All Comments on 'The Governess Ch. 03'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total Turn On -- well-written!

Very creative; highly provocative. The author included all the elements and enchanting description that I personally love. Thank you for turning me on! I loved everything about the story. Great characters and great plot!

ShamrockkShamrockkalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Anon, appreciate the positive feedback!

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123over 10 years ago
stolen pleasure and a young girls awakening

Simone certainly had an interesting experience as her young body matures,but I fear if the powers that be got to hear of it their would be problems all round and she stands a significant chance of conceiving during these activities.

OlderButHorny7OlderButHorny7over 9 years ago
Miss Pauline's lust for the big black stallion!

Hearing about Miss Pauline's thoughts and desires while naked in the black stallion's stall reminded me of a regret I had recently. My wife's first husband had a young stud horse in west texas. He was a beautiful palomino. I regret not getting to watch my wife jack and suck this young stud horse's big pale cock!!! Imagine my wife's mouth stuffed full of his fat horse cock!! Imagine that big fat cock spurting horse cum into my wife's sucking mouth and throat!! Damn! What a sexy thought!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous