The Governor's Genitorture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course, Dodie had been jealous of Tessa's perfect complexion, and the fact that boys called for Tessie more, and were very into Tessa's tits. Even though Tessa tried to dress conservatively, she couldn't escape the lustful stares...

And Dodie had taken to tying Tessa's arms behind the back of the dining room chair, sitting Tessa down and thrashing her boobs with a car radio ariel she'd found in a junkyard. (Dodie had been an ecology major)

So Tessa really knew about having her nipples punished.

And Mathis was always focusing on Tessie's breasts now. He caned them, and sometimes attached clothing hanger clips on them and dragged her around by the hook on the hanger.

He'd once, at a poker party, made Tessa bring him and his friend's beer on a tray hanging from a chain looped through Tessa's pierced nipples.

This could possibly be because Tessa was a better card player than he was. She had started the poker parties, before she'd met Mathis, and he'd made her quit playing and just being a servant girl, even though several of the other players were girls...

And Mathis, enraged by his own poor coordination, had made Tessie resign from her billiards league and promise to never touch a pool cue again.

With all the time she was locked in armbinders, her limbs probably weren't as expert as they once were, anyway, so playing pool would be out, right?

Lemoyne now looked over at Tessa briefly. Such contempt in her former assistant's eyes.

They would never laugh together again, never exchange secrets...

Lemoyne was head of Tessa's legislative staff. The Governor's go-to girl, and at one time had been in awe of Tessa's brilliance and lawmaking legend.

Now at work, Tessa had to fetch Lemoyne's coffee, and often went down on her under Lemoyne's desk.

No more was the Governor, the wunderkind, first member of her family to go to high school, college and law school...none of it impressed Lemoyne anymore, even if Tessa had groomed Lemoyne from the time she was a lowly intern.

After Mathis had had Tessa lick his used sperm out of Lemoyne's clitoris the first time, the magical mystery was long gone for Lemoyne...

No more reverence!

In fact, just that afternoon, Mathis had showed Lemoyne how to give Lemoyne a hard over-the-knee spanking. Lemoyne had been wearing one of those short-skirt business suits, and Mathis had ordered Tessa to strip and bend across Lemoyne's stocking knees.

He'd handed Lemoyne an over-large Ping-Pong paddle to do the honors!

Later on, they'd made Tess into the cramped bathroom cabinet, under the sink, and they'd padlocked the doors. Mathis had taken Lemoyne out for ice cream and they'd stopped at the pet store...

Although the clerk there, an animal-rights fanatic had advised against them buying a choke-chain collar for their "puppy", the couple had prevailed and actually gotten one with little inward spikes, and when they'd gotten home, they'd taken "puppy" for a walk around the house...

Yes, Mathis had put Tessie through a lot, but what hurt the most was, Mathis was so loving and gentle to Lemoyne, he practically didn't even look at Tessa now.

And Tess was tearing up as she knelt now, watching the happy couple making tender love.

"This runs in the family, Lemoyne."

"What she lets you do to people?"

"Yup. You know her brother, Sherwood Goodhue?"

"The Congressman from the 4th District?"

"Yeah. The dad dressed him as a tranny when he was in college, wearing lingerie, all that crap, to teach him to be manly, I know, doesn't make sense. And Goodhue is now enslaved by his daughter, who comes and kicks Auntie Tess's ass too, sometimes."

"Jesus."

Tess wished Mathis wouldn't tell family secrets.

Watching Mathis's big cock push in and out of Lemoyne's narrow slit (not as tight as Tess's, but that was 'cos Mathis never fucked her) was driving her mad with desire...

And she was so lonely, kneeling here.

"C-can I come onto the bed too, Mathis?"

"I vote no!" said Lemoyne, and oh, how Tessie hated her.

She was still blistered and in pain from the little bitch giving the spanking earlier.

"Stay where you are, you fat old bag." Lemoyne said, and she picked up a coffee mug from a tray that Tessie had brought them earlier. She aimed it just above Tess's bowed head.

When it smashed on the wall, Tess remembered the bright young, so worshipful, who begged to be her intern once...

Tess's life was like an "Uncle Tom" novel, except of course, Tessie was privileged, white, and doing this of her own accord. Stupid Tess. STUPID.

More than once, Mathis had quietly asked Tess if she wanted to continue this lifestyle, and Tess always nodded fervently.

"He doesn't want some old pig pawing him." Lemoyne said and gave the laughing Mathis a long tongue kiss.

How could Lemoyne be so cruel? Tess was thirty-eight years old and Lemoyne was only five years younger. Old? It wasn't as if Tess was some disgusting old grandmother.

And, Lemoyne was cute, but she didn't have Tess's classic good looks, or poise or charm. Otherwise, Lemoyne would have run for office her fucking self. She had a nose the size of Mount Rushmore, and a fat ass."

"Yeah, you tell the old bag, Lemoyne" Mathis, all of twenty-nine years old said. His cruel eyes took Tessie in, watching her sob silently. But of course she kept snaking her fingers down to diddle herself, it was so hot.

Mathis would have to get the Governor a chastity belt, to keep her more focused.

Now, Mathis, chewing his Red Man tobacco leaned over and spat, and Tessa caught the disgusting brown goo in her mouth.

"It took a lot of ass kickings to teach her to do that." Mathis told Lemoyne with some authority.

Lemoyne looked truly revolted.

"How can she let you spit in her mouth? I can't believe she is the Governor of this state, and that I worked for her. What a goddamn degenerate."

Lemoyne was horrified. And to think this pervert had now been elected governor for the THIRD time. Earlier, Mathis had commanded Tessa to eat some oatmeal out of a bowl with her hands behind her back, and that had been hilarious.

But really, this whole sadism thing, did Mathis take it too far? Then Lemoyne remembered how the Governor had refused to give her anything beyond a cost-of-living increase earlier this year, citing high taxes...

Maybe the Governor did need to swallow more chewing tobacco.

LeMoyne had thought her father racist when he'd told her once that Caucasians were weird sexually. But Pop never saw anything like this.

"Aaw." Mathis said sweetly. "Are you pouting, Tessa? Do you feel hurt because your hubby is bangin' your black secretary?"

"I am not a secretary." LeMoyne said tartly.

"Are we treatin' you bad, honey?" Mathis said gently.

"Have you ever had a black girlfriend before, who did this to her?" LeMoyne asked.

"Oh yes. In our place back in Buttermilk Falls, Aleta, who is a superb fuck, and pure ebony, is the housekeeper. And when the Governor is home for a weekend, works under Aleta's whip, let me tell you..."

"God, that's funny. Like Uncle Tom"

Oh God, that again.

Tessa nodded as Mathis asked again if she felt sad. But Tess was touching herself as she did nod, she knew at some level-well totally-that she was a worthless hose bag. But it did hurt.

Mathis got out of bed and walked over to the kneeling submissive, his Tessie. Her hair was not long anymore, as it had been when she was young. It was dark with some blonde highlights, and she looked quite trendy.

Her spokeswoman, and P.R. rep, who also slept with Mathis, and yes, had also given Tess a spanking or two, had recommended the new style, and it had earned her more votes from young women.

Now Mathis patted Tess's shoulder. "You know I love you, right?"

Tessa nodded, smiling. "Yes, Master."

"Anyway, I can't have you put to sleep at the pound, you run the goddamn state." Mathis laughed and winked at LeMoyne

Then Mathis slapped Tessa hard across the face, and reached down, twisting one of her pretty, rose colored nipples.

Tess gasped in surprise and pain, and then in some shock, as Mathis pushed her back on the floor and put his knee on her neck.

"You listen here, you sad old pig. You are just a worthless, low life slave-pig and you'd better not forget it." He gritted his teeth. "You don't deserve to sleep or sit on our bed."

Tessa sobbed and said "Y-yes Mathis I know-I'm-"

But LeMoyne noticed that as Mathis treated Tessa roughly, he used his other hand to run his fingers gently around her chin and Tess began rubbing her clitoris, and just before Mathis took Tessa up by the scalp, dragging her in the bathroom to push her into the cabinet under the sink, LeMoyne could swear she saw her boss cum again.

And LeMoyne envied Tessa that cum...

Should LeMoyne be a slave too? No. She was a proud black woman. We would never go back to slavery...No.

Two weeks later, LeMoyne and Tessa knelt across from each other, with a mutual steel ring encircled through four pierced nipples...

And they watched Master Mathis fucking yet another girl...

12