The Granduncle Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moira shuddered with the pleasure as she lay on her back with her knees drawn up and parted. I could hear her heart thumping as adrenalin coursed through her veins. Then between the noises of blood going through my head, I heard her voice: " You're going to make me experience one of my fantasies at last, my love. There's nobody better than you. Please give me your cock, Darling, let's love each other together." It took me a few seconds to fully understand the meaning of her words. I was delighted when I did.

I knelt beside her and she lifted her head, tilting it to one side so that Moira could get my raging cock in her mouth, and I went and nipped and suckled nipples while she was sucking it to her content. I delved again, looking for the first prize after a few sucks.

My tongue slapped wetly and hard against Moira's clit. Not painfully, but with enough force to make her jump from the sudden violation. Her mouth opened during her involuntary jump, and my cock entered her throat deeper than any of us had intended. Then, a full slap hit me in the ass cheeks and sounded loudly in a wet resounding splat.

Surprised, I let go of her pussy and lifted my head, "I really like that. Do you?" Moira was merciless in her slapping, each strike of her hand sending shockwaves up to my neural receptors. It was the first time that I had been the recipient of abuse in love play, and I thought it was the way she had to exorcise her own demons from her body at the moment.

Each strike forced my penis deeper into her, making breathing difficult until she regulated the filing of her throat and the desire to breathe with the slap of her hand. Her cunt was on fire, tingling and burning with desire and anticipation.

I shifted again and planted a kiss and a lick on Moira's fur covered mound. The touch of my lips to her blood engorged and supersensitive lips was electric. She arched her back and then, in a reversal of movement, forced her hips upward to meet my mouth.

I found Moira's raging clit and sucked it into my mouth, flicking my expert tongue over the hardened nub of desire. A massive orgasm crashed through my sister, quickly enhanced with several fingers that I forcefully pushed into her vagina. The fingers worked her over well, quickly finding her g spot and causing her to gasp around the base of my cock. She couldn't keep me as deep and pulled her head back. I sensed her need for relief and gently raised my body from hers, only leaving the spurting tip of my cock in her mouth.

She firmly closed her legs at the same time she opened her mouth to take full my spending in and swallowing the full blast. We lay on our sides After a few minutes of rest, me kissing her crotch and thighs, and her cleaning my shriveled manhood dry with her mouth and tongue. I turned around on the bed to position myself head to head with her, and we rested caressing and pecking each other without a word.

"So...," she wrinkled her brow and quietly asked, "Where do we find ourselves?

"What do you mean?"

"I mean our families back in the States; we have to go explain things like our divorces sooner or later. What are we going to say to our sons, daughters, and to our parents."

I cocked my head at her. "I love you, you love me, and I don't give a rat's ass about anything else, my love. I've been away from you for years and I worship you as I have not worshiped any other woman. Besides, I want to marry you."

We slept wrapped in a tangle of arms and legs, replete in the excesses of our lust and united in our shared love.

O—Decisions

It was a long winter. We phoned home several times, mostly to our parents so that they would not be worried all the time. Moira spoke to her children once and they were as receptive and concerned about her health and well-being as when their father beat her, meaning not at all. That was the first and last time she talked to her children, all of them adults by now, but she couldn't help the anguish and regret she felt over their indifference. She then had attacks of depression, with tears and sobs at any moment, a state that lasted several weeks. I did my best to console her and we had lengthy conversations about our respective families and our past lives. She didn't bother to talk to her husband.

We only received two phone calls; one from my wife and one from Moira's husband; both had been served with the divorce papers and both were furious. We told them we wanted nothing for ourselves and they could keep any possessions we had; we just wanted to divorce and close that part of our lives.

We decided in March that it was time to go back to the States and finalize all the legal issues there, divorces and such, then come back to our new home. I was adamant once in the States and Moira's divorce was final that her husband and children would learn about her change for the better of her financial status, and that they would be so far from her money that they would never see a penny.

Before we left for the States, we decided to talk to our lawyer, Mr. Hotchkins, and ask him for the best way to secure our heritage in both our names according to British law. He was most anxious to be of help in the matter. It wasn't difficult to understand why when one considers that we would be his biggest clients for years. Mr. Hotchkins came to our house this time, the former McIllroy house, and after we had explained what we wanted regarding the handling and securing of the money and properties bestowed to us, he explained the several options we had and the best one for us.

"First" he ponderously said, "We have to be very clear on the different aspects of British law concerning money investments and the best option for keep that money safe, not only from the state, but from outside factors."

"What do you mean by outside factors?" Ian spoke first.

"I'm referring to family, partners, or the markets, when I refer to outside factors. Capital markets are very volatile right now, as you may know."

We kept an attentive silence. So he continued his discourse.

"In the United Kingdom, and Scotland, of course, there exist by law, Private Limited Companies with shares – minimum 1 share, maximum unlimited. This means a limited company is a legal entity, which in the eyes of the law, is a separate 'person'. This basic principle means that a company can hold assets in its own right, conduct business, employ people, it can sue and be sued, and more importantly, it can outlive its directors and shareholders. But most importantly, is the principle of 'limited liability'. This means that the shareholders/owners of a business as a 'limited company' don't risk their own personal assets should the company fail and enter bankruptcy."

We looked at him as if he was talking in Latin, we didn't understand anything.

"Let me explain the legal aspects so you may understand it better. You could create one or several Limited Companies with two shares, one for each of you. We make the Companies the administrator of your assets, then after a time, we create another one and put most of your properties in it. With you the shareholders, nobody can touch your money, except the two of you."

Ian looked at Moira, "What do you say?"

"I don't completely understand the concept; I suggest Mr. Hotchkins prepare a draft for us to study when we return from the States, then make the final decision; what do you think?"

"That's OK with me," Ian said, and turning his attention to the lawyer, he said "My explicit request is for you to prepare the documents in such a way that only Moira and I can have access to the money or property."

"Yes, yes of course, that's as good as done. Now do you know when you're leaving and returning?"

"We know when we are leaving, in about 15 days; we're not sure about our return, maybe in a month or a month and a half or two, depending on the resolution of the issues we have there."

"Well, I have a little piece of advice; you would like to be legally married, wouldn't you?"

We looked at each other, and it was Moira who answered him, "Yes, we would like that very much, but I suppose even in Great Britain there are laws that forbid family weddings."

"Yes, they exist, but you being 'cousins'," and he winked an eye at that, "You could marry using the Edward the eighth prerogative for cousins to marry..."

We incredulously looked at him with our mouths gaping open.

"Yes, despite the long list of degrees of forbidden relationships, you can marry a cousin, courtesy of Henry VIII, who changed the law so he could marry his cousin, However, it would be sensible for you both to consult your personal physicians to ensure that there are no factors in your health records that would make any desire to have children inadvisable on medical grounds."

P—The end

We stayed at a hotel once in the States, while the issues of our divorces were resolved. We only kept contact with our parents and our lawyers, and I received a great surprise one afternoon; my son came to see me and talk to me. He told me of his mother's less than appropriate behavior before I went to Scotland and while I was away. All her fight went away when I presented this evidence to our lawyers, and she agreed to a fast and silent divorce. Moira's husband didn't even open his mouth when the lawyers put her medical records from Scotland before the judge.

A couple weeks into our stay at the hotel, Moira came to my room early, very early, one morning, looking tired and with her face showing signs of having had morning sickness, but with a huge smile in her eyes. She didn't say anything; she didn't have to, I took her in my arms and only asked her, "When, how long?"

"Two months already." Our dreams come true.

1...456789