All Comments on 'The Great Copulation'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tringirltringirlover 10 years ago
Wow - what imagination - makes me.....

....almost want to take part in such a ritual. and I'm very cautious with my affections. A departure from your usual corset-girdle stories and nicely done. We can feel and taste the event and the girl's sensations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
improvements

The story would improve 100% by use of names that are easier to understand and more common. Another improvement is use of international spelling of words like "behavior" which doesn't have a 'u' as likely other words.

PostwarJamiePostwarJamieover 10 years ago
It's a story - right

So much criticism as if it were biography, and recent too. It's a story, even if it's based on folk-lore. The author could have said, "...exaggerated by age...perhaps not literal...shows a belief but maybe not facts..." and more like that. But he/she didn't because it was a story.and meant to excite feelings and emotions. Some erotic and others scary. It certainly does both of those.

And the spellings are fine with me as a non-USA English speaker. As would be colour, saviour, favour as well as behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frightening and erotic

Such a good story, and well written. Nicely builds to its climax with lots of historical and incidental details. A bit scary and sounds physically impossible--but that's what erotica is about a lot of the time. This guy writes well.

The ignorant-Anonymous ought to know that Aoife is the modern-day Eva, Moirin is Maureen, Gwenhwyfyr is Guinevere or Jennifer. And "behaviour" was spelled that way in USA until Noah Webster's 2nd edition Dictionary was published in 1841; and praised in Congress. We non-ignorant Americans are also enjoying these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignore the critics.

One of these comments says this story is impossible. Well, all I can say is look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Sparks.

She achieved the world gangbang record with 919 men in 24 hours on October 16, 2004 in Warsaw, Poland as part of the Third Annual World Gangbang Championship and Eroticon 2004.

So this story is believable and all the more erotic because of the historic details and description of the girl.

Well done for good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I heard of this before but...

...never with such explanation or erotic delivery. A good tale based on a legend we associate with the Aryan people. Very good writing as we can almost experience her excitement and her awakening. D

FrivolousFrivolousabout 6 years ago

Great story. Very visceral and primal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nonsenses

IT'S NOT TRUE AT ALL that "in the time-measures of those days,she was of age 254 new-moons" or that "the continent was not yet known as Europe"!THESE ARE NONSENSES!In the time measures of those days SHE WAS 19 YEARS AND A FEW MONTHS OLD!In those times THE AGES WERE COUNTED IN YEARS,exactly as today!And the continent WAS KNOWN AS EUROPE in the Greco-Roman world of those times!YOU SHOULD WRITE THE THINGS CORRECTLY,when you write about HISTORICAL FACTS and YOU SHOULDN'T TELL SUCH RUBBISH,right from the beginning of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....