All Comments on 'The Great Royal Wife'

by MYNAMEISPRINCE

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 16 years ago
A beautiful and exciting read...

but not really in the right category. It obviously leaned more towards voyeurism. However, please continue writing these beautiful prose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
nice imagery

beautiful imagery of a desert location...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not that bad

for someone who is basically 100% wrong about every aspect of life in Pharaonic Egypt, such as beliefs, culture, religious ritual and observances, social, political and sexual alliance and restrictions, clothing, permitted dress, in fact everything about Egypt, so I take it back; for someone who's supposedly writing about their past life, you don't remember very much about it, do you? Your "memories" have more to do with 1940's Hollywood "B" moves of the sword and sandal variety than any knowledge of life in the Upper and Lower Kingdoms 4,000 years ago. I suppose it's only a blessing you and your online "girlfriend" (probably a guy, get Catfish to check "her" out) weren't later reincarnated as Walter Raliegh and Good Queen Bess, as most Americans who believe in this type of twaddle seem to have been. Pretentious crap, please find another hobby, you're no good at this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous