The Great Copulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next 4 days, this would happen many times. Many many times, and Guthrun began to realise the meaning of Gurt Tranken. She became drenched from her toes, high in the air behind her, to the top of her head down near the floor; totally covered in slippery creamy man-juices, smelling strongly towards the end as it dried on her skin. Until her hair was glued to her head and her face; and her skin became stiffened.

Also, some of the men found a few moments to relieve themselves by emptying their bladders over Guthrun. Every so often, she would feel the warm flow and get the tingling sensation in her nostrils from another pungent bladder-full of male urine. This mixed with the drenching of the seed juices, and she became utterly and completely soaked over every inch of her body. Her beautiful hair hung down to the floor, acting as a kind of wick-drain for the many liquids with which her body had been drenched.

Also, Guthrun's body was filled with sperms and other juices. Her vagina and uterus was invaded and overflowed so many times. When she took a deep breath or coughed, a jet of these liquids would be shot from her baby opening. And her rectum and colon became filled. She found herself trying desperately to restrict her anal sphincter in case she let loose a long spurt from the centre of her body. Somehow, she felt that would be shameful and she did all she could to hold in the contents of her bowels; not successfully. On more than one occasion, such a jet shot out from her and splashed the next man in the queue, or onto the floor of the Hall. In only a few hours, this squirting flow ceased to be brown in colour and became clear-and-milky instead. She had been utterly cleaned out. But none of the men seemed to notice: their intentions were clear and intense. Getting inside Guthrun, and depositing their seed-juices in her or on her, was all that mattered to all these men.

The Handmaidens found a way to feed Guthrun from time to time with morsels and little drinks. Every few hours, perhaps every 25 men, these small portions were brought to her head; lying as it was below the level of her torso. The Handmaiden would wipe Guthrun's face and help her to feed by hand, as if she were a small child or a pet-dog. And all the while men would be banging into her lower parts, squeezing her thighs, holding her ankles, and always the constant flow of seed-juice into her body – or over her back and head.

A few men found her small waist and clung onto it as they bucked into her. They used her leather-bound waist as a handle to thrust her constrained body backwards onto their erections. Her waist was held and squeezed and, inevitably, someone leaned forward to tighten the hard leather lace at her back. And so her waist became attenuated even further. By the end of the second day, the broad belt was closed completely which reduced her waist by a hand-span; in modern terms by 20 centimetres. Of course, this added to her discomfort and her plight in the eyes of the Handmaidens. It also reduced her colonic capacity, so that the periodic jets of sex juice from her anus became increasingly common with the passage of hours and days.

Just as inevitably, there came a time when two men came to her together. The first, the shorter, occupied her baby-space. The second, much taller with long legs, strode over her hips in front of the first, and entered her dung hole. He did so slowly and in rhythm with the first, so that Guthrun became aware of their joint presence in her body; rather than being shocked by the double invasion. To her surprise, Guthrun, who had never heard of such a thing, found this double occupation strangely stimulating. To say that she took pleasure would be too much; but she accepted it as not-unpleasant and found her entire body moved around and gave her new sensations that did not shock or pain or disgust her. The two men seemed to be aware of the potential damage that may be caused to this young woman, and treated her gently and with smooth movements.

During her time in the Gurt Trwytho, this multiple penetration happened repeatedly and she came to expect it. And not to dread it. On a few occasions, she could not help but speak or cry out, "Yei. O yei" that is "Yes. Oh yes."

This was taken as a great encouragement by the two men occupying her body; who bucked and shagged even more vigorously into her.

By the end of the third day, Guthrun was asleep much of the time. Or, at least, that was the Handmaidens' opinions. Of course, she was unconscious: not at all the same thing. Every time she regained consciousness, the same sensations of being invaded and filled met her awareness; and she became immediately aware also of the pulling and thrusting on and inside her body. And she felt the drenching of the flooding man-juice as it flowed out of her openings, and covered her body in jets of spent seed. The warm flows of urine over her body also continued whether she was asleep or awake.

Another conference between Guardians and Handmaidens became necessary.

"This girl's man-crowd is getting bigger again," complained one of the Handmaidens, "Some who finished with other women are now joining this crowd. And others in her crowd have come back after resting. What shall we do? Her mating will go on forever if we allow it. Men will just keep rejoining her crowd"

"The rules of Gurt Trwytho do not cover this matter," replied the Chief Guardian, "But clearly we must not allow it to become endless. My brothers, what do you suggest?" he turned to the other Guardians.

"When one is finished with her, he rests and come to her again," replied one.

"My friend, that is obvious. Brethren, how do we prevent this Trwytho from becoming endless?" it was not the practice of the Chief Guardian to ask for the advice of women, nor part of his culture.

The eldest Handmaiden was becoming exasperated by the lack of understanding among these men.

"There are plainly TOO MANY MEN FOR THIS WOMAN," she was shouting and the Guardians were not accustomed to have a woman raise her voice in their presence.

"They will BURST HER WIDE OPEN," she continued, "They will break her into pieces. She will die from their handling. She will die from simple exhaustion. This is meant to be a joyful ceremony to make the next chieftain but you will TURN IT INTO MURDER."

She collapsed sobbing with her face in her hands.

Another Handmaiden spoke out for the first time, "You men have not seen her. She will drown in man-seed. Her body is utterly full of seed. Her eyes, her brain, her entrails, her heart for all I know. SHE IS BURSTING WITH MAN-SEED. No woman should be made to endure a mating in this way. Those men are just emptying themselves into her and all over her. It is wicked and SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED."

She also slumped forward in her seat, sobbing, and with her face in her hands.

The room fell silent. But undoubtedly a decision needed to be taken and the Chief Guardian was not chief for nothing. He made a decision.

"The Dwysoch's guard must now close this crowd. From this moment, all men who finish with her must leave the Hall. It will not be permitted for any man to rejoin the crowd. Brother Kallyn, please arrange this matter immediately."

The meeting ended. Within a few minutes, the guard arrived and expelled men from the Hall when they had finished with Guthrun. This would not be a popular process but the guards were strong men, purposeful and not amenable to arguments. A little unpleasantness broke out among the growing group of men outside the Hall, and there were injuries. One or two of them had brought their own weapons; clubs, knives and sickles. These men did not survive any attack on the guards; so there were some deaths also.

Guthrun knew nothing of these events. Eventually, her ordeal came to an end but even the last man was memorable. He was exceedingly tall and thin but with a male-member much larger than other men. In thickness, his was the same as his wrist. In length, it was the same as Guthrun's forearm. His entrance into her was as traumatic as the very first she had experienced four days before. He thrust himself against her cervix and could have invaded her womb if she had been more loose in her organs. For the first time, at this last stage, Guthrun could not contain her pain and panic.

"No! Help me!" she shouted.

But a Handmaiden appeared at her head and clamped a hand across her mouth.

"My dear, you must be silent or say Yes; but never No. It is the rule."

This man filled her more than any other man and she remembered his assault on her body, for many months afterwards. He filled her baby-spaces utterly; pressing her belly against the padded support on which she rested. For a moment during his movement, she wondered how he would feel in her cleaned-out and slippery dung-hole, and up into her guts, where she could accommodate his full length. It was with genuine regret that she realised he would not do this to her.

His seed-jet was copious and powerful; she could feel every jerk of his muscles and the pumping of his seed vessels. As his body left hers, he spoke to her in a whisper in the now-silent Hall, bending forward over her contorted body, "I am Eddryz of Taaltwnha. Make my son, I beg of you."

And so it came to an end. A total of 632 erections had poured seeds onto or into Guthrun, many of them twice and some thrice. She was truly and greatly drenched.

The Handmaidens released her from the bench and carried her to a warm room and a copper tub. On the way, her tight belt was removed by a Handmaiden who brought a pair of shears to cut through the leather thongs at the back. Her waist was wrinkled, stained and remained tiny for a long time after removal of the belt. Then she lay in the warm and scented water for many hours until her skin was cleansed and became wrinkled with the water's contact. Her hair was washed with the most expensive perfumed cleanser that could be obtained in those parts. She was helped to dry and dress, take a proper meal and drink a fortifying tankard of mead. And so to her mother's house, under the escort of one of the Guardians and a Handmaiden.

Within a few weeks it became clear the Guthrun was with child. Accordingly, a Handmaiden was despatched from the Dwysoch's village to take care of her throughout the gestation. After 263 sunsets, she was delivered of a boy-child; the first of all the Gurt Trwytho women; and so she became the Dwyshona, the Royal Mother, at age 263 new-moons. The coincidence of these two figures was interpreted by the Family Soothsayer as highly significant and auspicious. Guthrun and her mother moved to the Royal Halls, as permanent and lifetime guests of the Dwysoch. Her son was named Sedondorix: King of the Sedonda Family; not imaginative but accurate.

Technically, Guthrun became the wife of the living Dwysoch, but he had no interest in her once the son was provided. And so Guthrun was betrothed to a man of her choice. She spent two years finding the man and eventually chose Eddryz in the settlement at Taaltwnha, the last of those that had entered and filled her at the Gurt Trwytho. His strength and his stallion-size intrigued and attracted her in a way she could not explain. She wanted him again and for him to fill her body in every way. Already, even before their betrothal, her mind was planning how to open herself sufficient to accept his member without his tearing her to shreds or bursting her wide open.

Of the other women present at Gurt Trwytho, six more came with child. They included her friends. Each of Aoife, Dervla, Gwenhwyfyr, Móirín, Rhiannon and Uinagh gave birth in due course; but all later than Guthrun. Of their six babies, one was stillborn, three were girls and the remaining two were boys. These became brothers to Sedondorix and claimants to the Dwysoch-status, in proper successive order of birth of course, in the event of her son's demise.

But that is not the end of Guthrun's story. Her husband, Eddryz, had friends who lusted after Guthrun, who remained a beautiful and mature woman. Complete with her small waist after her confinement was over; as she donned her wide belts once more. Eddryz made the suggestion that she could "entertain" his friends from time to time; and she did not decline. The memory of multiple penetrations was strong in her head, and she accepted that she should try out the same again. She determined that she would accommodate the friends of her choosing; not those selected by Eddryz, and he agreed.

Guthrun's sexual history and her exploits in accommodating groups of men may have started at the Gurt Trwytho but did not cease with her formal marriage to the Dwysoch, nor her actual marriage to Eddryz. Her plans and her body-training became the foremost thoughts that passed through her imagination from the moment she chose him.

But that is a story for later.

Before long, the Sedonda Family vacated their territory. Within three more generations, they fled from the violent armies of that empire in Roma, rather than submit to a foreign culture and an uncivilised conqueror.

They moved en masse in their fishing and trading boats, to the nearest coast of another large island in the direction of the setting sun.

Even today, their descendants can be found on the long eastern coast of Éirinn. It is not known when the ritual mass-impregnation of young women was discontinued; but stories of the Gurt Trwytho and Guthrun still circulate in those branches of the Family that recognise their roots.

12