The Good Wife & Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Please! Don't make me do that."

"Stop that. I am not asking you to do anything that you haven't done with Tushar. From now on you will be my mistress too. Now do as I told you."

Rupa turned to Tushar, hoping for help to convince Prabhat. Tushar came over and helped her to her feet. Suddenly he thrust his hand between her legs, gripping her sex through the elastic of her hotpant.

"Oh God! No." She cried out. Caught in the throes of her sudden orgasm she had to cling on him for support. His invading fingers were working her to a feverish pitch. She totally lost control of her movements as her orgasm exploded. Her hips began grinding hard on his invading fingers. Without warning his fingers left her only to return from the back. As his fingers again started caressing her sex, Tushar pushed her towards Prabhat.

There was little she could do now. On unsteady feet she went over to Prabhat and knelt between his stretched legs.

As Tushar's fingers worked feverishly to push her over the edge again, he mouth worked vigourously on Prabhat. She could feel approaching orgasm...