All Comments on 'The Gray Dove Ch. 03'

by softkisses

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A good read

What a beautiful story, and very well done. This chapter leaves us wanting to know more of their story, yet satisfies with a happy ending anyway.

I, for one, look forward to future submissions by a talented writer like you, whether continuing this story or starting another.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
A little fast

Well, maybe, but I do love a happy ending. I kept waiting for Jessie's ex-husband to show up and do something awful, so it was a relief when he didn't. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
beautifully written!

Lovely, very much a feel-good story. And, well, "it could happen" (to borrow from another feel-good story, a movie). I enjoyed every chapter. And frankly, I could see more coming in this story or in a sequel. Nice work!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please keep going!

I truly hope this isn't the end of Jessie and Luke's story.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 15 years ago
sweet and simple

while i hope there is more to the Morgan family adventures, these first three chapters can stand on their own as a job well done. although there were some grammer/spelling errors, this story has been a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

What a beautiful story! This is the writing of a pro. I loved the characters. Please write more!

silverfall_fairesilverfall_faireover 13 years ago
Awwwww!

You made me sniffle! This was such a good story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This is by far one of the best, most beautiful stories I've ever read on this site. Thank you for writing and hope to see another installment - maybe Jessie could even have a baby!

kzchopperkzchopperabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

It's nice to read a story with a realistic happy ending, Thanks and could we have a sequel please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please!

I would love to read about their new life, the story they told others about her, her fight to find self-worth, their continued passion, how they overcome difficulties on the homestead, the new family's acceptance and dynamics. Everything!

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Glad

Really glad you wrote this! Also Glad for the happy ending. Five well deserved Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Most Beautiful Tale

I have read the entire The Gray Dove 2 times now and the last part over a dozen. You have really captured the true meaning of love. Made me cry but it was beautiful.

Thank you!

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
A Little Gem.

This story is like finding a little gem. Endearing characters written into life so well. Thank you for a great read. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I LOVED IT!!! IT WOULD BE NICE TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY!!!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

This story is timeless and very applicable to current times. We all have a history. Too many have haute attitude and a disregard for what who a person is, as opposed to who they truly are. What a great lesson! Well done! Finn

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years ago

I know that I'm late in finding this gem and probably the author will never see it. But I stumbled upon this as I was searching for appropriate "tags" for my own western romance. I am truly impressed by your word craft and pacing. Anyway, I can't agree more with the many complements you've earned on this story. Sort of wish you were still around sharing these wonderful stories.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955about 2 months ago

I have read this a couple of times. 5☆ would like to have read how they had a bunch of kids. So I am adding it to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous