All Comments on 'The Good Son'

by Magenta_Magee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome opening

Maggie, this is a great beginning. Psychological edges and solid plot foundation with an essence of de Sade. Wonderful stuff. I look forward to more from you.

Magenta_MageeMagenta_Mageeabout 6 years agoAuthor
DeviantAgenda

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback - and I'm glad you like it, Maggie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

Very good this reminds me of the great stories of Christie052780 on coercion, impregnation, and virginity but from the man's perspective. For the sequels he should introduce her to more types of sex, the whole Good Sons cult is good for background but the focus should for now on be on the dom/sub master/property relationship and developing their relationship. What I like about this like with Christie's stories is that the man takes the girl but without hurting her too much and not being one of those silly scenarios where she comes to enthusiastically enjoy a violent rape.

Magenta_MageeMagenta_Mageeover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anon (Christie Fan)

Thanks for your comments - I can see you've thought a lot about the story and I think you've got a lot of interesting ideas. I am currently working on the rest of the tale, I may post more soon

XX

2p1k32p1k3over 5 years ago
Felicitous

Truly... A very erotic tail, and made especially special because one would assume the protagonist's views are different from your own.

In any continuing piece, perhaps introduce subplots of other genres, suggest do I. That is far from insinuating there is anything wrong with this one. Mainly it just helps broaden the audience, and keep the material fresh and entertaining for the author to write, believe do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Bareback sex is the most dominant for a man and the greatest submission for a woman, the most intimate and natural. Can't wait for the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It will be fascinating to hear Mary's feelings in the sequels, her anxieties about pregnancy and motherhood and her relationship with Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story we really need a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
refreshing

I love how you made a story about impregnation without a strong rape, cuckhold, and/or black superiority/white inferiority feel (I personally find it a bit to raciest to degrade any race). your story feels almost vanilla but with a strong sense of dominance and mind control. I personally hope our hero here gets more staff to help maintain his house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous