The Great Debate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aya, come out here."

A vertical line of light opened up on the stage behind Holly, widened into a doorway, and my personal artificial intelligence assistant stepped out. I'd given her a convenient size, shorter than Sakura even, but with just as many curves as Holly. She had two fluffy black cat ears perched on top of her head and straight pink hair that went down to her shoulder. She had just a bit of the uncanny valley with her small nose and extra large eyes making her look a little like a pornographic character come to life, but that was just the way I liked it. She was dressed in a maid uniform that barely hid her thighs with a skirt that more resembled a belt and cleavage that wobbled dangerously with each step forward.

"Yes, Master? How may I be of assistance?" She asked as she kneeled next to Holly.

"Aya, what would prove to me that I'm not in a simulation?" I pulled out of Holly's valley of tits for the moment so I could focus on this first.

"Memory alteration, reduction of logic centers, would be the most effective way, Master." Aya promptly answered.

That earned her a slap on the cheek with my cock, to which she smiled; artificial intelligence or not, she loved being cheeky with me, "Without deceiving me."

"Then there is nothing that could prove it to you, Master." She said before licking my cock without permission. Holly joined her.

"Hmph. So it's proving a negative after all then, is it? Like trying to disprove unicorns or teapots in space or...well, God." I mused. The answer wasn't quite as satisfying as I'd hoped, but if even my AI was saying it ended there, then...

"Oh, no. Master. It's nothing like that. The odds of unicorns being real is far, far less than 1%, to the point that you might as well be certain they're a fantasy. But the odds of you being within a simulation right now are quite the opposite. Based on what we know of physics and the known universe, the odds are at 99.99987%."

"Huh?"

"The technology is well-understood. The latest research shows that this reality has some signs of artificial construction beyond ancient deist beliefs. I can say with 100% certainty that you were not created as a program for this particular Simulation...but you have no way of knowing if I am under instruction to lie to you."

I used two fingertips to rub at each of my temples as I tried to take it in. This was hardly the satisfying answer I'd been looking for.

"It may even be possible that your free will is an illusion. This entire scenario could be a recording, playing back for the enjoyment of an unknown third-party. We may all be saying the same lines over and over again without ever realizing. Such practice has become common in VR worlds. You yourself are recording this session for future enjoyment, Master." Aya helpfully continued, "And since I am being recorded as well, I have no way if what we are doing now is part of the recording or happening in real time."

"In point of fact, Master, things could be even cruder than all of that. There exists a possibility that what we perceive as reality is nothing more than a fictional story. We've no way of even telling what medium we would be trapped within. There is a 99.999-"

"Stop stop STOP!" The more I thought about this sort of thing, the less I wanted to think about it, "Enough of this bullshit! Both of you sluts need to be put in your place."

"Yes, Master!" Holly and Aya agreed wholeheartedly with my change of course, smiling up at me. That was better.

I led them over to the judge's table, forcing them to crawl as I dragged them over by their hair. Holly went up first, placed on her back, then Aya was pushed on top of her, their over-ripe breasts squeezing against each other while their tempting pussies were both put on display for me. The other judges watched silently with mouths agape, squirming in their seats; each of them wanted to beg to be next, but their pleasure and fulfillment came a distant second to not being a bother to me.

I thrust into Holly first, and the way her pussy clenched down on me, I knew I wasn't going to last long, not after all the teasing she'd done with her breasts. That was fine though; I'd just about finished with her as it was, "I am your God."

"You are...ahhn~ My God!" She repeated back to me.

"You exist to worship me." I sped up my thrusts, pounding her pussy with all my strength poured into every push.

"I exist to..hahhh!!! To worship You!" She screamed for the world to hear, "Oh Master, my God...I'm cumming!! I...I'm...hahhh!!"

That was enough for me. I thrust my hips forward one more time, then creampie'd her as I'd done Sakura and Sarah before her. She shook and convulsed as her brain fried in the overwhelming orgasm, and ever the eager slut, Aya was already wiggling her ass for me to claim next. I obliged, shoving my still hard cock up into her cunt.

"Aya, open your console."

"Master...? Please, there's no need to make adjustments to my parameters right now. Wouldn't you rather I--"

"Aya, open your console."

"...yes...master...console is open." She replied in a lifeless monotone, hypnotized and blank. Was there any need for the fake hypnosis when I already controlled her completely? Not really, but it never got old seeing it. And the blank personality made it easier to remember that she'd take every word I told her in such a state extremely literally.

"Aya, I think, therefore I am. I'm real. I'm not part of some damn simulation."

"...yes...master...I understand...updating...update complete..." She slowly responded.

"Bounce your ass up and down on my cock."

"...yes...master..." Immediately her hips went to work, smacking against my crotch at the incredible pace you'd expect of shortstack android even as she stayed blank as a doll.

"I am your god."

"...yes...master...my...nnn...god..." Even if she was an artificial intelligence, even if she was put into a trance by her console mode, the powerful pleasure of milking my cock was bubbling through.

Slap! I put my handprint on her ass, "Leave console mode."

"Hahh...ohhh...Master...feels so good, Master...!" She was panting and moaning just like any real girl now, and I rewarded her with my fourth load, the white ooze spilling out onto Holly after I pulled out.

Both girls knew what to do next, kneeling up in front of me and licking clean their mess.

The head judge looked at me for a moment, her lust-filled mind confused, till with a shake of her head she regained what little clarity she had, announced, "Holly is no longer able to debate. The winner is Red Team, my Master, our...oh my...our God!" She said, an orgasm hitting her hard just after she managed to get the words out.

The audience could no longer hold itself back, the girls rushing the stage, pressing against it with their arms stretched out. Lucky for those at the very front that the same modifications that made them perfect cocksleeves also made them durable enough that even the press of the crowd squeezing them against the stage wasn't enough to leave a bruise. I stood near the edge of the stage and the other debators kneeled in front of me. Five mouths worked in harmony to please me. The silent twins competing to see who could swallow more of my balls. Sarah and Sakura running their mouths along the sides of my cock like a harmonica, their tongues pushed out to eagerly taste every inch of me. Holly with her mouth stretched wide as she swallowed the head, got as much of it down her throat as she could.

"Are you pleased, Master?" Aya asked as she hugged me from behind, her arms around my neck, her feet dangling high off the ground.

"I've had worse." I replied as I took Holly's head and forced her to swallow everything. The other girls were reduced to worshipping the rest of my body as I facefucked her into a hot mess, only pulling out at the end, jerking my cock and aiming it in a forty foot arc that poured down on the crowd like icing on a donut. The reaction was furious, every girl fighting each other over each precious drop like koi swarming over breadcrumbs in a pond.

Around the world every other girl came, each imagining my cock stuffed deep inside of her. The sound in the audience hall alone was almost deafening. I looked over to the head judge--her mature style was growing on me, I might have to learn her name at some point--and willed my cock back to full mast.

If I was the God of this world, I'd start acting like it. The debate had been foreplay. I was just getting started.

*** Thanks for reading! If you like, please leave a comment or a rating.