The Graduate Physiotherapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Canadian stuck her finger in my arse, because she explained that this would bring me off just as hard the second time and she started riding me. The other two girls put on a display of their own with each other right beside us. I wanted to get my hands and tongue into that coupling, but the force and pace at which the Canadian was slamming herself down on my throbbing cock was such that I was in no hurry, feeling that the night would go on forever.

After a multiple of fucking, sucking and swapping, I lay spent on the floor of the gym where I normally complete the toughest of workouts.

My cock and hip muscles were the target muscles of this workout though and I was red raw on the nipples and the head of my cock and my arse had been fingered for the first time.

I lay on the gym floor until about 5am, when I heard more keys in the door.

I hit the showers and washed the sexy smell off me and fronted for the workout of the day once more.

Later in the day, Dan called me to say that the gym's CCTV system had had its DVR recorder removed. He wondered out loud if I had had something to do with it, reasoning I was probably after a souvenir of the night's activities based on what he'd heard. I didn't even know the place had CCTV and told him so.

I finished the workout that morning, but it was a struggle. I made it to work.

I opened my emails and found that one of the Crossfit girls had sent me a clip of our activities with the following words, "We've sent you a clip to remember the night we had. With that cock attached to that body, and this tape, you've missed your calling stud. This is the start of something very special. Don't get a big head (except down below), but all the girls know just what you're packing and what you can do with it. Don't plan on getting any rest in the near future."

I was floored. Humbled but getting damn fucking happy about the horny feeling from the memory of last night and what may come if everyone is right and I'm not the goofy nerdy guy who's just been trying to make his way in the world till now.

12