All Comments on 'The Great Race Day Adventure'

by Hardmember

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

From a hotwife's viewpoint, I loved the adventure of meeting a stranger and having the husband drive them to the guy's place and then tell him he may fuck her. I have had similar experiences and they all have been wonderfully erotic and satisfying for both me and my husband afterward. The critics here are pathetic losers; keep writing! Top score for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I'm all done, Babe," she said…

My wife and I both liked this well-honed, fast moving and short story. Horse races or, any sport that includes gambling, can be quite exciting. They bring together the right combinations of people looking for a good time.

We live in the southwestern USA and the major Pro Golf Association (PGA) tournaments, that we host, bring in high rollers from all over the country. Much like the wife in your story, many of our local women including my wife, like to dress up and mingle with the sponsors, pros and wealthy spectators - especially in the hospitality tents.

Even though she is a 35-year old mom, she is still strikingly beautiful and has no trouble finding attractive male companions. It is not unusual for her to have two or even three different lovers, one for each day, during this three-day event. In fact, a couple of times, she hooked up with a couple of guys and flew on to the next PGA event, with them. Thus, they both got plenty of “hole in ones” with her.

These tournaments allow her to “get her slut on” at least once a year and outside of that she is a normal housewife and mother. However, our kink is that, years ago she got me a vasectomy and thus she is not on birth control. When she finds an exceptionally good male specimen, she allows him to breed her. He never knows he is the father and we raise the child as our own. Now, we have two lovely children. At the next tournament, she wants to be bred again, par for the course, and this will probably be her last time getting bred.

In your story, we especially enjoyed the two paragraphs toward the end graphically describing the well-fucked wife (half undressed) leaving the lover´s home, the subsequent back seat “clean up the slut wife”, and reclamation fuck session. Those are exciting moments that my wife and I have also shared.

The following description was exceptionally well done: “I kissed her lips tenderly and then kissed my way down her body. The odour was rich and intoxicating, a mix of sweat, alcohol, her perfume and his cologne. "Come on baby, clean your slut wife's cum-filled pussy," she said as guided my head down between her spread legs. I inhaled the pungent, musky smell of her arousal and his semen.”

We both thank you for an excellent story.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Wow anons comment

is as exciting and hot as the story. Do you post anywhere online your full story anon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-HOT

It sure does, must really piss you off, since you're here whining on every one of your trash stories. What's the matter anon, feeling guilty about something? Fuck off idiot, you're too stupid to know the meaning of the word "erotica".

HardmemberHardmemberover 6 years agoAuthor
re: I'm all done babe.

Thanks for the comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the recount. It seems we have the same kinks. It sounds like your wife is a very adventurous hotwife too :)

chrisb581chrisb581over 6 years ago
good story

loved this story thanks

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Idiotic anonymous!!!

...."the sick fetish B.T.B lovers that come here to read about how much hate for women they have"! If you the sluts at that sick cuckold crap labels as women then good luck for select your wife-to-be. Or maybe you already acquired your slut!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: ""I'm all done, Babe," she said…"

She likes to be "bred?" What is she, livestock?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC WIFE SEX STORY! LIKE IT VERY MUCH. ☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5 = 88%)!

Hi, Hardmember:

Your story is very good indeed.

I like your writing style.

The story-line was well conceived & even better crafted.

Hi, everybody:

If you like the stories about voyeur husbands & hotwives, this is a must read for you.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Aussie cuck

To much influence from their English forebears . Cucks and whores down under now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

good writing but too straight forward with the sex and 45, i'm not interested in granies!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous