All Comments on 'The Good Son'

by MissFeatherclit

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Jesus, Mom, I'd like to knock him on his ass." Jason could do it, too. He stands 6'2, weighs about 190, and that's mostly lean, hard muscle. He's got blond hair, bleached by the sun, blue eyes, and a chiseled face with a deep cleft in his chin.

Is this a mother who's infatuated with her big strong good-looking boy, or what? This is a brilliant and beautiful story of mother's total love for her darling baby boy and a son's total love for his mom. Total love, as more and more mothers and their boys are practicing it nowadays. That means the boy's big hard cock--Jason's got a big fat one, a real mommy-pleaser--goes into his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole between his mother's legs that the boy came out of. Nothing can ever compare with the first time a boy sticks his cock up his own mother's cunt, and Jason is stunned and awed with delight. His cock is enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, it's the best feeling he's ever had in his young life and the best feeling he'll ever have. With the wise guidance of his mom, who's cumming like crazy all through this, Jason is overwhelmed by the sheer fact that he's actually fucking for the first time, and to top it all, he's fucking his own mother. The boy's a quick study, though, and he's already fucking like a pro. Jason's tingling all over his body, especially in his big prick and his heavy balls (remember that mom cradled her boy's balls at the start--I love that sweet gesture by a mother, it's such a loving thing to do). Real soon Jason unloads his young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful !

I've loved every one of your stories, and this one is beautiful. A tender love story within the ultimate taboo. Kudos, and a hearty 5 stars.

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanover 10 years ago
Yes!

Another winner, dear lady. Loving, tender, and HOT.

XOXOXOXO

SD

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice story

Very respectful. Many sons can use some help. Mothers can help in many ways without going all the way. The benefits can be tremendous for both.

arsekoarsekoover 10 years ago
Ditto

Indeed, a winning story.

Lovely mother and son exploration and tutorial.

Great story, sympathetically and well presented.

VERY fucking horny too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

a welcoming read thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Fantastic

I love reading sex stories from the woman's point of view, and this story was very well done.

With the mother and son finding love and sex with each other, it made the story even more erotic.

Thanks for the good read

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
very nice

This is the first time I've read one of your stories and I must say I'm very impressed. I love stories told from the mother's point of view. One thing I was confused about, though. The part where the mother first titty fucked Jason, she had a blouse and bra on. When he finger fucked her, she was wearing a tshirt with no bra. Was that two different times or the same session?

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 10 years ago
Beautifully done!

A wonderfully well written story of Love and Lust ! I hope there will be a sequel . Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Writen

Its just that, i have a problem with the continuity. I was looking after it paused while giving her mother a massage - and suddenly, all turned backwards until they did it. Odd. But then again, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all the comment, I have no words only.Please don't stop writing. It was a great read thank you..........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES! Mother & Son finally together!!!

No mention if she has been on any birth control, lets hope she keeps teaching him til he is hooked on only her and then spend the rest of their life together as 'husband & wife' with all that goes with that...like becoming pregnant!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well, something to ponder....one idiot gave you no stars.

However, your fan base of accolades is much more in favor with compliments.

I think one reader caught your error of two bra removals in one 'scene'.

Well crafted....kudos.

Thanks Don

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
very nice :)

you have my 5 :) keep up good writing !

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good hot story

5 star effort-nicely written-hot, but loving sex, thanks

TheScribeTheScribeover 10 years ago
Outstanding tale

Great story; exquisitely erotic. Sequencing of instruction delicious. Look eagerly for more to cum.

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
BRAVO!!!!

VERY well done. Keep up the good work. I really like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You make me feel sweet with a splendid story

I enjoyed that tale....If you truly have that perspective on life you are a great woman...Keep up the attitude.....

lorencinolorencinoover 10 years ago
Tender erotica

You are good. This story has everything. It is tender love-making featuring two loving people who do everything in the most delightfully arousing way, enjoying what they are doing without being complexed about their relationship as soon as the libido kicks in. And as the foreplay is so thorough they drowned this reader in the purity of the sexuality that was tremendously arousing. A satisfying read that led to everyone, the characters and the reader, having delicious orgasms.

madurakmadurakover 10 years ago

It contains good information for newbie's...

hejohejoabout 10 years ago
Excelent

I have read all of your stories and they are all good but my favorite has to be this one The Good Son. You explain a woman's feelings much better than anyone else. I don't know if it is from experience or not but you are right on the money with me.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the story very much and it was well written.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Good story. Very hot but it ended rather abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Facesit your son..?

Next you should face sit him to teach him how to please a woman. I did that for older women I dated.

wisman55wisman55over 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

I've read some great stories here from authors of both genders. I have to say that time and again I like details that some women put in their works such as descriptions of how they want to be touched, kisses, caresses, or the feeling of a man when he enters her, it's those gender-based perspectives that adds that "richness." I love it when a woman goes into detail about HER emotions/feelings when being intimate. I mean how often does a story prompt me to google Georgia O'Keefe, because dammit I want to know what her paintings look like now that they're mentioned relating to a woman's genitalia. It was kind of short, I was hoping for more intimate sessions between them, especially because of how you write those scenes, but all-in-all a really enjoyable story, thank you for your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like my mom to ride my cock too!

Mom has a great body, but her tits couldn't be more perfect to me. They're so round, still so firm, her areolas, her nipples, I've never seen better pair anywhere. When my mom rides me, I like to watch her facial expressions, her pussy swallowing my cock. What I like to look at the most though are her tits. My desire for her only increases as I watch them, and fondle them, They're more than a handful, but not by much, and so warm to my touch. She slides her knee's, and moves her hips when she fucks me. The head of my cock constantly touching her pussy bottom as she works my cock inside her. She is so sexy when she raises her hands, and puts them behind her head, encouraging my to take her soft mounds in my hands. I'm more than happy to reach up and cup, squeeze, and play with them. I like to watch them bounce as she's working me hard when she's coming. He moans, her facial expressions, only add to my excitement as I pound up into her releasing my seed deep inside her pussy.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Hot Read***

Thanks for sharing.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Very Nice 5stars

I like au natural pussy to which means with hair. I don't care for the little girl look.

Reiner43Reiner43about 6 years ago
The show and tell session was great!

I loved the section where she gave him the personal guided tour of her goodies. I can just imagine the look on his face as he got his first good close look at Moms pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

But too funny...is it natural for a mature pussy to be shaved? I prefer women not little girls...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you for a Wonderful Sensual Story

That was great.

I obviously prefer this type of story from the mother's perspective and you did an amazing job relating it perfectly well.

One small thing bothered me though.....

You were in the middle of a foot massage, sidetracked and never got back to it!

For a long time I was reading and wondering how or when you would continue and wind up that event, but it never happened....frustrating. ☹️

Mind you, everything else about the story was so fucking good, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you very much for your work. 😊🙏🙏😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story you should have continued with more maybe you will in the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Hooray! NO anall!!! Good and warm story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I second glad No anal. But enjoyed masturbating to your story. Came twice

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Beautifully written story. The son was very lucky to have been blessed with such a caring, intelligent, mature and self-aware mother. She realized that she was the best person.woman to teach her son about loving making. She was sensitivity to his emotions. Likewise, the son adored, respected and loved his mother without reservations or conditions because she had earned and deserved it. Hopefully, during her marriage. she learned about other sexual stimuli and was able to teach her son how to be a complete lover. Would like to see this story develop into a series.

swfb70swfb70over 1 year ago

Wow what a loving and sensual story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story it was well written it seemed so real loved how his mother taught him all about sex and how to love a woman. Although it's been a while you should write more of this story, gave it 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous