The Greatest Humiliation Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"G - get out!" she gasped.

Then her towel slipped! Not totally - just a little - just enough to give me a tantalizing glimpse of her hulking left tit. Then it slipped further, showing off her right tit! I didn't get to see her nipples, but in that one instant, I saw more of her cleavage than I ever had before.

"Sorry, Mrs. Lovington." I quickly turned around and left, hiding my erection.

Mrs. Lovington slammed the door shut and screamed at me to knock next time. I could tell she was REALLY embarrassed, because she refused to look me in the eye after that.

But I could also tell that... well, how can I put this: Perhaps she had a reason to RELATE to a girl who was hiding a few extra pounds... and perhaps it unnerved her to think that people would now know that the women in her family had something to hide, when it came to their bodies?

END OF PART ONE

12