouth wrapped around Alberto's cockhead as he finished emptying himself into her mouth. Alberto finally pulled his cock away. Gathering his trousers up while Alice remained on her knees her mouth closed looking up at the four men. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out showing her rapt audience the thick semen coating her mouth and tongue. She then closed her mouth and looked to Alberto.

As she knelt there she expected them to look at her with contempt, instead all four men looked at her with fascination and intensity. "You can swallow now Corporal" Alberto said In a slightly formal way, that Alice actually appreciated.

Alice swallowed, she had held the semen in her mouth for so long it coated her tongue and roof of her mouth. She reflected that it would have been better to swallow straight away.

Everybody's eyes then turned to Jones who looked suddenly panicked. "No..." He said, "I'm fine... I had enough earlier" he tried to laugh it off.

"Mike it's okay," Givens said, a note of compassion in his voice, "just take your time... she'll do everything."

Alice could tell that Jones, or Mike, as she supposed she could now call him, was getting upset and his friend's offers of support were just making it worse. He was morbidly obese, and the mechanics of getting a blowjob or fucking standing up among his friends would seem to be beyond him.

She looked up at him. She knew it was important to engage with them to forge some sort of understanding. "Is it because Givens spunked inside me?" she said to Jones, getting to her feet.

"Who's talking to you?" Givens retorted angrily.

She looked at Jones, raising an eyebrow. It took Jones a moment, but he replied "I'm talking to her, Jesus Givens, give her a chance."

Alice smiled at Jones as he defended her, and he beamed back.

"She's playing you." Givens said angrily.

"No," Alice spat back at Givens, "I'm simply responding to someone who hasn't acted like an asshole every time he's fucked me." Givens shrugged. He didn't say anything else, and Alice noticed a look of puzzlement on his face.

Now that she had Mike's attention she undid her belt and trousers and pushed them down slightly on her hips along with her knickers. "That's his cum," she said indicating between her legs, "He made me do up my knickers and trousers, because he knew it would dry up around my pussy, as some sort of sick turn on." She looked at Givens, "I had a boyfriend that would do the same thing, who also happened to a complete fucking psycho."

"Givens isn't a Psycho," Jones said placatingly, "But let's get you cleaned up.". He took Alice by the hand and led her away from the group into the toilets. For the first time, Alice was alone with one of the men.

"I'm not an idiot Corporal," Jones said flatly, "and It wouldn't go well for you if I got the impression you thought I was."

Alice shrugged. "I'm just trying to get on with people," she said, "All Givens wants to do is fuck me up the arse."

"I want to fuck you up the Arse," Jones said with a note of amusement "We all do," then in a slightly different tone, "and we all will."

It was Alice's turn to shrug, "It's overrated."

Jones smiled, then said "I want you to do what you did with Alberto."

Alice looked around, spotting a low bench in the corner. Jones obediently followed her instructions, pulling his trousers down and sitting back on the bench to allow her to take his cock into her mouth without having to contort her head to accommodate his waist. It took just a few minutes before she felt a spurt of semen in her mouth. She got to her feet and lent over him opening her mouth as she had done with Alberto to display the cum.

Suddenly, he reached forward, grabbing her head and moving it to his, mashing his face against her and pushing his tongue into her mouth. Some of the semen flowed into his mouth and then he broke off the kiss semen flowed out of both their mouths. She stepped back and swallowed what remained and saw him do the same.

"Warn me before you do that again." she said surprised.

Jones looked embarrassed, "Don't tell the others."

Alice shrugged. "I don't see why I would." She said walking over to a sink, undoing her trousers once more and again wiping between her legs. "He did that intentionally, he knows it dries and gets encrusted."

Jones nodded, "I'll tell the others you don't like it" he said in a sincere way, as he stood watching her clean between her legs.

Taylor was waiting outside for them when they left the toilet. He had her sports bra in his hand. Alice was starting to get a feel for the different personalities of the men, and she wasn't surprised when he indulged his fascination with the form and function of bras.

He was disappointed when he had her remove her top and saw her wearing the Lieutenant's ill fitting, if expensive bra. She told him the truth that she had borrowed one as she didn't like to go braless.

He nodded, then proceeded to have her jump up and down to see the effect on her breasts. The others gathered around. Givens started to make a remark, but the other men quietened him quickly, enjoying the spectacle of Alice jumping gently up and down and the effect on her breasts. Taylor had her repeat the process with the bra off, and then with the sports bra on and animated conversation proceeded between the men for a few minutes, before she was tasked to once more get on her knees and swallow the final load of semen for the night.

This was followed by the final surprise of the night. She got to her feet and took the sports bra off presuming Taylor wanted to keep it.

"You should keep it" he said embarrassed, "if you don't have another that fits."

"What!" Givens said exasperated. "She's only going back to her room, she can survive without a bra."

"She said she doesn't like to go without one." Taylor said quietly.

"Leave her be Givens." Alberto said, growing annoyed. Alice could see Jones too was becoming annoyed with Givens. "She's spent half the day on her back or knees, we don't need to steal her underwear as well."

Givens huffed, looking between his colleagues for support, there was none coming, and she left with her bra, and a sense that things were changing.

mish2mash
mish2mash
33 Followers
12