The Greatest Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and I decided to wait until the Christmas break to get married. This was eight months after his death and would ensure any busybodies would be satisfied. Six months later she announced she was pregnant with our first child. He would be named Donald if it was a boy or Donna if it was a girl in honor of the man who brought us together at the time he did. Dixie had remained a regular fixture in our lives even when her husband was promoted and only traveled about once a month. She too delivered her first child later that year. A quick look at the calendar indicated the father might have been me or her husband as he was in and out during this period. She didn't care who the father was and neither did her husband. They were very happy with their healthy son.

The gift Don had given me that day five years ago is still cherished every day by both Tina and I. We put flowers on his grave on his birthday every year to say thank you.