All Comments on 'The Governor's Genitorture'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story too quick

I loved the story. But after the great detail in the first section, it just felt like a barrel running downhill after that. Mere allusions to events and stories that would have made a great full chapter on it's own. I love a humiliated cuckquean tale, but walk into it slowly.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback

You're absolutely right. I don't have the energy to do the "novel and novella" thing.Some really are good at it.If you've ever seen "From Easy Street Down a Hard Road" by bighouselover (I think) that's a great example of a chapter-ed out, very hot story. But sometimes allusions to other things can be a turn-on too. I remember reading the "Dear Sandy" letters in the 1970s and 80's "Letters To Corporal" magazine, and there was both...full chapters and references. It all seemed to turn me on.

domina123domina123over 5 years ago
nice nd hot

I love d tittle...even before i read it,am turned on..then the settings..the story line is quick and i love that...its a taste of everything.

Movin from one event to another so quick and clear..i love the story..gat me moanin nd cumin like a bitch...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous