All Comments on 'The Greatest Gift'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyabout 5 years ago
Lovely

A truly touching tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A Fine Tale

A man is very lucky to find a woman who cares deeply for him and wants him satisfied. Few do. It's even more rare for a man to find TWO women who are willing to share him and who care deeply for him and want him satisfied.

If his spot ever opens up, I intend to apply for it.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 5 years ago
Excellent well told story

Another well told story added to your list.

As an aside, get an editor for cleanup duty.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Just starting

But wondering what you mean by him breaking down and ask her to marry.? Did he have a psychpath episode, panic attack or someting? Will be reading the rest soon, just wonder what this meant, in case story becomes p s ycho thriller or other.

Evil52Evil52about 5 years ago
enjoyed

I enjoyed this very much, great work!

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 4 years ago
GREAT!!

Thanks so much for such a wonderful love story. For me personally I just enjoyed the flow and the kick back feelings and camaraderie between the two best female friends and the overall best friendship between all three of the group. Nice, very nice.

This story goes into one of my favorites list so when I need to have an attitude adjustment or to get out of a funk I will have a good story to gladden my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I enjoyed the story.....

I felt the characters, perhaps except for the truck driver, were credible as the writer presented. The dialogue was, in the main, appropriate and funny. For its entertainment value, I gave it 4 stars.

inka2222inka2222almost 2 years ago

Sorry, this is the worst story not just by this author (which it is among those I read so far) but probably among all those I read on both sites in a long while. Writing quality is meh, but it isn't about that. The story makes me wish for supposed "protagonist" to die a very painful death, not to find happy end. The more I read, the more I couldn't stand the ass, and stopped reading after the discussion about how "pussycat" the neighbour's husband was. EVERYONE in this story is at best a callous sociopath with no redeeming virtues, except maybe for the old professor (I don't agree much with his idea to pimp out the wife, but at least he's merely - in my opinion - misguided as opposed to actively evil and a crap person like all the other characters mentioned are (from a lesbian who seduced a married woman at the start, to the ex-wiffe who cheated instead of divorcing first, to the "protagonist" who engages with cheating wives because it's less bother for him and has zero regard for husbands, to the wives, including "tina" ass.

WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

A very nice love storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous