The Good Wife & Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think she will back out after today."

"You never know. If I had been you I would have made sure that we ended up in bed today only. You let her go today, don't play with your luck too much." Prabhat stuck to his point.

Tushar felt very light-hearted. "Looks like my dear friend is also developing a keen interest in my mistress." He chuckled.

For a moment Prabhat was silent. "I have heard so much about her from you that it's only natural to be interested in her. I am definitely looking forward to meeting her in Calcutta and then if you agree I may also be fortunate to enjoy her. By the way when is she coming here?"

"Probably, sometime in October. There's still a month to go. So my friend also desires my woman. Should I tell Asha about this?" He chuckled.

"If you are not grateful for my advises, at least don't be destructive." His voice betrayed his irritation.

"Oh no! dear friend. I was only joking. You advises were key to my success. I have no problems sharing her with you, I mean even at the same time. Just imagining a threesome with her is getting me excited. You have hit upon the right idea Prabhat. I had been raking my brains to find out a way to ensure that sex life of the mistress ought to be far more exciting, vibrant and fulfiling than that with her husband. That will make it difficult for her to back out. But we need to convince her into something like that." Suddenly Tushar was doubtful of his ability to convince her.

"Don't worry." Prabhat assured. "Its very important at this stage to pull her out of the marital bed and make her enjoy the forbidden fruits of adultery. That will make her more licentious towards men. Then she won't mind taking on a second lover. It's my job to convince her once you loosen her up."

He gave the cabbie the address of a motel there where they could go.

She squeezed his hand hard.

There was a noticeable difference in her today. They sat in the cab very intimately. Even her eyes had that 'take me wherever you want to' look in them.

"Ask him to stop at a chemist's." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder.

As they climbed up the stairs to their room, he had to pinch himself to believe that his dreams were about to come true. He unlocked the door and stood aside to allow her to get in first. Once inside, he shut the door and carefully turned the lock a second time to make sure it was working.

The room had very little furniture, a double bed, a chest of drawers with a mirror, a colour television and a wardrobe. The whole place exuded a impersonal air. Suddenly Tushar realised that they hadn't even exchanged a word after checking into the motel. Rupa was fidgeting with the television, not turning in on but just playing with the switches. At the final moment she was developing cold feet. Tushar knew he had to take control. There was no way they would leave this place without making love. He moved across and embraced her from behind, his hands settling on her breasts as his loins pressed against her behind. He started squeezing her breasts hard.

"Uncle! You're hurting me."

She extricated herself from his amorous hug and moved over to the chest of drawers. She had her back towards him and he watched in fascination as she undressed. Removing the top, she neatly placed it on top of the chest of drawers. Her hands reached behind to unhook the bra, with a shrug of her shoulders she removed the intimate garment from her body. It joined the top. Her back was perfect, the vertical line of her spine running down the middle. There was a brief hesitation and she looked at him over her shoulders. Slowly, her fingers moved to the waistband of her wrap skirt. She unfastened the skirt and allowed it to cascade down to her feet.

Tushar gasped at the sight that was unveiled before him. She wore nothing under the skirt and as she stepped out of the heap at her feet he had a magnificent view of her back.

"Perfect! You're perfect." He hissed.

She went over to the bed and slipped underneath the covers.

"Come."

Self conscious of his nudity , he stood beside the bed waiting for her to make the first move. Tentatively Rupa reached out for him and drew him to her.

"Lay back." She ordered, moving out from underneath the covers. Pushing her palm against his chest until he fell back on the bed, she began exploring his body eagerly. Boldly, she climbed astride him, her bottom touching his thighs. She smacked away one of his hands as it threatened to caress her breasts.

"Stop it, I'm doing the touching now." She admonished. Drawing her hands lower down his body, she smoothed his flabby stomach. It was an effort to delay the inevitable moment when her fingers would come into contact with his cock for the first time but she moved slowly.

Then she did it. Stroking her fingers up and down his flaccid manhood, she traced the changing contours as it stiffened under her touch. Almost reverently, she held his balls, sliding her hand over them and between his legs, her finger tips brushing against the cleft between his buttocks.

"Rupa!"

His voice and the way he used her name startled her, reminding her who she was with and what she was doing.

Ignoring the surprise that gripped her momentarily, she lowered her head and dropped a featherlight kiss on the tip of his cock, replacing it immediately with another and another. Then she licked him, taking her tongue over his glans and down the length of him, circling around and around his growing hardness until he was groaning with ecstasy.

"I'm going to come." He said, his voice husky with passion.

Tossing her hair away from her face, she looked up at him. "Go ahead, I don't mind."

Tushar looked at her with surprise, gasping as she took his penis deep within her mouth. In a couple of seconds she had sucked him dry.

"My God! I had never imagined you would do that. Do you do that often to your husband?" He pulled her up so that she lay on top of him, her head on his chest.

"It was my gift to him on our wedding night." Her voice was barely audible. "He doesn't want me to do that again to him so that he can remember and cherish that special occasion. I also wanted you to enjoy something very special"

"Unfortunately, he will never experience it again."

She looked up at him. "Why?"

"Henceforth you will do that to me only."

"But he is my husband and I love him. I love doing whatever he enjoys. Why are you insisting onimposing restrictions in my conjugal life?"

"Because I am your lover. Marriage is a very sacred institution, but it arises primarily out of traditions and social customs. You got married because society and your parents wanted you to do that. Since childhood, you..."

"That's not correct." She interjected. "I got married to Sunny because I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him. I don't think there was any kind of social or parental pressure."

"You don't understand. Since your childhood you were made to understand that marriage was inevitable. No matter what you had to get married. Over the years you have accepted that as a gospel truth. That is why you got married. But our relationship is not born out of any custom or social pressure. It is a spontaneous carnal obsession that can only be satisfied by making love. Consequently, I have the right to make demands on you."

He knew it was time to be firm again. "As your lover I want to be the only person to have the privilege of oral sex with you."

He waited for her reaction. There was none.

"Promise me that I will be the only person with whom you will have oral sex." He insisted.

She stirred against his chest. "You will be the only person who will have the privilege to climax in my mouth. I can promise you only that much." She whispered.

"As your lover, I also insist on one more thing. Just like you always wear your wedding ring and bangle as symbol of your marriage, I want you to do something that will symbolise our relationship."

"What do you have in mind?" She asked.

"I want you to be shaved. You understand what am saying?"

She hid her face against his chest in embarrassment. She didn't relent even when he tried to move her face towards his.

He ran his hand through her lustrous hair and laughed. "Are you feeling embarrassed? Even after doing such an intimate act."

This time she looked up at him. "What do you expect me to do. Feel elated and jump at your suggestion."

"Of course not. There's no reason for elation. You will do it because I want you to do it." He replied sternly.

"I don't understand how that will be of any help or benefit."

"It will certainly make me feel that you are mine. Only three people in this world will know that under your salwar, jeans, skirt or saree you are shaved. You, Sunny and me. But only you and me will know that it symbolises our relationship."

"Uncle you don't know how irritating it feels when the pubic hairs start to grow again. The itch is almost unbearable. What will I tell Sunny in case he enquires."

"You have to figure out how to manage him. But that cannot be the reason for not shaving off. You don't have to bear the itch if you keep on shaving. Once shaved is always shaved. Nothing can be better than that. "

Rupa decided not to argue. She will have to find a better opportunity to try to convince him.

She swung herself off the bed and sat on the side finding that her legs were trembling slightly. He would have to have a bath. He rose from the bed and sat beside her. She was aware of the contrast of their bodies, the male and the female, the hair, the protuberances different in each, the quality

of the flesh. He put a hand on her thigh and she looked at his well kept nails, his dark complexion a sharp contrast against her fair skin. It was an intimate familiar gesture. They were man and mistress, whatever else happened she and Tushar knew each other with the greatest intimacy possible between human beings. She looked at him and he put a hand through her thick hair letting it spring back to the sides of her face. She stood up, consciously parading her body for his inspection. His admiration thrilled her and she stretched up, aware of her shapely breasts, her narrow waist and her rounded thighs. She was so glad she had kept her figure. As she proudly went along parading herself naked she realised that she was enjoying her role as the mistress.

It was one thing to be secured and loved in your home but a forbidden carnal relationship was so exciting. Yet this would be a perfectly safe relationship. Nobody will suspect that she was mistress to a man old enough to be her father. Nobody can ever think that the attractive wife and proud mother at home was also the nude mistress in the hotel room.

On the way back home they sat apart, lost in their own worlds. Only a few words were exchanged. A strange tranquility had descended on their amorous longings. There was no need anymore to be physically close at every opportunity. Now that she is his mistress, he can have her whenever he wished. Their social and her marital priorities can only postpone their secret interludes. But when there's a will there's a way. He could still remember the heavenly feeling of her mouth on his male hardness. He had never imagined that she was so sexually liberated.

"Can we again meet tomorrow?" Tushar broke the silence.

"I thought you were flying back tomorrow." She was surprised.

"I have my tickets booked for tomorrow but can postpone them by a day or two. Tomorrow is a Saturday anyway. It makes sense if we can meet tomorrow again."

"I don't know." Rupa appeared hesitant. "That will depend upon his schedule. He has to attend office most Saturdays but I am not sure about tomorrow." Somehow she wasn't comfortable with the idea of such frequent tryst.

Rupa felt irritated. She hadn't come all the way to Tushar's apartment to get introduced to his friend. And what was his name? Upset at finding the man there, she didn't even remember his name. Prabhat, was it? He was anything but impressive...short, dark and bald. But the man was showing a great deal of interest in her. But she was in no mood to waste time like this. They were in Calcutta for their Puja vacations and Tushar had called her up in the morning to invite her to his place. He hadn't mentioned about his friend though. His car had picked her up on time. In fact, Tushar had insisted on sending the car to her home but for obvious reasons she had preferred a different place.

"I have to be back by the evening." She turned to Tushar, her voice betraying her contempt.

"What's the big hurry? The car will drop you off." Tushar seemed to be least bothered by her impatience.

"Why don't you go and change. You will feel comfortable."

Rupa was taken aback at his suggestion. Did he expect her to go around in the skimpy elastic hotpant and top, he had bought her, in front of his friend.

She looked at him, her eyes narrowing to admonish him.

Tushar started laughing. "You need not worry about Prabhat. He is a very good friend of mine and besides us he is the only person who knows about our relationship."

She felt as if she had banged against a brick wall. Was he going around telling people? The anger was rising in her. She desperately searched for words to give vent to her feelings. But the shock left her tongue tied.

She looked back at Prabhat to find him smiling at her. Immediately, her anger and resentment was replaced by embarrassment. She could feel the colour rising in her cheeks. This man Prabhat knew that she had slept with Tushar.

"My God!" She thought. Over the last half an hour he had chatted with her knowing all the while that she was here to go to bed with Tushar. There was no way she could continue sitting over there and chatting with him. As she rushed out of the room, she could hear them laughing aloud at her discomfiture.

Rushing out of the sitting room, she halted. Where was she? It was the dining room. The dining table was neatly laid out for three people. Startled she realised that Prabhat will join them for lunch.

"Shit!" She cursed. Had she known this she wouldn't have bothered to come here.

Anger was again seething in her. She pulled out a chair and sat down.

"I should be leaving." She thought. "That will teach him a lesson."

Before she could decide, Tushar walked in. Deliberately she turned around, her back at him.

His hands lightly touched her shoulders.

"What's the matter with my girl?" He chuckled.

Her patience snapped. She stood up facing him. "What do you think you are doing? Why did you have to tell him about me? You had promised me that only the two of us will know. You should have remembered your promise before taking credit in front of your friend. I am leaving now and don't bother me after this." As she tried to walk past, he pulled her to him.

"Don't you dare touch me." She fumed, struggling in his arms. "Just leave me alone."

"I am sorry..." She cut him out even before he could finish.

"Its no use now. Let me go."

"Stop it! I say, stop this." He snarled. "Don't make mountains out of molehills. Its makes no difference if Parbhat knows about us. And what is this talk about leaving?"

His sudden outburst took her by surprise. She felt resigned. Again she was feeling powerless in front of him. She didn't know why it always happened that way. She stopped struggling in his arms.

His hands turned her face up at him. "You did not come here to leave. Did you?"

No, she nodded.

"Then why have you come here?" He asked.

She preferred to be silent.

He caught hold of her arms and shook her violently.

"Tell me, why did you come here?" He hissed.

She looked him bewildered. "Because you wanted me to come here." She whispered.

"Let's me tell you something. You will come to me whenever I want you to come, you will do exactly what I want you to do. Now be a good girl and don't argue."

She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Why are you doing this to me? Why are you bent upon causing me trouble?" Her voice was hardly audible.

"I am not causing you any trouble. Its only your imagination. Do as I tell you and everything will be fine. Now go to the bedroom over there and change into these."

He handed her the elastic hot pants and matching top.

She stood before the mirror in her skimpy outfit, trying to fathom the effect she will have on them. The elastic material stuck to her body like a second skin. The top left an inch of her flat stomach exposed. To match the top the hot pants barely covered her haunches leaving her long legs bare. As she turned around she noticed that the outline of her bra and panties were visible through the elastic material.

Suddenly the thought struck her. Was Prabhat also looking for an opportunity to get into bed with her? Why else would Tushar want her to go around in this skimpy outfit when Prabhat was there? Her initial reaction was one of shock and indignity. She started walking around the room trying to soothe her agitated mind.

What does Tushar think me to be...a whore, she thought. Someone with whom his friends can also have liberty.

"My God! What have I let myself into?" She hissed feeling distressed.

But just as suddenly as the dread, the flip side also came to her mind. She had never experienced a three-some and this might be a good opportunity. With a startle she realised that the thought was definitely interesting. She tried imagining herself in bed with her two lovers. But then she would have to use all her foreplay skills to get the two old men excited enough to make it with her. That won't be easy, she realised.

"Why am I behaving like a sex starved woman?" She thought.

"No! Never!" She hissed. "I ought to call quits now. That's the only way I can control of the situation." She reached for the elastic top and pulled it over her head....

As she proudly walked into the room, the two men looked up at her.

"My God! Rupa. You look absolutely stunning in that outfit." Tushar made no effort to hide his feelings for. She sat down opposite them.

She could feel their eyes on her body. It was as if they were trying to undress her with their eyes.

Seeing her sitting demurely in that skimpy outfit, Tushar felt the stirring in his loins. The girl knew how to excite men.

Tushar knew it was time to get going.

"That's for you." He was pointing to a glass of coke on the side table just beside her.

"I am not too fond of soft drinks." She looked up at him.

"There's a reason why I am asking you to have that. You will need it. Now stop making those silly excuses and gulp it down." Knowing it was no use arguing with him, she picked up the glass..

The feeling started coming to her half way through the glass...a growing warmth spreading across her body. She felt uneasy with the hitherto unknown feeling.

"What have you put in the coke?"

Tushar and Prabhat just kept on smiling at her discomfort.

The warmth was slowly giving way to a feeling of excitement. She felt light hearted and frivolous. But most disturbing was the stirring between her legs.

"Please tell me what have you done to me." Her voice choked. "I am feeling so damn hot."

"Don't worry." Tushar assured her. "Its nothing harmful. It's will help you through the long day ahead of you."

"I don't understand?" She sounded detached.

"You need not bother about it. It's a mild aphrodisiac that will help you to get over your inhibitions of going to bed with both of us."

The excitement was making it difficult for her to think. All that she was aware of was the growing excitement between her legs.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She pleaded. "I did what you wanted me to do, so where was the need for this?" She started feeling helpless.

"Get out of that skimpy outfit and suck me off." Came the command. She was taken aback at the authority in Prabhat's voice.